TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tiger Suplex 85

Title match you'd like to see most this year...

40 members have voted

1. 1. Title match you'd like to see most this year...

• RVD vs. Austin.
    • Austin vs. Rock.
    • HHH vs. RVD.
    • Jericho vs. RVD.
    • HHH vs. Jericho.
    • Austin vs. HHH.
    • Rock vs. HHH.
    • Rock vs. RVD.
    • Nash, Hogan or Hall vs. Champ at the time.

Guest Tiger Suplex 85

I know one of these is at NWO and one will probably happen at WM X-8, but which of these matches would make you happy the most? If your match is not on the list (Angle vs. Someone) please post it as normal.

Guest JAMES900

HHH - Jericho is my pick, thats possible for Wrestlemania although i doubt it will happen.  Maybe later in the year they will meet for the title.

Guest Tony149

I would like to see Ric Flair vs. whoever is WWF Champ. I'm a mark for Flair, so I want to see him wrestle HHH, The Rock & SCSA. Hogan will probably get a shot at the WWF Titles somewhere between Backlash & King of the Ring.

Guest LooseCannon

HHH-Jericho was my pick from the list, mostly because I'm sick of most of the other matchups.

But I also would love to see Flair take on HHH or Austin.

Guest TUS_02

I picked RVD/HHH because I'd put money down on that being the main event for Summerslam or Survivor Series.

Guest JohnSkins

I picked HHH vs. RVD because, if they build up the fued right it could be HUGE.

Guest Army Eye

I said Jericho/HHH.  They've only wrestled a couple times, it would be a fresh match when their new characters, and they work well together (their Last Man Standing match rocked).

I just hope the 1999-2000 HHH comes back soon.  (in terms of workrate.. he's clearly not all the way back yet, which makes me a little nervous since he's main-eventing WrestleMania most likely)

Guest The Vanilla Midget

i said jericho/hhh, due to the prospect of an incredibly hot possible fued leading into mania over stephanie.

i would also like to see hhh/rvd, as i can see this happening, and it poses an awesome blend, with hhh's "game" character with its infinite respect for the business against rvd and his casual laid back attitude towards everything.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

we  know its gonna happen, that y2j and hhh will meet up soon

and i cant wait

go jericho go

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Screw all of those! I want to see Mutoh/Austin to see who the REAL wrestler of the year is.

I mean they both have bad knees.....they should click in the ring!

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Yeah but Angle/RVD happened like 80 times on Raw and SD! during the Invasion angle.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

angle also has alleged heat on rvd for busting him open a couple of times during the invasion.  i somehow doubt the match would work out too well if that is true

Guest Choken One

-Let's take a look at this list.

RVD vs. Austin.

-This should have been the No Mercy Main event,as Austin was a hUGE heel and RVD was easily a huge face. No one cared about Angle, people wanted Austin/RVD and now it's unlikely this will happen at least for a while.

Austin vs. Rock.

It's bound to happen eventfully but not at WMX8, I'm pegging it for Summer Slam. The heat should be huge, one of the biggest ever.

HHH vs. RVD.

This will be a Very wanted match and it's very likely HHH will turn heel by Summer Time, so expect RVD/HHH for a Fall PPV Main event (No Mercy or Unforgiven)

Jericho vs. RVD.  

This match should have been the No Way Out main event as they never finished their issues. Eventfully, we will have the match but not for the title.    

HHH vs. Jericho.

Your WMX8 main event.

Austin vs. HHH.

Another bound to Happen match and HHH HAS to be heel for this. I'd Say King of the Ring would be the right time for it.

Rock vs. HHH.

It's only enivitable that they will meet many more times in the future, it's a Sting/Flair, Savage/Flair thing that they have.

Rock vs. RVD.

This would be a MAMMOTH split crowd but it's the toughest to pull off .

3 other Good and expected Main events

Chris Beniot Vs Steve Austin

ChrisBeniot Vs Chris Jericho

HHH Vs The Rock Vs Steve Austin (We never got the match)

Guest Tony149

With the nWo back in the picture some of those matches will have to wait. Hogan will probably get a run in the main events and will may get a run the WWF Title. Nash might main event. I doubt it though. Hall has never been a main eventer, no need to start now. All three original nWo members probably main event a PPV 6 man match against 3 WWF guys, maybe WrestleMania in a double main event with HHH vs. Jericho.

Guest Cataclysm911

I wanna see an Edge Vs. Benoit Vs. Jericho 3-Way Ladder match for the WWF Title, but I know I won't get what I want to see.

Also, I don't care what other people think, I think that Edge is damn entertaining, and would make a great main-eventer.

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

Hogan vs. The Rock is the match I most want to see this year.

Guest JerryDrake

Hogan Vs. Rock would have amazing promos and tons of heat, if Hogan passes the torch to The Rock i would be the happiest kid ever.

Guest JustJoe4Life

I went for nWo .v. whoever's champ, only because we've already seen all the other matches a couple of times before at least. They might not be classic matches, but still interesting as we could have quite a few never seen before feuds.

Guest Canadian Gangsta
I would like to see Ric Flair vs. whoever is WWF Champ.

I agree.  Chris Jericho Vs Ric Flair would be incredibly awesome.  I would also really like to see Flair Vs Angle.  That would just be so cool.  Hell, Ric Flair Vs Anybody would be cool.