TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tony149

Mike Sanders interview

Wow...just wow. I totally feel his feelings towards WWE, but I think he'd definitely take the chance if they offered him a position again, regardless of what he said. Why isn't he in TNA already dammit!

Dames

Guest oldschoolwrestling

It always pisses me off to hear about how some people are such assholes and will be so petty just to hold someone back. Heyman, Ace, and all the others can kiss my ass.

Damn, that's a great interview. It sucks that he doesn't have job in the WWE because of some petty assholes. I totally understood where he was coming from. Alan Funk also had some pretty interesting things to say about HWA in his interview.

Guest Banky

Not that he cares, but Sanders really burned some bridges with that interview. That said, I liked it.

Guest TheGame2705

Plain and simple Ace is a cunt. I REALLY find it funny how out of the Thrillers, Palumbo is the only one in a prominent role and how O'Haire and Stasiak were there too before but Jindrak and Sanders were nowhere to be found and I thought they were the two best. Ah well, he's more than likely going to TNA. If he doesn't then he can always be my personal hooker. He's not unaccustomed to busting his ass after all ^_^. And damn late night calls from Jindrak, that'be the shiznit.

Guest RedJed
Plain and simple Ace is a cunt.

Hey watch your mouth, I'm related to the Laurinitus family. Seriously. Thats one mans opinion of the situation and Johnny might not have any idea of the heat he has meaning Ace might honestly NOT have a problem with him. Johnny is one of the highest regarded personalities in the locker room by everyone, so I don't believe this shit Sanders is spitting out for a second regarding him.

Guest TheGame2705

This isn't the first time I've heard about wrestlers not liking Johnny Ace.

Guest cynicalprofit
want. I had a 90 day clause, so they were still paying me for 90 days. But I asked Johnny Ace, can I wrestle. Johnny Ace's exact words were, "No because we know you're going to work for TNA." Back six months ago, there wasn't a TNA. So I had my lawyer call them up and asked them for a buy-out. I'd just gotten a raise too so I was willing to forego my raise. They told my lawyer the same thing, no he's going to go work for Jarrett. Now how bad is that? If I was that big of an asset to them, am I that big of a threat to them? I don't think so. I'm like, come on what's the big deal? Johnny Ace said they don't want to give the opposition any ammo. But you know, they fired Chad Collier but they allowed him to go work in Japan. A little bit of discrimination, I guess. Pick and choose. I'd say discrimination.

All of a sudden I have nothing but respect for Mike Sanders.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

That's insane.

I'll give the WWE the benefit of the doubt though, since TNA was so new at that point that no one knew what kind of #s they were doing.

Even still...how was Mike Sanders, someone they viewed as not worth a developmental contract, going to hurt them?

I bet a shoot interview comes the week he shows up on TNA.

He seems to be happy to burn that bridge.

Guest eirejmcmahon
Even still...how was Mike Sanders, someone they viewed as not worth a developmental contract, going to hurt them?

I bet a shoot interview comes the week he shows up on TNA.

Answered your own question there.

Also worth remembering that Ron Killings made a hell of an impact right off the bat, and for a couple of weeks there it looked like the WWE made a huge mistake in letting him go.

Guest FeArHaVoC

I would have liked to hear his opinion on Jim Ross.

Who knows, though? He even said he hangs out with assholes like Kevin Nash and gave Triple H a verbal Blowjob. Maybe Sanders does have "Heat" and is thought to be a asshole. We've seen before, what happen if you're not a "Yes Men" in the WWE.

That was a good read though.

Guest buffybeast

Well, Mike won't have to worry about WWE ever offering him a job again after those comments.

Guest RedJed
This isn't the first time I've heard about wrestlers not liking Johnny Ace.

Oh yeah? Give me some examples then. I've never heard of guys having heat with Ace before since he's been in the WWE.

Guest Banky
I'm sure he's devastated.

Dude, money talks. I gaurentee if the WWE wanted him back bad enough he would go. His bad-ass internet interview could be his way of masking how they truely crushed him. He could be saying he'd never go back to the WWE to save face.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I hate to have to be the only one to keep stressing this point...

but sometimes people care about other things more than money.

It is possible that some people have pride.

Guest Banky
I hate to have to be the only one to keep stressing this point...

Its true, but how many people *honestly* stay true to their ideals? I am not critisizing Sanders, but how do we know forsure he would never go there for any amount of money. We don't. He may be telling the truth, I don't know - I am just putting a realistic spin on things.

Guest TheGame2705

And I still say if he wants a job, he can come be my personal hooker. He needs to be like a cell phone though, Free nights and weekends baby!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I understand that people will do stuff for money...

but the odds of him getting an offer of any size is pretty small.

Guest buffybeast

Pride will not pay your rent/mortgage or feed your kids.