TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pop Culture God

TRIPLE H SUSPENDED!!!!!!!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Not everyone called for his banning Banky.

I didn't. I think it was stupid, but not THAT stupid.

Guest Incandenza

As I was getting at earlier, Pop Culture God pulled this gag before, back when he went by the name Mr. Zsasz. Last time around, it was about La Parka; this time, Triple H (and neither time was funny). Zsasz disappeared after the negative backlash from the La Parka thread, and reappeared as PCG. If this pattern continues, we can expect him to return under yet another name, sporting either a Talking Heads or Monty Python reference, sticking around long enough to start a thread called "Undertaker Retires Due to Testicular Cancer."

Anyway, I agree that those who were calling for him to be skinned alive were a little too upset over something so inconsequential, but, seeing as how he started this thread in the WWE folder (just like the last time) with every intention of flame-baiting (just like the last time), I don't think a disciplinary action is entirely unreasonable, though I'm not going to cry if nothing comes of it.

Guest Flyboy

He should have been banned after the La Parka stunt... NO ONE teases Parka and gets away with it.

No one! >_>

Guest Kingpk

What's with the sudden rash of seemingly normal people suddenly getting "moronitis?"

Does it coincide with flu season or something?

Guest Mulatto Heat
Most of you are just uptight, pompous assholes.

I, for one, am truly flattered. Thank you.

Guest Incandenza

I figured it was Zsasz after he started making David Byrne and Batman villian references one day.

Guest HungryJack

that does raise a worthy question..... what ARE the HTML and SQL buttons for ?

Are you telling me that I can't even centre text over an image?

BAH.

And to those slagging my avatar/sig ; I just felt it time for a change . I'm working on a couple ideas, but this presented itself, and who re you to question the greatness that is Metallica?

or Megadeth , for that matter?

Guest The Amazing Rando

the fact that Megadeth was made only to try and foil Metallica (which it didn't)...and the fact that alot of Metallica fans HATE Megadeth and vice versa for reason I just presented...

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm a metallica fan and I love megadeath, but I'm probably the exception that proves the rule.

Guest Flyboy
And to those slagging my avatar/sig ; I just felt it time for a change . I'm working on a couple ideas, but this presented itself, and who re you to question the greatness that is Metallica?

or Megadeth , for that matter?

Wolverine owns everything. Period.

Guest dinki
What's with the sudden rash of seemingly normal people suddenly getting "moronitis?"

I think it's due to the fact this board has become an elitist shell of its formerly entertaining self full of smug, self-congratulating cretins (*coughkotzencough*) who have nothing whatsoever to add other than masturbating their own egos and those of their little clique buddies. This 'moronitis' is probably just a reaction of intelligent, fucked off posters who had their forum overrun by skin-crawlingly obnoxious asswipes. Ban the insidious forum-cancer that is The Establishment before someone just having a little fun. At least joke news items can lead to entertaining posting, unlike anything else that has been going on around here lately. I guess it could also be the flu though.

Guest evenflowDDT

A joke news item can only be funny if its so over-the-top that it's obvious it's a joke.

(e.g. TRIPLE H ARRESTED FOR REAL NECROPHILIA!)

Guest Chuck Woolery
What the fuck are all you pussies whining about? Honestly, he joked around by posting some fake news - everyone better cut off his nuts. One person gets pissed than everyone follows. Who gives a fucking shit?! Most of you are just uptight, pompous assholes. Not all, but the one's who called for this guys banning need to pull that fucking steel rod out of their asses, and see how their anus feels. Most likely it'll feel great, and they won't be so hasty over the most *TRIVIAL* things.

No steel rod up this ass.

Admittedly, it's not a bannable offence, but I'm a bit of a hotheaded jackass most of the time. Sorry.

- Mike.

Guest Kingpk
I think it's due to the fact this board has become an elitist shell of its formerly entertaining self full of smug, self-congratulating cretins (*coughkotzencough*) who have nothing whatsoever to add other than masturbating their own egos and those of their little clique buddies. This 'moronitis' is probably just a reaction of intelligent, fucked off posters who had their forum overrun by skin-crawlingly obnoxious asswipes. Ban the insidious forum-cancer that is The Establishment before someone just having a little fun. At least joke news items can lead to entertaining posting, unlike anything else that has been going on around here lately. I guess it could also be the flu though.

:huh:

No, seriously.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Who the hell is this guy and why did he single ME out?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Paranoid

This dumbass should realize, if he isn't a smug person, he should just leave. You have to be an ass to survive here, it should be in the registarion form. This smells of The Smart Mark if you ask me. Think about it. He gets burned by everyone, so he gets another user name. From what I've been told, it happens alot. Get a life jerk off!

Guest evenflowDDT

But... where's the "Suck It" and the Roddy Piper? Usually whenever someone who's been banned come back, they make it blatantly obvious in both posting style and avatar/sig from the beginning.

Guest Paranoid
But... where's the "Suck It" and the Roddy Piper? Usually whenever someone who's been banned come back, they make it blatantly obvious in both posting style and avatar/sig from the beginning.

Did he get banned? I just thought that you guys ripped him a new asshole.

Guest Kotzenjunge

He wasn't banned.

I just want to know why the hell I was singled out. Has another person who doesn't like me in real life tracked me here somehow a la the ex-girlfriend?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge