TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Week 20 Diatribe

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think you've been too hard on America's Most Wanted matches.

The tag match may not have been as high as ***

but with all the intensity and some great near falls (when Mitchell cheated to set up obvious endings that Storm would kick out of) add up to more than **

**1/2 now I demand you watch again and change it!

Guest MrRant

I demand someone send me tapes of TNA since I can't watch it because I work and my VCR is iffy when the timer is set. You... bps.... I demand you do it now!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Right on with everything, like I told you over AIM. Still, I would've cracked the Herbal Essences joke with April in the shower.

Another great review, and more enjoyable because I actually saw it this week.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Cataclysm911
I think you've been too hard on America's Most Wanted matches.

The tag match may not have been as high as ***

but with all the intensity and some great near falls (when Mitchell cheated to set up obvious endings that Storm would kick out of) add up to more than **

**1/2 now I demand you watch again and change it!

I think he's being too generous. You just like Americas Most Wanted because the NWA shows are sucking, and you're looking for something to cheer for. They suck.

I agree with all of your ratings, except I thought the X-Division match was **1/4 to **1/2 stars. Which would still be the highest on the card.. which is why the show sucked.

I tend to be a harsh grader with my ratings because the way I feel is that the more critical you are, when you finally do give high ratings, it means a lot more. I don't like to just throw star ratings around....I take a lot of things into effect.

That's not to say that I don't like certain matches that aren't highly rated. For example, I enjoyed the AMW match, which was a great brawl, but as far as wrestling goes, it only added up to ** IMO.

Dames