Jump to content

Let's Hope This is Well Received


Recommended Posts

Guest Mulatto Heat
Posted
Doesn't it occur to you guys that he is probably NOT doing this to get cheap attention.  Maybe his points are well thought out.

 

I've had this view point for years.  Keith is basically telling me what to like.  His bitching gets in the way of his whole reports.  If Taker opens the show, watch out, because the rest of the report is peppered with complaints about it.

 

You can hardly get a straight reveiw out of him.

 

And, regardeless of the intents, what the guys is saying is true.  Don't try to dodge the point by saying it's just smarkbashing for the sake of attention.

And maybe his points WEREN'T well thought out. Who's to say?

 

Here's a solution: stop reading Keith's "reveiws". Stop talking about him. Stop acting like he exists and that he possesses your thoughts, because that is exactly how you and this loser "columnist" are acting. Keith is an HHH mark for mentioning him several times? Then I guess that means that you both are even *bigger* Keith marks.

 

If the cynicism (which you said so yourself was justified) bothers you so much and ruins your experience, leave. Again, this is using the same logic presented by our esteemed columnist here. I'm sure that there are boards that are more fitting to your taste.

 

I honestly don't know what is being proven here. The schoolyard gay and fat jokes completely ruined that columnist's credibilty. People like that really need to get a life.

Guest Army Eye
Posted

Good article. Everything he said about this board is true.

Guest Vern Gagne
Posted

What a great article. I think my favorite part was how SK has a bottle of jergens. That's immature behavior and doesn't do a very good job of getting your point across.

Guest humongous2002
Posted

The only reason we complaint about the WWE (not just RAW) is b/c we pay our hard earned dollars for ppvs, wwe merchandise, wwe magazines and other wwe related stuff, that gives us the right to let them know who's paying their bills and that we want quality programming. Now it's easy to say to just turn off the tv or switch the channel, and according to the ratings a lot of fans are already doing it, but that type of mentality wont go nowhere. Hopefully all this so called bitching we are making doesn't fall in deaf ears.

Guest The Hamburglar
Posted

All I can say is that when I see a thread for a shitty Raw show reaching 36 pages while good Smackdowns reach five, something tells me that a lot of people in here care a hell of a lot more about jerking off over politics then they do discussing decent wrestling. The only time people ever talk about Smackdown on this board is when someone starts whining about Brock or Edge. Anyhoo, as far as paying money goes, I personally have never payed jack shit to watch wrestling, so I don't really feel the need to whine. When the shows were all shit back around April and May I just didn't watch it. If you really don't like a show anymore, you lose interest completely.

Guest BaldFish
Posted

Shit, guys. He's just a columnist, not a minor deity. He's a pretty funny columnist.

 

I just don't see how you can "hate" or "love" a columnist--you can agree or disagree on the points they make, but... yeesh.

 

At least he's grammatically correct.

Guest bob_barron
Posted

That's because Smackdown is taped so a lot of people know what is going to happen.

 

With RAW- no one really knows which is why the thread is usually longer

Guest bob_barron
Posted
All I can say is that when I see a thread for a shitty Raw show reaching 36 pages while good Smackdowns reach five, something tells me that a lot of people in here care a hell of a lot more about jerking off over politics then they do discussing decent wrestling. The only time people ever talk about Smackdown on this board is when someone starts whining about Brock or Edge. Anyhoo, as far as paying money goes, I personally have never payed jack shit to watch wrestling, so I don't really feel the need to whine. When the shows were all shit back around April and May I just didn't watch it. If you really don't like a show anymore, you lose interest completely.

Also- no one is stopping you from starting a positive thread about SD! or RAW.

Guest Mulatto Heat
Posted

Smackdown also comes on at various times - for instance, it's shown in Canada one hour before it's shown in the US. I know that's the reason why I don't comment in SD threads.

Guest bob_barron
Posted

Same here Mulatto. I'm afraid of posting in the SD! thread because I know a lot of people hate spoilers

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...