TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tyler McClelland

My losing match for Storm...

Guest Tyler McClelland

Someone please read my match and tell me how it could have been better...

-----------------------------

SWF Storm

Singles Match

The Boston Strangler vs. The Prophet

--------------------------------------

As the huge pyro from the beginning of the show starts to fade away, the camera pans about the arena and a couple of screaming fans get their signs up on the Smarktron... One is a sign that says "ENLIGHTENMENT MY ASS! I'VE GOT ENOUGH ENLIGHT IN MY HOUSE!", another reads "...Outcast?" and the last reads "Clan=Klan? Watch out, Thugg!". After the fans get their 15 minutes of fame, the camera focuses in on several people...

"It appears Brad Pitt is in the audience!" Curry Man yells.

Sure enough, the name 'Brad Pitt' pops up under one of the fans centered in the middle of the screen. Tens of thousands of teenage girls immediate head for section 5, row C.

"Welcome to IG... err... SWF Storm, ladies and gentlemen! This is the first show under our new management, and it promises to be a great one! Even our opening match is gonna have a ton of heat!" NTD yells.

"That's right, NTD... we've got The Boston Strangler squaring off against the notorious Prophet, the seemingly crazy man we used to call 'Outcast'..." Curry Man narrates.

"The Clan and the Enlightenment seem to be waging some serious war right now due to the influences of the Clan over our commissioner... although, I'm sure Stubby has no problem punishing the men that kidnapped his wife." NTD says.

"Certainly not, but this is more even than one might expect from a five on two type of battle... When he shows up, and I mean when he seems to care about the match, Tyler McClelland seems to be able to beat anyone in the federation at any time... he's incredibly fast, he fights dirty, he's got momentum, and he takes risks... but, sometimes it just seems like he doesn't have the momentum." Curry Man states.

"I actually wouldn't be surprised if Prophet hasn't recovered from his pay-per-view match with Stubby McWeed... you know, the guy is a legend. Prophet looked rather sluggish in a loss to the Clan on Wednesday, and he has to come right back to face Strangler tonight. That's only three days rest... well, two if you don't count Wednesday. Not many people can do that well, especially not a person with ring rust and sore ribs. Or, so we think..." NTD alludes.

"I mean, this guy has had more close matches than anyone I've ever seen... but he always seems to step it up and show even more resiliency than the time before. Nobody ever doubted the fact that Tyler McClelland is never gives up. I don't think anyone will ever fight an easy match against this guy. This match right here is no exception." Curry Man elaborates.

"Strangler is quite a good wrestler himself, really. This should be a pretty close match. But, enough talk, I think this one is about to get underway..." NTD says.

As the arena goes dim, the song “Burn to Burn” by Static-X blares over the system. Strangler, wearing his Clan robe with the hood hanging behind his head, and his sunglasses in addition to his ring attire, appears on the ramp when the song launches into the harder guitar part, and slowly walks down the aisle, ignoring the crowd.

"Introducing first, from Boston, Massachusetts... weighing in at 294 pounds, he is... THE BOSTON... STRANGLER!" Funyon announces.

Strangler carries a steel chain down to the ring with him. He climbs the steps and enters the ring, slowly pacing his way around the ring. Once inside the ring, he takes off the coat and glasses and gives them to the referee. Mat Kivell reluctantly puts them outside the ring, and Strangler stands in the middle of the ring staring at the ramp...

"That's pretty rude of Strangler to expect the referee to do th-" Curry Man begins.

Interrupting Curry, the arena lights drop out and the arena begins to chill... a fine mist begins bellowing out of the stage area, lit from behind by a blood red spotlight... then, out of nowhere, an awfully familiar voice comes out of the loudspeaker...

"The Enlightenment is Here..."

All of a sudden, a MASSIVE explosion engulfs the arena and multiple shades of red kick up around the stage area and "By Myself", by Linkin Park, kicks up over the loudspeakers! The crowd instantly rises to their feet and boos the radicals that are soon to enter the ring... Then, the music seems to pick up even more!

"I can't hold on... (to what I want when I'm stretched so thin...)"

"It's all too much to take in..."

"I can't hold on... (to anything watching everything spin...)"

"With thoughts of failure sinking in...

All of a sudden, The Prophet emerges from the backstage and the crowd throws a mixed reaction at him! He carries in his hand a microphone, and his music fades away as he raises his hand...

"You know, some days I come to play and some days I don't... like Randy Moss, I don't think I should have to fight when I don't want to fight, but that's life... this right here is a match I really don't feel like fighting. But, I think I have a point to prove. I think I need to show you bastards that the Clan doesn't own ANYTHING in this federation..."

The crowd actually gives Tyler a rather large ovation!

"Shut up... you know, you Clannie bastards think you've got it made by taking some sort of 'control' over Stubby. I've got news for you, the Enlightenment is much better.. goes much deeper.. than anyone here thought. Not only do we have members already in the federation, we have people that you haven't even seen before in your lives... even if you guys can try to bully us right now when we have two members... that you know about... don't expect it to last long. You know, SWF has a nice ring to it.. it's also appropriate in a way. After all, this new generation in the federation is going to be owned by the Savior... prepare to call yourselves members of the Savior's Wrestling Federation..."

With that, Tyler drops the microphone and sprints at top speed towards the ring! The bell rings as he hits the mat and in an almost superhuman like manner, attacks Strangler! He tosses three punches, a right hook, a left hook, followed by a right uppercut, and Strangler is ALREADY sent reeling backwards! Strangler regains his bearings and goes for a big punch, but he whiffs and Prophet delivers a snap kick to the side of his head and drops him to the mat!

"Strangler, at 293 pounds, outweighs the hell out of Prophet. But, if he can't hit him, what's the point? Prophet can run circles around him. Strangler needs to find an opportunity somewhere and seriously capitalize on it..." NTD analyzes.

Strangler begins to rise to his feet, and Prophet begins to hop up and down in a fighting crouch, similar to a boxing style... Strangler is frankly befuddled by the way Prophet is acting, and just opts to deliver a side kick in Prophet's direction! However, Prophet blocks the foot away, swinging Strangler's foot, and body in effect, back towards the nearside ropes. Prophet quickly runs up behind Strangler and pushes him into the ropes while he backs up again. Strangler bounces off and is given a WICKED kick to the back of the head!

"Wow, what a kick! The impact of that may have left Strangler unconscious! I'd never have thought someone using martial arts skills would be so effective in the SWF... but I guess I was wrong." Curry Man admires.

Prophet stands over Strangler in a taunting fashion, but then decides to keep the pressure on. He stomps down on Strangler's back once... twice... he stomps again, but he seems to have revived the sleeping beast! Strangler rolls over and Prophet bounces off the far side ropes... when Strangler finally reaches his feet, he is smacked by a dropkick from a flying Tyler McClelland! Strangler bounces back into the ropes and ends up tripping over Prophet, so Prophet rolls on top of him and hooks the leg! Matt Kivell is a bit out of position, but makes his way to the pin...

One!!

Two!!

Kickout by Strangler. Tyler jumps to his feet as quickly as he can and goes for the closest turnbuckle, climbing it in nearly one bound! He uses it as a springboard and jumps backwards.... in the air, he spirals backwards majestically, landing with his shoulder hitting Strangler in the ribs! Moonsault by Prophet! He stands back up and gives a huge grin to the crowd as Strangler lays on the ground motionless! Prophet doesn't relent with his assault, though. He bounces off the far ropes and makes his way to Strangler through the air after vaulting himself off the canvas... he hits a body splash! The crowd is starting to give little spurts of applause for Prophet as he keeps giving them what they want to see...

"You know, you could never tell this guy kidnapped the commissioner's wife just a few weeks ago... is that applause I hear?" Curry Man wonders.

"This is a simple case of who is the most evil, and it appears Prophet is a bit less evil than the Clan!" NTD explains.

"What do you mean he's less evil than the Clan? The guy literally kidnapped and probably tortured Misty Rivers! What type of guy is he? You can't be serious by claiming he's the lesser of two evils!" Curry Man rants.

"Maybe he's not a good guy, but the fans like him better than the Clan... the Clan has a certain aura around them that Tyler doesn't yet have. He's never really had it, no matter where he's been. The Clan will do anything to get ahead... that's probably a lot different in their eyes from ideals, which the Prophet seems to have." NTD rebuts.

"Even so, I don't care what he says, I KNOW he masterminded this... he's the only one that has any reason, I don't believe this Savior talk one bit! Tyler had a loved one get killed... on national TV, at that. Of course he's gonna be bitter, but... he didn't have to go that far...' Curry stings.

The Prophet rises to his feet and delivers a few kicks to Strangler's lower back. After he feels Strangler has been sufficiently beaten, he decides to mozy on over to the closest turnbuckle and climb it!

"What in God's name is he doing... could it be?" NTD wonders.

Prophet stands on the top rope and closes his eyes... he crouches down and shakes his head violently, as if is trying to get some terrible thought out of his head. His face almost looks like it is in anguish...

"What's going on...?" Curry Man ponders.

Suddenly, his eyes snap open and he stands up methodically on the top rope. He performs a balance check, then leaps up as high in the air as he can... he performs a front flip and looks to land on his belly on top of Strangler... BUT HE ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!

"The Prophet went for his finisher, Sacrifice, and missed it! Holy crap, how did Strangler get out of the way?!?" Curry Man screams frantically.

Tyler McClelland's head bounced pretty hard off the mat, and he is down for a few seconds. Strangler, with a bit of life, starts to work his way back to his feet. He manages to finally gain his footing, then walks over to the still-woozy Prophet. Stranger raises him slowly off the mat, but he quickly finds that Prophet can barely stand on his own. His eyes spinning from side to side, Prophet has definitely lost that intense look of a few minutes ago. Strangler locks him up, and Prophet doesn't give him much of a fight at all. Strangler whips him to the farside ropes...

"That fall really hurt Prophet... moreso than usual. I guess the momentum of that 450 splash really took a toll on his head." NTD remarks.

"You know... Tyler McClelland, over his career, has had a history of concussions. I'm wondering if he suffered one right there..." Curry Man responds.

...and smacks him right in the jaw with a big boot to the face! Prophet goes flying with his head going towards the mat and his feet still going... in result, he ends up laying right beside Strangler. This lets the hardcore champion drop a quick, but powerful, elbow right onto Prophet's chest! The wind is immediately knocked out of him and Strangler goes for the pin!

One!

Two!

Thr-NO! McClelland had his hand on the ropes! Strangler has a look of disgust on his face as he returns to his feet. He debates whether or not to complain to Kivell to speed up his count, but decides against it and picks Prophet off the mat instead. He decides to lock him up again, and once again he gets little resistance. Strangler manages to win the lockout and lifts Tyler vertically off the mat... he holds him up, perpendicular to the ground, then drops him... brainbuster! Propher bounces off the mat like a sack of potatoes, and Strangler is certainly rolling... He picks Prophet off the ground in one quick swipe and tosses him into the ropes...

"I think you were right in stating Prophet may have a concussion. That brainbuster certainly didn't help, but I see almost nothing in Prophet's eyes right now... he looks gone." NTD states.

"I know... it was something about that fall that made me think he did that. His head hit the ground way too hard. He wasn't using good judgment before that, though. What was with that going for the finisher so early? Do you think Prophet has been hurt throughout this whole match?" Curry Man wonders.

"I don't think his speech sounded to slurred... did it? I don't know... hmm..." NTD ponders.

"Whatever the case may be, Strangler certainly isn't going to give up because of his injuries..."

...and sends him vaulting. Strangler sits in the center of the ring and cockily snatches Prophet off the mat... he takes a few steps forward, then drops him on his back. Fallaway slam! The mat reverberates powerfully as he bounces off. Strangler is nowhere near done, however. He lifts Prophet off the ground, then... he lifts Prophet with one hand and hits a scoop slam!

"Wow, now that's just plain power... he just threw Tyler McClelland around like a rag doll!" NTD says.

"That's just showing off a bit... but it was damn powerful..." Curry Man trails off.

Now beaming with confidence, Strangler stands Prophet up again and leans in with both hands to choke the life out of him! With blank eyes staring back at him, Strangler gives a sick smile as he squeezes as hard as he can... referee Kivell tries to break the maneuver up himself, but Strangler won't let go. He begins the count...

"One!!!  Two!!! Three!!! Four!!!"

Finally, Strangler breaks the hold with the same sick smile on his face. He grabs Tyler by the arm and brings him into his body... He wraps his arms around him and lifts straight upwards... overhead belly-to-belly suplex! Prophet lands directly on the back of his head, as was planned, and he still appears to be far from in the match! Strangler sits up and retains that sick grin on his face, then rolls over onto Tyler for the pin!

One!

Two!!

Thre-NO! Prophet somehow manages to get his shoulder up! Strangler frowns, but then shrugs it off. He stands up once again and once he is sturdily on his toes, he picks Prophet up as well. Prophet doesn't stand still as he did before, instead opting to stagger around. However, he staggers right into Stranger's outstretched hand! Grasping his throat tightly, Strangler pulls him in a little closer and lifts him skyward... he drops him down and hits The Plunge!! He stands up and unleashes a yell to taunt the crowd, who respond with a massive chorus of boos...

"You know, I really do think Tyler McClelland is the good guy in this match. I mean, he may go about it the wrong way, but he DOES have a point..." NTD says.

"He may have a point, but kidnapping the commissioner's wife isn't going to solve a damn thing and you know that! One little hit and run won't make a minutia of difference in the long run. He should live up to his name and preach, not try to be some terrorist-like freak..." Curry Man spews.

"First of all, I would totally object to you calling him 'terrorist-like'... all he's done so far is light a guy on fire and kidnap a guy's wi... okay, maybe a little bit, but his cause is valid!" NTD stammers.

"What happened to the Outcast of old? He would have a cause like this and he'd go about it the right way... this Savior guy has corrupted the hell out of a great wrestler and an even better human being..." Curry Man argues.

"You forget the trauma this guy has gone through... he saw a woman that he was very, very close with...  shot and killed right in front of his eyes. I don't think he was ever the same after that. We're witnessing a shell of a man right now, one with no feelings..." NTD solemnly says.

Strangler is completely in control now, and he lifts the Prophet off the mat... he sets him up for the ride, hooks his arms around Prophet's head...

HE HITS THE LAST BREATH!

Strangler laughs as the crowd boos, and he pins the Prophet!

One!!

Two!!

NO! PROPHET GOT HIS SHOULDER UP!!

"How the..." NTD begins, absolutely speechless.

Strangler is IRATE! He can't believe what just happened, and even though Prophet is laying on the ground practically dead, he argues with the referee incessantly! However, just as soon as the argument began, it ends. Strangler gets that damned evil look on his face again as he gestures towards the stage... sure enough, in a matter of a few seconds, Spider Nekura appears... he is flanked by Thoth and Fallout.

"What the hell is this? All Strangler has to do is pin Prophet, not destroy him! What business do these four men have beating up one guy? Prophet is a sicko, but nobody deserves this!" Curry Man whines.

Thoth and Fallout both carry chairs... they try to enter the ring, but they are stopped almost immediately by Matt Kivell! The referee won't let them in! However, he forgot the most dangerous of the three, Spider Nekura... Spider hops into the ring and tosses something to Strangler, then picks up Prophet and holds his arms behind his back!

"What did he toss to Strangler?" NTD wonders.

"I don't believe this... he gave him a pair of brass knuckles..." Curry Man cries.

Spider has that same sick grin on his face as he goads Strangler on... Strangler grins and takes a run at the bound man, then swings...

PROPHET DUCKS! SPIDER GETS CLOCKED WITH THE KNUCKLES! Spider goes down, and Strangler looks on in disbelief! However, he isn't looking for long, because...

"FORCEFUL INDOCTRINATION!! OH MY GOD!!" Curry Man shills at the top of his lungs.

...he gets hit by a lightning quick combination of kicks to the temples! He drops to the mat in a heap, and the referee looks over as the crowd cheered... and sees Prophet collapse on top of Strangler!

One!

Two!

THREE! The bell rings, the match is over!

"Here is your winner... the PROPHET!" Funyon screams, to a decent ovation from the crowd!

"By Myself" by Linkin Park kicks up, but it cuts out almost as quickly because Fallout and Thoth storm the ring and start kicking away at Prophet! Fallout continues the assault as Thoth goes to check on Spider... Spider stands up with blood dripping down his forehead right as Fallout lifts Prophet off the mat... MELTDOWN!!

"Oh my God... they're tearing Tyler McClelland apart... this is going too far... the guy is already hurt." Curry Man whimpers.

As Fallout stares down at his victim, both of the other Clannies keep watch for the Savior... Strangler actually begins to come to himself, and he joins in on the beating of the Prophet... now with blood dripping down his face and coming out of his mouth, Prophet appears to finally be unconscious. However, the two men keep beating away at him with kicks to the ribs and kidneys...

"This is terrible..." NTD utters.

However, out of nowhere, the arena drops to all black! All of the Clannies turn their attention to the stage area and prepare to fight...

"U Got It Bad" by Usher kicks up and a small spotlight from the ground reveals a robed figure standing at the top of the ramp...

"Who is that...? That's definitely not the Savior..." Curry Man comments.

As the chorus plays through the first time, the spotlight shines brightly on the figure... and as she drops the hood from her robe, a familiar face appears...

"IT'S LAURA! What in God's name is she doing here?!?"

She carries a microphone in one hand, and a knife in the other...

"Please, spare my husband... I am prepared to give myself to you... in sacrifice." She says.

"WHAT?!? What the hell is going on? She's pregnant, she needs to worry about herself right now!" NTD screams.

As she clutches her belly with the microphone hand, Spider Nekura grabs the microphone...

"Very well..."

Laura drops the robe off and drops the microphone methodically...

"She looks... weird... almost... like Tyler did this whole match."

She reaches her hand out and brings the knife to her right wrist... The Clan watches on attentively as she begins by making a small incision...

BOOOM!!!

An enormous white flash engulfs the entire arena and smoke fills the ring... Laura stops, dropping the knife to the ground as the cut starts to bleed a little bit... a few loud crashes are heard, along with the groans of what appear to be the Clan members!

When the smoke clears... Fallout, Strangler, and Thoth are laid out on the mat with glassy eyes and their robe draped over them... with a knife buried into the mat on either side, binding them to the ring! The only two people left standing in the ring, going toe to toe are... Spider Nekura and the Savior!!!

"What it God's name just happened?!?" NTD screams.

Laura begins a methodical walk down to the ring as the two men stare each other down... Spider still holds a microphone, and he raises it to his lips...

"What the hell do you want?" He asks simply.

He hands the microphone over to the Savior, clad in a pure white robe...

"You don't know what you're getting yourselves into... stay out of our way and your Enlightenment will be much, much less painful... it isn't as fun when you're the hunted, is it?"

"Trust me, stranger... the Enlightenment is on the very, very top of our list from now on... so says the Clan..." Spider replies.

Spider goes for a quick jab, but Savior literally catches it with his right hand and holds it there...

"Not yet, Mr. Black... not yet..."

He drops the hand, and as Spider Nekura looks into the man's eyes, he notices something and frowns... he actually turns around and walks back towards the locker room as Laura and Savior collect the Prophet, who is still badly injured... they put him on their shoulders and walk away in an eerie procession. "By Myself" once again kicks up, and the men and one woman make their way backstage once again...

"What the hell..."

SWF Storm starwipes to black with a shot of the three Clansmen, knocked cold and pinned to the mat by their own robes...

--------

Comments?

Guest OutcastSucks

You lost because you had Linkin Park as your music.

:)

Ummm, no real complaints, unless the Last Breath is Strangler's finisher, if so, I hate seeing people kick out of finishers.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Yeah, the Last Breath is my finisher. I've got to say, kicking out of finishers isn't cool, especially for someone with a 1 in vitality for their stats. I'd say that the main problem is that I gave you 6 or 7 power moves, my finisher, and you, with a 1 in vitality kicked out. Then you gave me one finisher, and I'm out like a light. That's probably the biggest error right there, especially since I have a 7 vitality. But it's no big deal.

Also, the stuff at the end was a little on the weird side...but whatever. I'm a Clannie now, so I guess weird sacrifices = (Y).

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

What Strangler said.  A sickly guy of 160 pounds with vitality 1 took a HELL of a lot, and the big monster went down real fast.  I use the "catch the big guy off-guard" thing a lot myself, since Edwin has low strength, but that seemed a little much.   The movements of the Prophet also were a bit spotty--understandable after the concussion, but beforehand he was kind of going from highspot to highspot.  Which, I suppose, is the nature of the character, but I always look for some way that the stuff can be linked.

All these are minor quibbles--I think the biggest thing was the ending.  Which, while ridiculously creepy and cool, needed at least another 500-1000 words to get all the detail.   Twas a finale for a longer match.

THE END!

Edit: Whoops!  I just assumed that Strangler's word was law.  In that case, eliminate all that blabber jabber!