TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grand Slam

Big Updates on the WebSite

Guest Grand Slam

Ok, I updated a ton of stuff on the website today, getting it ready for its big debut. Put up the stats I had received, did the history page, fixed a few links, oganized a little better, put up the FAQ, etc.

However, I still need:

Contacts page - I need the following people to tell me what info they want up for people to be able to contact them:

- Stubby

- Thugg

- King

- Thoth

- Axis

- Brimstone (for the upcoming website)

- TBS

If I missed anyone that should be on the page, please let me know. I would like any way to contact you you are willing to share (i.e. e-mail, AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, website, Board name, etc.)

Profiles for the Hall of Fame inductees - I need something written about the careers of the guys in the HoF (Rane/Drew, Jayson G., Stubby, Comet) and if anyone would have a copy of their stats, I would like to throw them up there too.

Columns - As I have said before, if anyone wants to write something for the website, go for it. Send it to me in a PM or at [email protected] and it will go up.

Stats - For any of the people not listed. Just HTML 'em up and send tham as an attachment to [email protected]. I will be doing banners for eveyone, but the program I use is giving me fits right now. Maybe tomorrow.

Let me know what you think of the updates, and the site in general.

- Grand "tired of reading HTML" Slam

Guest chirs3

Wow.

Now that's a website.

Serious kudos to everyone involved in putting it together.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Muchly appreciated, Judge.

And yes, the website does rock. Gives Spike a run for his money.

Guest AnnieEclectic

Mark, I just emailed you the proper stats for Tod deKindes... I don't know what happened there but it's a splice of Tods and Danny's... weird...

-Annie

p.s. more coming too...

Guest HVilleThugg

Are you viewing in Netscape??

Da "it doesn't work with netscape or mozilla right now" H

Guest AnnieEclectic

For other browser news, it works almost perfect with Opera.... except that the FAQ's text is all black on a black bg when I go there in opera. No other aspect of the site glitches with me either. Figures, the part -I- wrote....

-Annie

Guest Thoth

Ah, images work now. They didn't work in Mozilla (Chimera), IE, or Opera for me. But now they do. Some of them, anyway.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Suggestion...

...we need a big obvious link to the boards on the site. Plus update the champions.

Mothernature says..."