TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN

your DVDVR 500 UPDATE!- the WWE and OVW guys

Guest goodhelmet
Morgan ain't 250 and he also ain't Test, so it would be hard to gauge by that match.

As for Smackdown and the house shows, the biz is down. Vince knows that. RAW is sucking in the ratings more than Smackdown, right? I'm assuming that Vince will chalk it up to the Cycles Of The Wrestling Biz and not blame it on the great matches on SD. I'm ASSUMING that Vince realized that he is getting the 2.5 rating of former WCW viewers (like myself) back who told US Big League Wrestling to go completely go fuck itself after Russo took over WCW back 1999. You keep the hardcore wrestling fans and you will ALWAYS have a wrestling company even when the business has spiraled to the bottom. I'm assuming that's why I want to watch Smackdown every week. Vince needs folks like me -n- you. You piss us off, you end up with WCW at the end.

DEAN.

i didn't think he was 250 either., he looked more like dean malenko to me.

you know what happens when we assume dean. vince makes an ass out of u and me!!!

personally, i think vince doesn't have a clue who his fanbase is. if he did, there would not have been a necrophilia angle. as old wcw fans, we would not have big show in the main event and booker would have found his way over by now. i'm sure vince's ego is telling him his fans are his and his alone.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

bull! Daniels looks frickin' awesome. There is one reason and one reason only Vince will not sign Daniels, well two actually. He wrestles the entertaining style instead of the wwf style, and he has his own fans. It's the same reason RVD is buried for life. (bps, put down the crack pipe, no way is he winning.)

Guest Retro Rob

Dean, as usual I think there are some discrepencies in the list, but it is yours to make, so whatever. I just don't see how Jerry Lawler can be rated higher than Al Snow, Stevie Richards or RVD. It also blows my mind that HHH even made it on the list. Well, I was actually expecting to see him as #500.

Guest goodhelmet

it's been mentioned previously rob, but i believe lawler blew the roof off the joint in some indy match this year. as for al snow, we all love al but he has done absolutely nothing of note this year in the ring. i have no reply for richards.

Guest Retro Rob

Ok, so Lawler had one good match. The guy wrestles once a week. For that matter, RVD also have at least one good match.

Besides Lawler though, HHH's ranking bothers me the most.

Guest goodhelmet

ok, sure but i think the dvdvr guys have made it clear they are not fans of rob's style at all. add to the fact that he throws the worst forearms in the business and he prolly will never make it up much higher on that list.

Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN
Dean, as usual I think there are some discrepencies in the list, but it is yours to make, so whatever. I just don't see how Jerry Lawler can be rated higher than Al Snow, Stevie Richards or RVD. It also blows my mind that HHH even made it on the list. Well, I was actually expecting to see him as #500.

Lawler is fun in JAPW, Ray and Pete tell us. I'm assuming it was like those Lawler matches in ECW against Tommy Dreamer- where he outworked and OUTBUMPED Dreamer. I can't be sure until I watch the tapes. If it's half as good as that was, I could see him easily distancing the others you list.

HHH went the extra mile against Shawn Micheals and I got no beef with that. Politics aside, HHH can WORK when he wants to.

DEAN.