Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

TSM Member Directory

Guest EricMM

That would imply that we are part of a a a... lesbocracy... :unsure:

lesbogarcy?

riiight....

Guest cynicalprofit

Kotzenjunge and everyone else who thinks its funny; may someone you met online come to your house break in and try to kill you. I was just fucking laughing when it happened, it was so fucking hilarious that I spent 3 months sleeping at my neighbors. It was so funny that I had 6 months of therpay just so I could sleep again. Glad to know it amuses you. I hope it happens to you as well, Im sure you will be totaly shits and giggles if it does.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Well i bet DJ Jeff got him confused with AICC.

sorry, but I had to say that.

Guest MrRant
Kotzenjunge and everyone else who thinks its funny; may someone you met online come to your house break in and try to kill you. I was just fucking laughing when it happened, it was so fucking hilarious that I spent 3 months sleeping at my neighbors. It was so funny that I had 6 months of therpay just so I could sleep again. Glad to know it amuses you. I hope it happens to you as well, Im sure you will be totaly shits and giggles if it does.

:::Takes a quiet moment to contemplate this:::

:::Proceeds to laugh a little bit harder:::

Guest BaldFish
Damn you guys are really making me feel old.  Isn't there anyone over 25 but me and kkktookmybabyaway?  Well at least most of you are intelligent kids! lol

::clears throat::

ahem

And Dr. Tom is, too.

I FEEL like I'm in my late 20's most of the time these days.

City: Ft. Pierce, FL

Hobbies/Interests: Writing (fiction, music, computer code)

Favorite Saying: "Hey, baby, do you mind if I ride the skin boat into tuna town?"

Anything Else You'd Like To Say: "Analingus".

AIM: BaldGhoti

MSN: I'm allergic to monopolies.

Yahoo: I'm allergic to shitty advertising, too.

Guest cynicalprofit

Long story short, I guy I ment online was a fellow geek and we became friends. I bought some figures from him, which is how he got my address. He was a really nice guy untill I stopped talking to him for 3 days because I was busy doing work and didnt go online. He flipped out, drove like 4 hours from Wyoming(sp) Michigan, came to my house and broke in. My dad and I beat the shit outta him and called the cops. They arrested him and found a loaded gun and knife on him. Trial and everything goes on and it turns out this was the guy I was talking to online. He said he was going to kill me because I was ignoreing him. He got 25 years and is currently serving time in some prison in Michigan.(This was not his first offense and he had been accused of stalking people before and I was a minor at the time and I hope that motherfucker is getting his ass raped daily.)

Id like not to discuss this any further since this is a really bad experince. And Im probably not gonna be able to sleep well tonight after talking about it. It always gives me nightmares and my therapist says Ill probably never be completely ok after such an incident.

Mr Rant, your an asshole and should be proud.

Long story short, I guy I ment online was a fellow geek and we became friends. I bought some figures from him, which is how he got my address. He was a really nice guy untill I stopped talking to him for 3 days because I was busy doing work and didnt go online. He flipped out, drove like 4 hours from Wyoming(sp) Michigan, came to my house and broke in. My dad and I beat the shit outta him and called the cops. They arrested him and found a loaded gun and knife on him. Trial and everything goes on and it turns out this was the guy I was talking to online. He said he was going to kill me because I was ignoreing him. He got 25 years and is currently serving time in some prison in Michigan.(This was not his first offense and he had been accused of stalking people before and I was a minor at the time and I hope that motherfucker is getting his ass raped daily.)

Id like not to discuss this any further since this is a really bad experince. And Im probably not gonna be able to sleep well tonight after talking about it. It always gives me nightmares and my therapist says Ill probably never be completely ok after such an incident.

Mr Rant, your an asshole and should be proud.

Yeah, that's not funny at all. I wouldn't give out my information either if that happened to me.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I know dude, it's just snowballing now. Pretty soon, it's going to transform into feelings of worthlessness, and you'll be huddled in a corner naked, drinking varnish and fiddling with a razor blade.

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

City: Claresholm, Alberta, Canada

Hobbies/Interests: Pro Wrestling, My Band, being disinterested

Favorite Saying:...........

Anything else:..........

AIM=useless

MSN=kwinmetal665...but you'll never see me online

Yahoo=puzzybludpopzickle...but you'll never see me online

Getting stalked is shitty...but the sex is primo

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It was an accident! I don't post three times in a row, it just happens!

Guest Eye of Truth

City: wouldn't you like to know my full address instead? thought so.

Hobbies/Interests: anime, wrestling, ancient and other history stuff, video games, camping/hiking, concocting my grand plot to steal my dignity back from my parents when they're no longer responsible for me.

Favorite Saying: "If you don't have any money to give a street performer... donate a pine cone." - Pete Burke

Anything else: blah.

IMs : I have none, sorry.

Guest KanadianKrusty

User name: KanadianKrusty

City: St-Nicolas, Quebec, Canada

Hobbies/Interests: Wrestling, history, movies, friends, Emeril Live

Favorite saying: Dans ta face mon esti! (in french)

Chat stuff:

MSN: He is like MARTIN~!