TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dreamer420

Jeff Jarrett vs. The Truth

Guest dreamer420

I know there have been a lot of opinions posted about this match all ready on this board but I was hoping everyone could chime in with their star ratings for the match as well as a few comments maybe.

Personally I give the match ****.

It was a brilliant, wild, old school type match that was above and beyond what I expected from it. I thought Jarrett put on one hell of a performance, and I didn't know that the Truth was capable of putting on matches like that. I loved how everyone in the TNA asylum was torn between who to cheer for so both wrestlers came off looking great.

Guest Slapnuts00

It was very good, and had an unprecedented amount of heat for a heel vs. heel match. That's unheard of for the fans to be so in to 2 heels. Anyway, I'd give it ***3/4 for being great match with points off for the interference ending. Then again I've been known to overrate matches.

Guest dreamer420

The heat for that match was off the page but both Jarrett and Killings are two of the most popular heels on the planet. The TNA asylum is always rocking for Jeff Jarrett and I loved the reactions that the Truth was getting last night.

That's the hottest the crowd has ever been to a match that didn't display "HOLY SHIT" moments. It was just laid out so well with the false finishes and beautiful story in the right.

Dames

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Easily the best non X division match in the history of TNA.

Jarrett was as on as I've ever seen him. I was on the edge of my seat, and it truly felt like something special was going on.

Kudos to JJ, the crowd, TNA for the prematch vids and ring intros, and to the Truth for being as carryable as I thought he was.

Guest dreamer420
Kudos to JJ, the crowd, TNA for the prematch vids and ring intros, and to the Truth for being as carryable as I thought he was.

From what I gather from Borash's last column he has been working on editing together the pre-match vids.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I read that too, and then gave him props for it in that thread.

I'm an equal opportunity praise giver.