TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest evenflowDDT

The One and Only RAW November 11, 2002 Thread

Jericho rules with the Captain Lou look.

RAW wasn't that bad.

I hope that doesn't mean that Jericho will bring Captain Lou as his new manager.

And before you say he wouldn't...people never thought HHH would want a manager after the short time he had Mr. Perfect as a manager.

Guest Kamui
I don't see why people complain about him being Christian. Hell morals beat corpse-fuckin in my book.

UGH!

I was just going through the pages of this thread and had no intention of replying to anything (since I'm kinda late), but this post's showing of COMPLETE IGNORANCE is exactly why I have to reply.

Christianity is NOT morality! They are NOT one in the same! This kind of close-minded-thinking is why this nation is in the state it is- becuase of morons like you who think that when you talk about morals, you're talking about Christianity.

Christians believe that over half of the worldwide human population is going to be sent to Hell for eternal torture JUST FOR NOT BEING CHRISTIANS! They can be good people, but they'll still go to Hell. There's no other religion that's quite as severe in hurting non-believers as Christianity, so I'm asking you how is that kind of complete prejudice towards other religions "morals" and "values"?

Ugh.

-Duo

Guest Kamui
My point was atleast when he's talking about his beliefs you won't have to worry about necrophilia.

And to me, having Shawn's religion pushed off on me is much more offensive than any stupid mock-necrophilia.

-John

I don't see how it's being pushed on you. He was using it to make a point in his promo.

I don't want to start a debate. I'll just give my view.

You gotta ask yourself. What makes someone a "good person" really no one is better or worse than the next. We're all sinners. So if there's a heaven and hell then there would need to be a salvation to get to heaven. Now if there were more than one way to be saved then there would be no point and everyone would make it, but then you come back to that problem of everyone being a sinner and quite frankly we've all done stuff in our lives that would warrant hell if no sin is worse/better than another. So if there is a hell then obviously there needs to be a way out of going there. It needs to be a way that's straight forward and easy for everyone to access. Whatever way you believe that is your choice. I just hope that I'm following the right way.

Sorry Chris I saw your reference to Jeffrey Hardy calling him (and I quote),

(singing)Druggy Man, Druggy man. Does whatever drugs he can...

It just fit Particle Man by They Might Be Giants. Sorry if that was the unintended response I just instantly thought of it. :)

Guest Breetai

It just fit Particle Man by They Might Be Giants. Sorry if that was the unintended response I just instantly thought of it. :)

Actually, it's more of a spider-man reference. :P

It just fit Particle Man by They Might Be Giants.  Sorry if that was the unintended response I just instantly thought of it. :)

Actually, it's more of a spider-man reference. :P

Heh, either way could work.

I thought Spider-Man when I typed it, but I see the Particle Man song reference there.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Whoa, Only 19 pages this week.

We all knew Jericho wasn't winning Sunday, but it was confirmed last night with the Strong "Push."

Jericho should ALWAYS be pushed like that. Jericho ruled RAW last night. Seeing him and Shawn Michaels go at it had me marking out this morning when I saw it.

Too bad only Triple H can be booked as a Badass/Dominate Heel, because Jericho looked right, IMO, in that role.

Guest Kahran Ramsus
Christians believe that over half of the worldwide human population is going to be sent to Hell for eternal torture JUST FOR NOT BEING CHRISTIANS! They can be good people, but they'll still go to Hell. There's no other religion that's quite as severe in hurting non-believers as Christianity, so I'm asking you how is that kind of complete prejudice towards other religions "morals" and "values"?

You are confusing Catholicism for Christianity. Not all Christians think that way.

Guest TheAnvil

You are confusing Catholicism for Christianity. Not all Christians think that way.

Well...last time I checked...Christianity was the belief that Jesus Christ was your savior. So, in order to go to heaven, you had to accept Jesus into your heart, and believe he died on the cross for your sins.

Therefore, if you don't believe so (not Christian) you are not going to heaven.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Not that it really matters, but did they drop the Bischoff/Steph "Kiss" Storyline?

I don't remember it being mentioned last night.

Guest TheAnvil

It wouldn't be the first time they just dropped something and hoped we didn't remember. Maybe Cripple H didn't like Bischoff kissing his girlfriend and nixed it.

Guest cabbageboy

You think Catholics think strongly about non Christians? Try being around some ultra die hard Baptists sometime. They think the Catholics are going to hell too, regardless of how nice they are!

And yes, I realize they are underplaying RVD a bit here but don't you realize that is a GOOD thing? Having Jericho leave everyone laying screams out "This Sunday I shall job on PPV!" Putting over Shawn and HHH so hard as the only real contenders in the match makes me think they aren't winning. The way they keep blathering about Kane makes me convinced he's not winning (as if the past month wasn't enough). Booker's heat and credibility was killed last night so I cannot see him winning. Besides, Jericho vowed to eliminate him.

So let's do a review here: Michaels says he is making sure HHH doesn't win the match, so I think he will do so. Jericho is vowing to eliminate Booker, so he will do so. We know Jericho is a jobber though so he won't win it. We know no one could possibly be retarded enough to put a title on Kane after this necro bullshit. We know that Michaels would like to win the title if he can but he realizes he is limited (hence his vow to take out HHH).

That leaves us with RVD....no one hates him, no one is vowing to screw him out of the match, and he is still my pick.

Gotta use the DDP at Spring Stampede logic to figure this one out. Except RVD is actually over and stuff.