I'm VERY shocked right now. Basically, I opened up my email to find this:

i really enjoy reading your work

you have the best and most honest and most detailed column on tna

thanks for pointing out my mistake last week about the number of x-division

champs. sometimes my mouth acts before my brain can stop it

keep watching tna

sincerely

don west

I don't know if its true...but if it is, holy shit. They know we exist. I had asked Jeremy Borash online to check out TSM, especially this folder for true feedback.

Dames

Guest Sandman9000

I don't know Dames. If that was the true Don West, wouldn't there be at least two heart attacks during that email?

Guest dreamer420

If that is really West, then I'd say that is pretty cool. Sounds like he loves you too Dames!

I don't know Dames. If that was the true Don West, wouldn't there be at least two heart attacks during that email?

In the past hour, we've emailed each other back and forth. It's definitely him. He's a down to earth guy and he's VERY acceptable to constructive criticism.

Just so you know, he's asked all of the boys in the back to read my columns and check out the board, so TNA IS LISTENING.

I love it...

Dames

Guest dreamer420

Good shit Dames. I wasn't sure about West at first, but he has become a bright spont for TNA recently.

I was also quite concerned when it became a two man team because West was so inexperienced, but he's taking the time out to learn and I really do appreciate that.

Dames

Guest Nevermortal
I don't know Dames.  If that was the true Don West, wouldn't there be at least two heart attacks during that email?

In the past hour, we've emailed each other back and forth. It's definitely him. He's a down to earth guy and he's VERY acceptable to constructive criticism.

Just so you know, he's asked all of the boys in the back to read my columns and check out the board, so TNA IS LISTENING.

I love it...

Dames

Tell him to have Red e-mail me.... heh

Guest Tony149

That's pretty cool to know, Dames. Where's our #1 TNA Mark, Bps? I'm sure he'll love to know TNA, or at least some of them check out the board. Me & Bps said TNA will last a while. Send us free t-shirts!

Now watch Michael Cole e-mail Dames. :)

You know....after reading that the boys read my stuff, I feel really bad for Ace Steel.

Tom Pritchard wrote Dr. Tom, so I know they know we exist.

As for T-shirts....I'll see what I can do :D

Dames

Guest Kotzenjunge

If only Big would E-mail me about my Tough Enough recaps so as to make Tough Enough IV or 4 (whichever number they use) better.

I'm still pissed I didn't order this week's show and got last week's instead.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Pritchard asked him why he used that name, as WWE likes to scour the internet and found one of his articles. It was kept very cordial and brief. This occurred a few months ago.

Dames

Guest ryankeast

Dames that is great.

A promotion that actually listens to what the fans want and takes time to read and digest what knowlagable people like yourself and many, many others on this board, who the way i see it have an actual love for the product and know what they are on about. (Unlike the WWE who believes scriptwriters from US soaps is the way to go)

Don't hold back on your recaps, they are a GREAT read. If something is crap say it's crap. With regards to the Ace Steel situation, you cused him down as much as everyone else pretty much did. Since then his push (if he really had one was scaled back)

Your articles are the only source I have to keep up to date with NWA/TNA as living in the UK I don't recieve it and enjoy them very much.

Keep Up the good work.

B-)

Guest RedJed

Very cool that whoever they are from TNA, they are reading the posts here and etc. I would like to think this may be the largest gathering of online TNA posters on the net, or close to it, so it makes sense.

Plus compared to the WWE board here, this place actually had legitimate conversation and not just back and borth bitching.

Guest Sandman9000

So they read this, eh?

SIGN THE BACKSEAT BOYS! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think they saw that?

Guest RedJed
So they read this, eh?

SIGN THE BACKSEAT BOYS! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think they saw that?

I actually read they are seriously under consideration (I think at the Observer site) as well as Chyna, now that she's with Waltman.

Guest Sandman9000

NO!

Sign Acid and Kashmere!

Don't sign Chyna! Chyna bad! Backseats good!

Guest ryankeast

I've heard good things about the Backseat Boys.

How good are they? What teams would you compare them to past or present.

I Need to get my hands on some NWA / TNA matches.

Guest Sandman9000

In my CZW banner, Trent Acid is second from left (shirt, hands on hips) and Johnny Kashmere is fourth from left (holding up taped fist). They play the heels incredibly well, and have several solid double-team moves. If TNA signs them and allows them to work the crowd as heels, they will get heat in no time at all.

Guest ryankeast

I've heard that Trent could have a great solo future as well as a solid heel as he interacts with the crowd so well.

If they are good SIGN EM UP.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Hey TNA: PUSH BRIAN LAWLER TO THE MOON!!!!!

(holds up riot shield)

I was KIDDING!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest dreamer420

I would love to see TNA sign the Backseat Boyz as well as Joanie and I'm not joking.

Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere would both be great additions to both the tag division and as well as the X Division.

Signing Joanie Lauer would be a great addition too because she is a huge name in the industry and she is capable of keeping up with the men as well.

Guest Slapnuts00

That is so cool. If anyone from TNA reads this, keep up the good work at being a true alternative to WWE. We like the "Non Stop Action" of solid wrestling matches, don't succub to sports entertainment angles!!!

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I must say this:

Enough jobber matches. If I wanted jobber matches, I'd watch mid-80's WWF TV tapes.

Oh yes, and please have someone coach Siaki on how to cut a promo. I'm actually a Siaki fan, although he does need work. But there's something about him that I just..."feel."

Oh, and please,

GET JERRY LYNN SOME BRUTAL THRASH METAL!!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

That's really cool.

If I have one piece of advice it is the following:

Regardless of their Zero-1 contracts...

some Low Ki, Christopher Daniels and Jimmy Yang is better than none.