TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

Titles, Can someone confirm?

Can any one name the all 10 of the titles that Ultimo Dragon has in the picture in my sig?

Am i right in thinking that theres 9 for the J-Crown and the 10th one is the WCW Cruiser Weight Title?

Thanks.

Do J-Crown Tourneys still happen, or was it a one off thing? Are the belt still held as one, or are they split between different people now? If the WWF Light Heavy weight title is one of the 8, then i guess they must be split. How did that happen?

ChUnK!

Guest wolverine

It was just a one-time thing; they were split up in November 1997; it's a different WWF Light Heavyweight title

Guest Jubuki

No, actually, it's not a different title. It shares the same lineage with the one Jamie Noble now holds. But there is another WWF Jr. title, which was the belt they showed Fujinami carrying at J-Cup '94.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

I thought Knoble had the WCW Cruiser Title belt, and that X-Pac still had possession of the WWF LHW belt?

Guest RickyChosyu

The reason the J Crown was split up into the eight individual titles again was because Vince wanted to start the light-heavyweight division again and needed the WWF Light Heavyweight title to do it.