TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Dames Diatribe on Sur Series 2002

Guest kane3212321

Another great review, you had all the matches pegged at about the right levels. Having the match background is a pretty good idea. It'll be useful in the future when I've forgotten why people are fueding and the like.

Guest snowfan
Sig or top of the forum.

Dames

you were a bit more brutal in your ratings than I would have been but fair and consistant....

good work Dames...

Guest Tim Cooke

Yea, it's a good review if your a moron.

***3/4 to the 3 way slop fest was way too high.

Then again, he said he would take the 6 man from Armageddon HIAC anyday, so I guess that explains some of the madness.

Tim, who wishes more people would write about what was good and what wasn't, with clear explanations rather than shitty PBP nonsense.

Guest snowfan
Yea, it's a good review if your a moron.

***3/4 to the 3 way slop fest was way too high.

Then again, he said he would take the 6 man from Armageddon HIAC anyday, so I guess that explains some of the madness.

Tim, who wishes more people would write about what was good and what wasn't, with clear explanations rather than shitty PBP nonsense.

the "main event" sucked and thise guys are nowhere as ebtertaining getting maimed as Foley was....

the Tag Title thing had A/B looking weak, but I have no problem with ***1/4 or above...

Guest Nater

I can dig the moves listed, so you can judge for yourself if its gonna be a Rock/Austin slobberknocker or a Angle/Benoit matlock mystery.

You honestly believe that the Elimination Chamber match was better than the Armaggedon HIAC? Could you explain why? Other than the Rikishi nonsense, that match was superior in almost every way, IMO.

Dames

Guest Tim Cooke

I didn't write it clear enough, which I take the blame for. Both the HIAC from Armageddon and the Elimination Chamber were mediocre gimmick matches. But, if you are going to say the HIAC match was better, you are kidding yourself.

The bumps is both matches were the same. I would tend to even favor the bumps in the Chamber match due to the rough surface.

The storylines were equal for both matches, though they were poor for both matches as well.

The psychology in both matches was "good" for the gimmicks, but nothing close ot the real hate that these matches are suppose to produce. Wargames 1992 would be an example of seeing some real hate brought into a gimmick match.

Tim

I still have to disagree with you on the HIAC 6 man. There was a lot more emotion in the 6 man match with Rock and Austin finally hooking it up in the ring for the first time since Rock's return, everyone trying to get a piece of Angle and Rikishi taking the big bump.

The fact that there were a lot more near falls and false finishes puts it above the EC match as well, in my book.

The EC match was a lot slower paced as well.

Dames