TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doomsault

The One and Only Rage Thread.

Guest Doomsault

Okay, first of all my damn GameCube is FUBAR and I haven't even had it for a full year yet and I went to the game store to see if they would repair it and he said I'm the only guy that they've seen having problems with their Cube, so it's just me.

Second, the girl I was going to ask out moved away. Only one word comes to mind when I think about these events. Yep, you guessed it...

FUCK.

Use this thread to release your anger.

:boxing: :bonk: :firing: :phaser:

Guest godthedog

i'm pissed off too. this is going to be quite a long story, since i've nothing better to do, & you probably won't think the payoff's worth it. so don't say i didn't warn you.

but then again, it does have to do with sex, so you may be interested. i don't know.

halloween i went to my friend charlie's frat party at georgia tech. it was a golf party (where each room has one specific drink that it serves) & the friend wanted to make the rounds, so i was pouring screaming orgasms in his room for everybody. it was a lot of fun, & a very good way to meet chicks at the party. 2 of whom, becky & amanda, 2 roommates who were also from the university of georgia, & had a nice little conversation with me at the beginning of the party. becky even gave me her phone number, which i wrote on a latex glove i was wearing (bailey's irish creme gets extremely sticky, & i was sick of having to wash my hands everytime i mixed).

flash forward to a couple hours later. i've served drinks to almost everybody, & am on my 3rd full cup of vodka & orange juice (screaming orgasms have way too much alcohol for my taste, so i had to mix my own girl drinks). i'm pretty drunk, as is everybody else, & still serving drinks. then suddenly charlie comes in the room with becky all over him, & tells me to leave. he also tells me that amanda (who happens to be becky's roommate) thought i was cute. and lo & behold, when i look up she's standing right outside the doorway looking at me. she's incredibly cute, dark eyes & brown hair & freckles. she's also chosen the 'hit me baby one more time' costume, so she's got an open button-up shirt showing a healthy amount of cleavage. so i think, great, i can talk to her for a little while & maybe make out a little bit.

so we're standing in the hall, making small talk (what year are you, what classes are you taking, etc), she's got her leg slowly advancing towards my empty hand, until i'm touching it. then right in the middle of a sentence, she leans over and kisses me. i'm like "whoa, that was fast." being quite drunk myself, i try to continue a conversation while we're kissing, & she's got her hands on mine trying to get me to feel her up. then she says, "let's go up into the girls' bathroom." being a guy, i of course say "okay." no luck though, as there's people in there. we're both wandering around upstairs when another girl named lorraine suddenly takes amanda away to talk to her, & amanda doesn't come back.

if it stopped there i'd probably be disappointed, but not pissed off. BUT, after talking to various people for the next hour or so, i found out 2 things:

1) she has a boyfriend

2) she's the mother of all party sluts

more than anything, i'm pissed off at myself for not having figured out number 2 once she tried to make out with me. not even an hour before trying to make out with me, she'd given another stranger head in the bathroom, and SWALLOWED. so it's very possible that after kissing her, i had ANOTHER GUY'S SEMEN FLOATING IN MY MOUTH. i also found out that when charlie went to look for becky in the girls' bathroom (when they'd tried to make out in charlie's room she ended up puking, & ran up to the bathroom), amanda answered the door & propositioned him for a 3-way between him and her and becky. when he said no, she said "oh. i have to go find someone else now." and left.

so, here's why i'm pissed off:

i'm pissed at myself for having been a part of cheating on someone, which i thought i could go through life without doing.

i'm pissed at myself for letting myself believe she was actually interested in me, & not just looking for another cock to get off on.

i'm pissed at her for cheating on her boyfriend with me. and the other guy.

i'm pissed at myself for having thrown away the latex glove i'd written their phone number on.

i'm pissed at myself for being shallow and horny enough to be mad about throwing away the phone number of 2 drunken party sluts.

so there's lots of levels of pissed off going on there.

Guest godthedog

come to think of it, i'm also pissed that my friend amy keeps blowing me off. the last weekend i was home she never called me back, & i came home again today and called her (cause she knew i'd be in town and i wanted to hang out with her), she never called me back. i had to call her again just to talk to her. and now i'm waiting on the computer like a dipshit cause she said she couldn't do anything till after 12:30 and i have nothing better to do than wait here.

Guest Kotzenjunge

This isn't quite on par with your tale, but weirdness ensued this week with the quasi-girlfriend.

She goes to a private high school in Georgia for some reason, and I try to call and talk to her once a week or so, since we have some spiffy talk-all-you-want long distance plan. Anyways, it's hard to get a hold of her, as each dormitory has only one phone per hall, so when I call her after 9:30 like she asks (due to her softball practice, homework, and a mandatory study hall everyone has), it's busy 90% of the time. Whenever I do get through though, only one of ten calls that result in rings actually get picked up. So on Wednesday night I finally got through and someone answered. I asked if she was around or available to talk, and they went to go get her. They came back after about a minute or so and said that Mary-Keith said she'd E-mail me, but didn't bother asking who it was who had called, so the person who had gone to get her asked me who I was. She then said she didn't know what was going on, which wasn't helped at all by her seeming inability to speak English. I confusedly hung up then after thanking the person for going to at least try to get her, and then just kinda sat for a while wondering what's going on. I mean, she'd always been happy to hear from me before. One of four things is going on:

1. She was just busy.

2. Someone else, perhaps the person who answered, made that up so they could use the coveted phone.

3. She didn't want to talk to me.

4. She can't stand me anymore.

I wouldn't still be wondering if she HAD E-mailed me as she said she'd do, but she hasn't. I'm going to try and call again tomorrow, as we usually talk on Sundays anyway.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Leena

Godthedog's story is a fine example of why I laugh at people who ask me to get into the party scene. At least I know I'm better than million Amanda's there are out there.

I have nothing to be pissed about tonight... just went to a friends' house, drank a little, listened to music and blabbed a lot. Fun night for me

Guest areacode212
so it's very possible that after kissing her, i had ANOTHER GUY'S SEMEN FLOATING IN MY MOUTH

Wow, now every time I'm in a bad mood, I'll think of this and say, "it could be worse".

Guest Kotzenjunge

I feel sorry for any girls who I may kiss in the future. I don't know if semen is worse than Ballston. At least semen is common.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Phr33k

You know how sometimes, guys get pissed off when they don't know what girls want? I'm exactly the opposite. I know exactly what girls want, and it pisses me off. From my observations, this is what girls look for:

1) Male.

2) Not Phr33k.

That is all.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
1. She was just busy.

possible.

2. Someone else, perhaps the person who answered, made that up so they could use the coveted phone.

almost guranteed.

3. She didn't want to talk to me.

4. She can't stand me anymore.

You have low self esteem. Look in the mirror and see how beautiful you are! :)

PS - I also found the "I KISSED SEMEN!" story hilarious.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I wouldn't think of 3 or 4 as possibilities if I didn't know that she's never really appeared interested in any male before and I wasn't such a motormouth on the phone.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest godthedog
so it's very possible that after kissing her, i had ANOTHER GUY'S SEMEN FLOATING IN MY MOUTH

Wow, now every time I'm in a bad mood, I'll think of this and say, "it could be worse".

sadly, this is not the first weird semen story i have.

most people go through their whole lives without having ANY weird semen stories. i have two.

but the second is just a really funny story, so it has no place in a pissed off thread.

and also, i'm extremely pissed at amy right now. cause i called her at 12:30 and surprise surprise, she didn't pick up the phone.

oh well. at least i'll have melanie if i can stay up till after 2.

Guest Sassquatch

*senses a possible "Bitches Be Trippin" thread vibe to this thread in the future*

Guest godthedog
Godthedog's story is a fine example of why I laugh at people who ask me to get into the party scene. At least I know I'm better than million Amanda's there are out there.

I have nothing to be pissed about tonight... just went to a friends' house, drank a little, listened to music and blabbed a lot. Fun night for me

the funny thing about the story is that it involves 3 things that are totally alien to me:

1) going to college parties: i hardly ever do this. by and large, i hate being in big crowds with loud music & alcohol, and i avoid them at all costs. but i was spending the night at this place cause charlie & i were driving from atlanta to myrtle beach for a ween concert, so i had no choice but to tough it out or wander the streets of downtown atlanta.

2) drinking at college parties: i almost never do this. i don't like being incoherent & not having my motor skills, and i despise the taste of alcohol. i can count the number of times i've had alcohol on 2 hands, & i've only been drunk twice in my life.

3) hooking up with a girl at college parties: i NEVER do this. i've never gone to a party expecting to get play, and i've never even come on to a girl at a party.

so, i guess i learned my lesson. but overall, i still had a good time. "tending bar" was lots of fun & a good way to meet people, and i got to have a nice conversation with a girl (who i wasn't attracted to at all) about movies and what to do after graduation.

Guest Kotzenjunge

It amazes me how much of a polar opposite I am of so many people on this board.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest hardyz1

I don't have any friends and girls find me unattractive.

</shameless pity whore>

Guest Ravenbomb

I've found the best way to deal with rage:

suppress it. Keep it bottled up deep inside you. Don't ever let it out, or else you'll have to deal with the source of it, and that can suck mega-balls. Just keep it bottled up and all will be well.

Guest godthedog

and now amy's online and she won't even talk to me.

that's it. i'm not taking her to the frank black concert on the 15th.

Guest LaParkaMarka

godthedog: Amy seems like a rather horrible friend. Has she always been this way or something?

And that semen story? Nasty. But amusing. Well, not for you I suppose.

As for parties/getting drunk, it's generally quite fun. Unless you get *too* drunk. Then you get known by people you've never met before as "The Spewer". And everytime you hang out when your friends, they bring up some horrible drinking story that usually involves me. Grrr.

Annnnnnd getting this thread back on topic, my rage stems from something very similar to hardyz1, cept it's more like "Any girl that shows any interest in me is horrifyingly unattractive." (With the lone exception of my ex.)

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I hate everyone. I just like to keep my rage inside. Because if I let it out, my dad would be out of a $50,000 car...

*puts down Sledgehammer*

Happy 800 post to Me.

Guest EricMM

godthedog, no offense, but damn, that story is funnnnnny.

Here's what you should have done: Stuck with amanda. Here's why. She probably had a lot to drink, and so the junk was probably all washed down. Secondly you could have at least gotten a hummer AT LEAST clearly.

Now that's pretty dirty, I admit, and you'd've been at risk for getting herpes or god knows what else.

But hooking up at parties is like, fun. It's not NOT fun, is it? It's nothing to take seriously, and if you use protection, noones going to be hurt right?

If you take your sex that seriously, well, that's another story entirely. Look at it this way. Everybody needs somebody, and you could have had each other that night...

But that whole getting a number from a girl who has a boyfriend isn't cool. That sets shitty precedent.

*EDIT* and um, I have lots of raaaaaaaaage too. I hate attractive lesbians who date other attractive lesbians! What a waste!!! *EDIT*

Guest godthedog

i'm very not comfortable with the idea of having sex with a total stranger, & i'm not too keen on hummers from strangers either. i didn't really want anything more than to see her tits & fool around a little. and after i found out about the boyfriend, i had no desire at all to make out with her (or anybody else for that matter).

amy's quite the weird one. i give her some allowances for being unreliable because she's got some psychological problems. the lower she hits, the less she cares about anything & the more she forgets little shit. she's never even complained about it to me before, but over the weekend she hinted that she wasn't doing to well. at this point, after some thought, i'm more worried about her than pissed off.

Guest EricMM
i didn't really want anything more than to see her tits & fool around a little.

Oh I see. It's all you you you. You get to see her chest, and that's it? You make me sick :throwup:

*EDIT* And full of RAGE~! *EDIT*

Guest godthedog

damn, you're right, what was i thinking. she wanted sex and, by gawd, i should've given it to her!

Guest Flyboy

I'm pissed.

I bought my first DVD player with the original Batman movie (Keaton), and my TV is too old to have any A/V connections.

Therefore, I have to save $29.99 to buy a RF Modulator. DAMNIT!

... I look at it this way.. at least I didn't get semen in my mouth. :)

Guest cynicalprofit

<---Unemployed, only pissed off, not getting laid enough, a genius but unnoticed, more creative then probably 90% of the world, but again, no one listens, believes in world peace, but no one else does, yeah Im pretty fucking pissed. OH and 99% of music in the world sucks, and the only thing that they keep making and producing and marketing, is absolute and udder shit, and they bitch at us consumers for not buying it and wanting to pirate it, WELL FUCK YOU ASSHOLES, BRITNEY SPEARS WILL NEVER BE WORTH 10$ UNLESS SHE IS BUTT FUCKING NAKED AND GRINDING ON A GOD DAMN POLE TO I'M A SLAVE 4 U! DONT BE MAD AT ME OR ANYONE ELSE FOR NOT PAYING FOR SHIT, YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT BUY IT EITHER, THATS WHY YOU HAVE TO SPEND MILLIONS TO ADVERTISE IT. NO ONE WANTS IT BUT YOU KEEP SHOVLING IT OUT THINKING ITS GONNA WORK, FUCK YOU MAN, FUCK ALL OF YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING "MUSCIANS", FUCK YOU AND YOUR YOU HAVE TO BUY THE WHOLE ALBUM MENTALITY, THEN RELEASE THE WHOLE FUCKING ALBUM AND THEN I CAN SAY IF ITS WORTH 15$ OR NOT, 1 SONG WILL NOT MAKE ANYONE BUY A CD UNLESS THEY ARE RETARDED OR TEENAGED, FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE MUSIC PRODUCERS, ADVERTISERS, AND "MUSICIANS" WITHOUT TALENT. I HATE DJ'S WHO HOCK WHATEVER SONG IS SENT TO THEM FOR A PAYCHECK, TAKE THE FUGCKING DICK OUT OFF YOUR ASS, HAVE SOME FUCKING DIGNITY, AND SAY IT FUCKING SUCKS, TELL PEOPLE NOT TO BUY THE ALBUM BECAUSE IT IS A JOKE AND YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO SPEND MONEY FOR IT, HAVE SOME FUCKING BALLS MAN, IF YOU'RE 25 OR OLDER AND PLAYING BRITNEY SPEARS SONGS YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY LYING IF YOU LIKE IT, FUCK DJ'S WHO DONT STAND UP AND FIGHT.

Ok back to normal mode.

Guest EricMM
a genius but unnoticed

No you're not :(

I notice...

that you're no genius.

And jeez, you need to stop obsessing over Britney Spears...

*EDIT* That's not a flamebait, that's just my RAGE coming thru, in sardonic form!!! *EDIT*