Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Mysterious One

TMO'S Special Look At DDTWrestling

Guest Kotzenjunge

If you insist...

"You're as wrong as wrong can be and you take this too seriously."

Is that good? Oh! Almost forgot...

"Dude, it's only a messageboard."

There, I think I've covered all of the equivocations.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest bob_barron
And to reiterate this for the millionth time- TC and I did not go to DDT to stir a pot in the name of the board. We went over there and had some fun in their uncensored forum and DJ Jeff ratted us out.

And you couldn't find anything else better to do? Like masturbating or watching paint dry? Tormenting Jeff on this board (in this folder) is fine, but when you disrupt another board with this childish shit, it's not funny anymore. I mean, geez, I thought this place was for mature, intelligent people.

Ok, those DDT guys may have the IQ of a sea sponge, but if they continue to annoy the rest of us who don't give a shit about any of this (and with the outside chance of the board being hacked), you guys will be held responsible.

There, I've said my piece, tell me how wrong I am and how I'm taking it too seriously.

How did we disrupt the entire board?

We just posted in two folders- Uncensored was where we made most our posts and we made a couple posts in feedback. That's not disrupting an entire board.

You're not a mod or an admin so I don't see how you can come right out and say we will be held responsible. I think it's unfair to blame us for the DDT invasion of this forum since we never mentioned we were from TSM. You can blame DJ Jeff for that.

We didn't go just to torment DJ Jeff okay??

I don't post at DDT anymore, I just occasionally go and check it out.

Guest evenflowDDT

Guess it's good that I got out of DDT while I still could... I had a little over 200 posts there and wasn't feeling it, and never came back. At least I know I won't be accused of trolling ;)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

This is BS. MX did you READ what we posted??

We didn't troll, not by any stretch of the imagination.

Guest Kotzenjunge

In all honesty, my five posts there were pretty much tripping off of the other TSM dudes that happened to be there. If they're that offended by me saying that CWM had a mighty member, then they just plain suck.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest evenflowDDT

I can't vouch for anything that went on after I left, but CWM and AP weren't trolling.

Guest Kotzenjunge

(gets into the fight to make sure CWM doesn't own)

Zacalex.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest alfdogg

*calls for the bell for the Montreal finish, declares CWM the winner...then knocks him down and Pillmanizes his ankle*