TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RedJed

SE v. Old-school wrestling

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

To me, this whole thing is going to be a televised representation of the battles that go on behind the scenes between Russo and Jerry.

They KNOW their audience comes from the net, so they are trying to appeal to that.

Plus...back when I did my first TNA news post for smarktalk, I said they should put the whole Jerry vs. Russo thing on the air because it sure read as being interesting...

I was joking...

But hey, a storyline is something they haven't tried yet.

Guest job squad
If TNA is going to go with an old school vs. sports entertainement style fued I would like to see The Disciples Of The New Church kept away from both stables as their own group, with a few new additions made.

yeah i agree thats why i kept malice daniels and deciples out of my stables also a forth good stable woude be the invading fed stable either t2p/toryumon or zero one

Guest DRAWMUH

I have one question...why are the SAT old school? They are prime examples of the indy spot monkey. They aren't old school whatsoever. The ton of contrived spots are not old school whatsoever. I love red and like the Maximos but that move doesn't make much sense at all. Everything else is fine though.

Guest job squad

drawuh i put the sats with old school becose they do not have a defined gimmick like the se people also they made their name without haveing mike skills to speak of on the indy circuit

also before you ask killings is a rapping wrestler gimmick

Guest Jobber of the Week

Something people need to remember is that when WCW went into a giant faction vs faction angle that consumed everything, only some guys got over and a lot of guys didn't. Some even got buried.

I'm curious how they could prevent this, as well as put in a timely endgame, as it probably would wear thin after three months or so in a place as dynamic as this.

Guest dreamer420

TNA doesn't have the egos in the lockerroom that WCW did, and I don't think that they will put up with any shit.

Guest nikowwf

The bosses son and booker is the champ and the other booker is the head of the heel faction.

I think egos may be involved already in the booking.

niko

die russo die! :shotgun:

Guest Slapnuts00
die russo die! :shotgun:

You know if Russo ever died, he'd just come back as a shocking swerve 2 weeks later...