TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The One and only week 20 thread

Guest Phoenix Fury Legdrop

The third guy in the Styles/Estrada three-way-dance is the debuting Chris Hamrick.

Guest RedJed

I thought at first they said American Dragon....I was like whoa

Hamrick is a great choice though

Guest Raven_Effect01

Good show tonight. Red vs. Yang and Lynn vs. Styles vs. Kash were great, hopefully TNA can be consistent with shows like tonight's, sans the Siaki and Malice vs. jobbers and Brian Lawler/April shit.

Guest RedJed
Good show tonight. Red vs. Yang and Lynn vs. Styles vs. Kash were great, hopefully TNA can be consistent with shows like tonight's, sans the Siaki and Malice vs. jobbers and Brian Lawler/April shit.

As much as the squash matches were irritating on a ppv, they only took up maybe 5 minutes total between the two so it wasn't that bad. Plus Malice returning in a squash makes sense anyway.

As for the Lawler/April stuff, I can't stand Lawler but April, whoever she is and wherever she came from, is a hot piece IMO and I don't mind seeing her strut around and especially in shots with her in the shower. Hey what can I say, she's hot!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Okay, here's what I, a first-time viewer, thought:

EZ Money and Tony was good, and made me feel really good about the rest of the show.

Siaki squash was ehh. Some neat moves that looked downright malicious though. I want Vaughn's pants.

I had no idea there was so much of those TNA girls shown.

Bella Donna is HOT. Just wish she'd wear pants. The tag title match was a good one, I thought. Not really a bloodbath as they said, but still a lot of crimson.

The three-way was entertaining as well, but I wish they'd given it more time and not just the simple punch or kick to break up two counts over and over again formula.

Red/Yang was a spiffy little spotfest that made me feel better about the show after the drama nonsense which...

... made me not care about Brian Lawler whatsoever. His little segment backstage killed my good will with the program the moment it started. His match was awful also, and I've forgotten who his opponent was already... no, wait, it was Estrada, who just annoyed me with his appearance.

The JJ/BG stuff was actually entertaining for me. I liked the intensity it had, especially after the stuff backstage seemed kinda flat.

I only had a vague idea of who the faces and heels were.

I also didn't realize the arena was that small when I watched matches I downloaded.

Anyways, although I was entertained, I don't think I'll order again next week. I wanted to see the surprise main event, and I also wanted to see Truth in some capacity. So much for the Pac/JJ match, which I was looking forward to. The build for the title match next week looks good, I will give them that. The X title match should be good too.

Anyways, a good use of $10, but not one I'll do every week.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Slapnuts00

You got to just take it by week. Next week's looks like it's gonna be a good show though. As for the "suprise main event" I think some people took a comment from an interview in the wrong way. The suprise was AJ being added to make it a triple threat, not that there was gonna be another match added.

As for Syxxpac all I can guess is he's hurt, but Jarret and James really delievered with a good match I thought.

Tune in next week if you want to see The Truth. His charisma and interviews are just off the charts.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Is the crowd normally more alive? I mean, the only time they reacted in any way was to chant TNA at really weird times.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Slapnuts00
Is the crowd normally more alive? I mean, the only time they reacted in any way was to chant TNA at really weird times.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

They're usually pretty into it, especially when it comes to chants, much like the ECW crowd. I thought they were pretty alive tonight. I guess if you've never seen it before, and only had the WWE to compare to, it would seem kinda dull, since it's a much smaller crowd and they don't have the audio that the WWE has to make them seem louder.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I was watching ECW tapes today to prepare myself for the smaller crowd, but the TNA people were just... there. They clapped a little for highspots, but otherwise were super quiet. Not even BG's table bump got a loud reaction.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Cataclysm911

O.K. this show if fucking horrid. I bought NWA this week because a few members on these forums hyped it. This is the worst show that I have ever seen. Nothing but bad finishes and blown spots.

I'll never be ordering NWA:TNA again. I'd rather watch RAW.

There is no way that the A.J. Styles/Jerry Lynn/Kid Kash match is gonna be worth the $10.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I didn't think it was that bad, but like I said, I won't be ordering it next week.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Cataclysm911
O.K. this show if fucking horrid. I bought NWA this week because a few members on these forums hyped it. This is the worst show that I have ever seen. Nothing but bad finishes and blown spots.

There is no way that the A.J. Styles/Jerry Lynn/Kid Kash match is gonna be worth the $10.

The Harris Boys Vs. The Hot Shots.

I stand corrected. This PPV just got worse.

Great.

Guest RedJed
O.K. this show if fucking horrid. I bought NWA this week because a few members on these forums hyped it.  This is the worst show that I have ever seen. Nothing but bad finishes and blown spots.

Great.

Ok, we all know that match sucked, but what did you think of the good stuff, Yang-Red and the tag title match?

Calling it the worst ever? Shit man, that covers alot of ground.

I just got done reading the Observer report on the show and I thought this was kind of funny.

"Jim Mitchell introduced Bella Donna, a new woman. Picture Courtney Love in that Larry Flynt movie at her most stoned."

I don't agree with him at all (thought she was hot) but its a funny line

Guest goodhelmet
I thought at first they said American Dragon....I was like whoa

Hamrick is a great choice though

i've never seen hamrick but he better be damn good if he is to be compared to am. dragon.

Guest RedJed

I wasn't comparing him to Dragon at all, I just thought thats who they announced instead of Hamrick. They wrestle two different styles.

From seeing Hamrick in ECW, he can go, I know that much.

Guest Cataclysm911
O.K. this show if fucking horrid. I bought NWA this week because a few members on these forums hyped it.  This is the worst show that I have ever seen. Nothing but bad finishes and blown spots.

Great.

Ok, we all know that match sucked, but what did you think of the good stuff, Yang-Red and the tag title match?

Calling it the worst ever? Shit man, that covers alot of ground.

I just got done reading the Observer report on the show and I thought this was kind of funny.

"Jim Mitchell introduced Bella Donna, a new woman. Picture Courtney Love in that Larry Flynt movie at her most stoned."

I don't agree with him at all (thought she was hot) but its a funny line

I wasn't talking about a match. I had yet to read any of this topic. I just posted about how this show is pitiful. Still it's pitiful.

Now I just sit and wait for the X Title match.. and hope that it's at least ***

The best part of this show so far is X-Pac not showing up.

Guest Cataclysm911

Pussy~!

Man, he sure can work a mic!

:bonk:

Impromtu pitiful match! Plz God, count both men out!

Guest Cataclysm911

C'mon, I've counted to 20 already! Ring the damn bell!

Illegal foreign objects! D.Q. this fat drug abuser!

Those are closed fists goddamnit!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Bps won't take kindly to the soiling of his beloved NWA...

I can't wait to see him reacting to such dislike.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Cataclysm911
Bps won't take kindly to the soiling of his beloved NWA...

I can't wait to see him reacting to such dislike.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

What are you talking about? First off, BPS will admit when something is bad. Secondly, who cares if we have the same opinion or not? This is AWFUL.

I was seriously more entertained by the Katie Vick storyline.

So, is this match Hardcore~!?

OMG, I think that kid in the crowd has 3 eyes!

Guest Kotzenjunge

I just think it'll be funny either way. I could care less what you people actually think so much as how you express it.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Cataclysm911

Jay eee double ef. Jay a double are... eeee double tee!

Great.

More pitiful pelvis dancing from the c-section scarred mother. It clashes well with her bad tattoo.

Guest Cataclysm911

Man, this new church. They got some real talent lemme tell ya.

Brian Lee looks like a cross between Kevin Nash & Bryan Adams.. only problem is he's the bad part from both men.

America's Most Wanted? LOL!

hahhahahhahahahahahah

So, are they Americas most wanted because oh boy has cap guns?

Guest Cataclysm911

Slash has a pretty decent look.. too bad he can't work very well. He has tons of room for improvement though.

He's bleeding well too.

DDT. I'm a DDT mark damnit!