TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zack Malibu

IZ Booking stuff

Guest Sandman9000

What would you rather have? A power tool or all kinds of crazy shit dripped into an open wou...

All right, we both should be dead.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

BPP booked a tag titles match for IZHD this week - Eskimo & Jingus vs El Dandy & Brock Colli (or whatever he is).

But Eskimo in singles is fine by me.

Guest Zack Malibu

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED:

I've got segments from Alf, I'm covering the cage match, Tony/Sandman, and a promo. AS is doing promos. Superstar is doing his match and a promo. I need to know who can help out with the remainder of the show. Post here or PM me so I can get cracking on the writing later today/tonight.

Guest alfdogg

Remember Zack you can modify our segment however you need to.

And you know I'm making the opening post right?

Guest Zack Malibu
Anglesault vs. ???

Big Poppa Popick vs. CWM

Falls Count Anywhere:Reject vs. JINGUS

GreenMist/Naz vs. TK/Dandy

These are all the matches that need writers. I know how AS' match is supposed to go, so whoever wants to do that one, PM me about it.

One thing-The tag match has been changed to Naz vs. TK vs. Dandy, as GN is selling injuries.

I've talked with the main booking commitee about the finishes, I just need the matches written.

Guest Angle-plex
Anglesault vs. ???

Big Poppa Popick vs. CWM

Falls Count Anywhere:Reject vs. JINGUS

GreenMist/Naz vs. TK/Dandy

I haven't wrote a match in a while, but I can do one if you need me to.

Guest Angle-plex

I'll try to write a promo too so my EWR overness goes up and I don't suck the heat away from everyone I fight.

Guest Zack Malibu

Stuff can be sent to me anytime tonight. I've got class in the morning, so I won't be up too late. I'll check my PM's before school tomorrow though.

Guest Zack Malibu

I've got Greenmist doing the JINGUS/Reject matchup, the only thing I'll need done (other than promos) is AS vs. the mystery opponent. Whoever wants to do it, get in touch with me ASAP.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Reject = Ratings And ***** Matches.

That is all.......

Guest Zack Malibu

Does that mean you wanted to help by doing the match, or were you just getting egotistical on us :P .

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

It's my new "Shawn Michaels before he was saved" Ego.....

Guest Angle-plex

I might be able to write the AS vs ? match too, but I doubt I could get it done by tonight.

Guest Zack Malibu

Just so you all know:Alfdogg will post the IZ opener late tomorrow afternoon. I am working until 8pm EST, and Monday is usually the busiest day, so I doubt I can do the show from there. The show should be posted between 8-10 tomorrow night.

Guest Zack Malibu

Right now, everything is all set CWM, but thanks for offering. If anything comes up, I'll let you know.

Guest Tony149

Am I doing a promo on the show? I know I have a match with SM, and Zack told me some stuff about it but I'm not sure if my promo is already written or if I have to write it myself. If I have to write it, let me know how you want it done.

And whose posting the show? Zack? Alf? Or both?

Guest Zack Malibu

Alf is doing the opener, I assume hyping the show. I've got/will have all the actual segments by tomorrow. Tony, BPP did your match, and did write some "extracurricular activities" for your character, but if you'd like to do a promo of some kind, I can always tweak it into the format.

Sign in to follow this