1. 1. Worst male wrestler of the wwf

• Bossman
    • Big Show
    • Billy Gunn
    • Christian
    • Spike Dudley
    • Ray Traylor

Guest Tony149

Bossman is mentioned twice. One with Bossman, the other with his real name. I'll have to say Billy Gunn. The guy has a look Vince likes, but seems nervous while cutting a promo and isn't a great wrestler.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

It has to be Bossman/Ray Traylor.  Bossman, Billy, and Show are all equally bad wrestlers, but Show is big and somewhat charismatic, Billy has a good physique.  Bossman has nothing.  The only thing of quality in his entire modern WWF career was his "hilarious" adventures with Al Snow and the Big Show.

Guest JAMES900

And that reason is? I mean bossman is pretty sucky least he only on jakked/metal now.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Why in the hell is Christian on that list?  Take him off, put on Rikishi and/or Godfather.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

There's a whole lot of suck going on in the WWF male division......

Guest Big Poppa Popick

this was a response to a previous poll that i thought was inanely stupid

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'm surprised you didn't say RVD, Rasmus.

Let's see...so many to choose from...

Test, Bossman, Rikishi, UT, Big Show, Hogan, Billy Gunn...

The answer is Kevin Nash (at least after No Way Out it is)

Guest Anglesault

Rikishi is pretty agile for a fatass.

And Test is obviously the worst and least over upper midcarder ever.

Guest CanadianChris

I'm going to go off the board and say The Godfather.  "Waste of space" doesn't even do him justice, moreso since he came back and debuted his new character.  I don't care how nice a guy he is...he needs to get off my TV.

Guest Galactic Gigolo
The only thing of quality in his entire modern WWF career was his "hilarious" adventures with Al Snow and the Big Show.

Maybe it's because I'm a screenwriter and just got such a vibe of evilty (I'm making up my own words now...) from Bossman during his feuds with Al Snow and Big Show that I taped the shows just to see the things he'd do to them.

My personal favorite Bossman promo during his feuds with the two of them was when he read a poem about Big Show's dead.

"With the deepest regrets, and tears that are soaked

I'm sorry to hear that your dad finally croaked

He lived a full life on his own terms

Soon he'll be buried and eaten by worms

But if I could have a son as stupid as you

I'd have wished for cancer so I would die too

So be brave, and be strong, get your life on track

Cause the old bastard's DEAD and he ain't never comin' back!"

And in response to the poll, Mark Henry definetly.  He may not be a choice, but damn it I came up with the world evilty, so I can nominate him.

Guest Dark Lotus

I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but Bossman is one of my guilty pleasures.  I don't know why, I just can't hate the guy.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

dood...

thats so bad, i can scrounge up some pictures in his high school yearbook (Sprayberry HS, Cobb County, GA) that might make ya shudder...

Guest dreamer420

I think the Bossman still rules.  The article at wwf.com about him is pretty great and it made me look at him in a new light.  He is still entertaining to me and very very funny.

Rikishi used to put on some good matches but everything he has done since returning sucks.  His matches are two or three minutes and we'll see him do his Stink Face and his Samoan Drop.  That is it.  What happened to the Rikishi Driver?  What happened to the matches like he had with Val Venis in the cage?

Anglesault, I just figured you out man. I can't believe that the obvious has slipped through my superior intellect for this long.

You see Anglesault, you have a schoolgirl crush on Test. Now before you go and get all, "I'm not gay man! You're a pompous ass! Test sucks and Angle rules!" on me, let me tell you something.

Andrew Martin doesn't read this board.  He's not here to see your schoolgirl comments about him and respond.  See, here's what you need to do Anglesault.  When the next WWF show comes to a town near you, you need to buy tickets, post haste!  But don't go as you are. Noooooo! THAT would be a big mistake.  See, Test is known to be a jerk and a ladies man so you have to cater to his ego and be a mildy attractive bimbo.

No, I'm sure you have the bimbo part down seeing as you probably "get from yo momma" but you must somehow appear attractive. Now before you get all, "Me, Anglesault, attractive?" on me, let me explain.  I know looking halfway decent is a new thing to you, but please, hear me out!  All you have to do is bring out your feminine features.  

Now, you're most likely a pencil necked-geek. Good start. Test won't be able to tell you're an obsessed transvestite when you have absolutely no muscle mass to speak of.  Go to a nice shop in the Red Light District and buy yourself something that says, "I'm a freakin' whore."  Or get something out of your mom's closet or whatever works for you.  After you're all dolled up, you'll need some make up.  

Now, Test is a high class guy so you're going to need a professional do your face. But living in the trailer park, you know russlin' up some bucks ain't as eay as kissing your cousin or molesting a pig.  So go to your local Neiman-Marcus and pretend you're looking for some make-up. They'll ask if you want a sample mini-makeoever. Say yes and they'll doll up your little crater face all nice like thning that you're going to buy something. After they're done, simply leave. Now you're ready for you big night!

Go to the local arena and wait for a Test match. Make sure to decline any advances by any drunken fool that has the rotten luck of being a trracted to you because you're waitin' for your hunk-hunk burnin' man Andrew "Test" Martin!

When Test comes out it should be utter silence so yell out, "I love you Andrew Martin!"  Test will be so shocked that a fan responded to him that he'll look up in your direction.  Since you're a poor sap, you 'll be in the nosebleed seats. Test, thinking that you're a woman will get aroused and this is YOUR big chance.

Run down to the ramp like you've never run before. You don't want Test to get a glimpse of the "real" you. Hop the rail and make man love like you've never made man love before.  Test will be so sexually driven that he won't realize who or what you are, he'll just brutally and savagely violate you causin the crowd to shower him in dissaprooving boos.

You see Anglesault, it's a win-win-win situation....

1. Test gets over as a brutal tranvestite raping (and beating) heel.

2. You get to suckle on the man meat of your sweetheart.

3. This board won't have to deal with you constantly on Test's nuts in every thread.

Thanks for reading, and shop at Best Buy.

And to keep this topic on topic, none of the guys in this poll suck. It's a natural law that some people will excel and some won't.  But hey, they all entertain me and that's all that matters.

Guest Anglesault

Something tells me you've done that before, PMS. Don't worry, I have no interest in your man. Even if I wanted to do that, your own 400 lb. mad dash to Quiz would trample me.

I hate Test because he is a waste of time who has proven time and again to be useless.

Not sure why you hate Angle.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

ROFL

thank you best buy

you just made the greatest point i ever could to anglesault

ever...

thread closed

Guest Anglesault

No, Popick, you couldn't make a point. You just responded with incoherent ramblings that everyone just ignored.

And what was your "point?"

Guest Rekall13

Christian?  Who was on crack when Christain was added to this poll?

Test or RVD is by far the worst wrestler.

Guest BobbyBacklund

I think you were on crack when you picked RVD.

I picked Bossman, which at least makes sense.

Something tells me you've done that before, PMS. Don't worry, I have no interest in your man. Even if I wanted to do that, your own 400 lb. mad dash to Quiz would trample me.

Shut the fuck up Anglesault.....he fuckin dissed your ass to the ground. Callin him gay fro no reason and sayin he is a fatass is weak kid.

Dreamer where is that artical???? I am intrested in that one.

I am gona space out my paras so it will be easier fro them to get read now.......I think it will get over good.