TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wwF1587

The One and Only GTA:VC Thread

Guest crandamaniac
This game is the downfall of college students everywhere.

I missed a class already playing it.

Where's everyone at in the game?

I skipped my class on tuesday just to go home and play this game.

Guest GeneMean

Hehe I took an early day from my business to play on Tuesday.

The closest thing to Crocket/Tubbs is when you get either 3 or 4 stars (can't remember) a 'vice' cop in a ferrari clone does show up. Jack his car and you can do vigilante missions with it.

I tell you the more and more I ride around on the motorcycles the more I love this game. Just don't wreck and get thrown from the bridge to pr0n island. :(

Guest The Amazing Rando

the funniest line is in the tank mission...

the Sarge dismisses his men for donuts...

and on one of the radio station...a guy talks about wearing ladies underwear and walking downtown

Guest Downhome

The funniest line that I'VE heard so far is the dounut commercial. It goes SOMETHING like this...

[gay voice]I love to lick the outside of it wildly, and then THRUST my tongue into the middle.[/gay voice]

...it's the same commercial as Rando just said!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I was reading on the gamefaqs board and someone quoted what has to be the funniest line in the game.

I beleive it is Lazlow:

"Lovefist is here...Lovefist ARE here...Oh, I don't know, I didn't finish school because I'M HARDOCORE!"

Or something to that effect.

Guest converge241

you are correct sir!!!

ive converted two XBox people with this game..they are buying PS2

Guest cartman

Good job Mr. Converge!

Converting more people from "The Dark Side" is always good!

PS2 is the king of the home consoles, and sony will keep it that way for years to come...Ninetendo will always be strong though. X-Box = Dreamcast's Fate

Guest SuperTonyJaymz

Guess who i buying a ps2 just so I can get this game?

Wait...i answered the question in my quiestion...damnit!

I cant wait till next saturday when i get paid baby!

Guest chirs3

Finally got it, and I'm a tad underwhelmed at the moment.

Mainly because so far, the city isn't distinguishable. Everything looks exactly the same, whereas GTA3 had very distinct looking neighborhoods and areas...

And I can't stand how small the streets are...

It's still pretty darn cool, though...

Guest What?

I was the first person to rent it at the local Hollywood Video, so there's no scratches or anything that might disrupt my game.

And I think we're all in agreeance that VROCK is THE station to listen to while doing drive-bys on a "Hollywood" (Harley)...more specifically, the song "You've got another thing comin'" :headbang:

Guest Choken One

I like the game but It still hasn't allowed me to fall heads over heels in love with it like GTA3 did, mainly because of the similarity of the whole town and the constant use of pink and neon blue...I prefer the grittiness of Liberty City.

Guest Kingpk

I like the variety of the missions in this game. GTA 3's just got a little too similar after a while. And I didn't really see the point of cruising around Shoreside Vale since there wasn't much to see or do.

Guest chirs3

Accursed "Death Row" mission!

*SPOILERS*

Can anyone tell me how to get out with Lance? The only way I get into the compound with a vehicle in-tact is with a motorcycle and luck, but I never manage to make it back out alive.

Guest Tyler McClelland

You need to get an uzi and wrack everyone in sight, else you're dead.

Either that or use the health code.

Guest Tyler McClelland

Also, once you get into the game, you realize how cool the city really is.

Especially when you get into Little Haiti and Little Havana

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Damn......I'm get stuck on Avery's mission "Two Bit Hit". I can't seem to kill that f'n bastard without getting wasted by.....EVERYBODY IN SIGHT!!! I finally killed him once but I couldn't get out of the area before I was blasted to pieces by EVERYONE IN SIGHT!

Help......

Guest Kingpk

Chirs: When you approach the junkyard, stay at a distance and blow up the car blocking the front which will kill the guys shooting at you. Run in and use your Uzi to waste everyone in sight up to where Lance is. When you save him, find the garbage truck and get in that and make a beeline to the hospital. You should be able to lose the pack of cars if you're careful enough.

Damaramu: Refresh my memory about that mission, I forgot the setup.

Guest chirs3

Whoo! Made it!

Ok, need one more thing from you guys.

*SPOILERS*

I finished (after five tries!) the "protect the Colonel's boat from the Frenchies" mission, but I accidentally skipped the conversation between Tommy and the Colonel after you kill the last enemies. What was said there?

Guest Kingpk

SPOILERS

He just thanks you for your loyality and asks you to take care of Mercedes for him. You also get a speedboat to get back to shore.

Guest Tyler McClelland

SPOILERS!!!

ARGH!!! Anyone up to the part where you have to help Love Fist get some biker gang to do security for their concert? If so, how the hell do you pass the mission with the chaos-o-meter?!?!?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It took me a few tries...but I after using my rapid fire gun to shoot down the copter, and shooting up a bunch of cars till they exploded and killing people...I eventually made it with about 4 seconds to spare

Guest Downhome

This isn't fair, I haven't had much time to play, thus I just now got that other part of Vice City open. I love the mission that plays on a rail, sorta like House of The Dead and Silent Scope. I thought that was just awesome, it's my favorite one so far.

Guest GeneMean
Chirs: When you approach the junkyard, stay at a distance and blow up the car blocking the front which will kill the guys shooting at you. Run in and use your Uzi to waste everyone in sight up to where Lance is. When you save him, find the garbage truck and get in that and make a beeline to the hospital. You should be able to lose the pack of cars if you're careful enough.

I HATE this damn mission. I've been using the magnum to clear a path to Lance. One shot kills. However I can't get to the damned hospital. I assume the garbage truck can take a better beating? I've got a bloodring racer in one of my garages I was thinking of trying that.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Well I got Lance to the hospital. And as I was heading to the pink light.......he was ran over.......son of a bitch........