TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest the 1inch punch

Opinion from someone who

Guest the 1inch punch

Okay, so, i dont get NWA TNA here(anyone wanna hook me up with some PAL tapes), but i do read Justin Baisden and the DAMES

So, here are a few observations/questions?

-Does anyone really have a problem with Jeff Jarrett winning the World Title?

-Who's big idea was it to take the tag belts off a genuinely decent team and stick them on Chainz and one half of PG 13?

-Is AJ Styles overrated?

I'll have more, coming soon

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

1. I have a problem putting the belt on JJ because no matter who holds it there are still no challengers, and when he wins it...no one important left to chase either.

2. Slash is good. Lee isn't...but EVIL is over.

3. Styles looks good to me, how high are people rating him?

Guest Zack Malibu

1)I wouldn't want to see JJ win it now, not until they build up some credible heavyweights. It worked when Killings won it on the first try, partly because he was getting so over, and partly because the crowd wasn't buying into Shamrock that much.

2)I've really taken to Harris/Storm since they won the titles. Their matches the last few weeks have been one of the best parts of the show. As for The New Church getting them, Slash is an OK wrestler, I'm a Brian Lee mark, and the gimmick is over, so it's OK by me.

3)I don't think Styles is overrated. He's one of the few guys you're guaranteed a good match with.

Guest Slapnuts00

1. I wouldn't mind Jarret getting the title since he's one of my favorites, but I agree they are thin on main eventers. They would be wise to keep it on the Truth a little while longer.

2. America's Most Wanted are great and I have a feeling they're gonna continue to feud with the Dicyples and probably regain them too. The match was booked perfectly and if theyre gonna lose the title, it might as well help the Dicyples in the process.

3. No he's not overrated. I think he's darn good.

Okay, so, i dont get NWA TNA here(anyone wanna hook me up with some PAL tapes), but i do read Justin Baisden and the DAMES

So, here are a few observations/questions?

-Does anyone really have a problem with Jeff Jarrett winning the World Title?

-Who's big idea was it to take the tag belts off a genuinely decent team and stick them on Chainz and one half of PG 13?

-Is AJ Styles overrated?

I'll have more, coming soon

Thanks for reading.

1. Jeff Jarrett winning the title doesn't bother me, but it would be the same face/heel match ups that we've already seen with Hall, Hennig, BG James....nothing new.

2. To be honest, I think it was a good idea to take the straps off of AMW. They ran through everyone basically from the SAT's to the Hotshots, The Michaels and the Disciples. EVIL IS over and AMW will have a good ol' time chasing them for those titles and now we have fresh match ups for the Tag straps.

3. Styles is one of my favorite guys in the indys, besides Low-Ki. Although he can be a little spotty at times, his psychology can be decent, his moves are phenomenal (no pun intended) and his high flying moves are tough to beat if your name isn't Red. He also plays both heel and face relatively well.

Dames