TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Banky

1 million reasons Rob E has copious wet dreams

Guest Banky

Ever since Rob first start emitting his semen last month, he has been doing it at an alarming rate. Since Rob wakes up with an abnormal amount of goo in his He-Man underwear so often, I think we, as his friends, should explain WHY this happens. He should have learnt in Sex-Ed, but he was too busy trading pogs with his friends. So please help this poor soul out. Rob please remember, this isn't a slight at you - its been done to educate you.

1. Thoughts of He-Man and Shee-Ra actually having sexial relations turn him on in odd and arousing way. He re-inactes the moves with his action figures so he can have that pleasurable feeling where he pees like he had the night before, but it is never the same. Poor Rob.

Now it is everyone elses turn.

Leave it to Fletch to make a Masters of the Universe reference that alot of people would be lucky to get.

Fletch is the Scott Steiner of the Establishment. He's an broken-down egomaniac who failed to be funny, a freak of nature who starts fights with random people, a guy has shrunken genitalia and we're sure he will hit a cop with his truck soon enough.

Fletch.. you fail miserably every time you try to be amusing

Guest Banky
Leave it to Fletch to make a Masters of the Universe reference that alot of people would be lucky to get.

Fletch is the Scott Steiner of the Establishment. He's an broken-down egomaniac who failed to be funny, a freak of nature who starts fights with random people, a guy has shrunken genitalia and we're sure he will hit a cop with his truck soon enough.

Fletch.. you fail miserably every time you try to be amusing

Every time? Maybe this THIS time.

Guest Banky
I dont think you waaannnaaa.

No no no no pleeeeeeeeeeease, you can't have a build up then suck out like a puss.

Guest Banky
Nocturnal emissions are ghey; just like this thread.

As if you didn't enjoy them as a kid Brujo?

Guest Banky
JACKASS!

You actually came up with no response to what Fletch really means? Please don't act like you are some funny guy when you really have no material. Honestly, it shows a complete lack of respect.

Hahaha. Brujo, you rule. That was funny.

Guest Banky
A "lack of respect"? Why the hell would I respect you?!

I am the leader of this folder, thats why.

Guest MrRant
A "lack of respect"? Why the hell would I respect you?!

I am the leader of this folder, thats why.

Correction... The ESTABLISHMENT~! is the leaders of this folder and this board. You are our bitch.

Guest Banky
Correction... The ESTABLISHMENT~! is the leaders of this folder and this board. You are our bitch.

You are my bitch? Well by all means, MAKE me your bitch. I wanna see it. Instead of acting like a tough because of your "status", show me. Show me that you are better than me with actual proof, evidence, or fighting words. Until then, shut the fuck up, because you aren't even a blimp on my radar screen.

Anyone who gets all sissified over my "lack of sense of humor" isn't worth my time.

Guest MaxPower27
Correction... The ESTABLISHMENT~! is the leaders of this folder and this board.  You are our bitch.

You are my bitch? Well by all means, MAKE me your bitch. I wanna see it. Instead of acting like a tough because of your "status", show me. Show me that you are better than me with actual proof, evidence, or fighting words. Until then, shut the fuck up, because you aren't even a blimp on my radar screen.

Anyone who gets all sissified over my "lack of sense of humor" isn't worth my time.

Show the rest of us why you're so goddamn entertaining instead of using dated insults and unfunny jokes. Show the rest of us why we should waste our time reading your tired, antiquated, tedious wastes of bandwidth. You say thay you're better than anyone else, and anyone that stands up to you, you tell them to prove it. Prove it to me.

Guest Banky
Correction... The ESTABLISHMENT~! is the leaders of this folder and this board.  You are our bitch.

Show the rest of us why you're so goddamn entertaining instead of using dated insults and unfunny jokes. Show the rest of us why we should waste our time reading your tired, antiquated, tedious wastes of bandwidth. You say thay you're better than anyone else, and anyone that stands up to you, you tell them to prove it. Prove it to me.

I've never requested validation from anyone on here. I've never claimed to be funny, trend setting, or original. Why would you assume those are my motives? Please Max, when trying to burn me, do your homework.

Guest MaxPower27

That's all most of your posts are, a blatant cry for attention, and trying, but failing at creating humor.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Damn... some people take certain things so seriously on here sometimes...