TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bcu1979

(TORCH) Backstage news

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
One of the reasons Raven is not pushed may be because he's seen as someone who speaks their mind and calls a spade a spade. Triple H prefers working with guys like RVD, Chris Jericho and Booker T who don't make a lot of complaints for the most part.

Scott, it's called NWA: TNA, look into it.

You'd be champ in two months.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
He'd be champ in less than that.

Hell they'd give him The New Church and do an angle where DX 2002 and Truth/Jarrett had to unite to stop him.

That would be cool as hell.

Guest BorneAgain
In one bit of good news, Keller speculates that Vince might have been influenced by the response RVD got at MSG since he pays more attention to fan reactions at MSG.

Could this mean that RVD could actually win on Monday?

The plan was for a Triple H/Michaels rematch at Armageddon so I wouldn't get my hopes up about RVD winning the title on RAW. Besides, Triple H was the one pushing for Michaels to win the belt in the first place so it wouldn't go to any potential long term threat.

And things could always get worse before they get better. In his column this week, Keller actually suggests Triple H/Kevin Nash for the World Title as a co-main event at WrestleMania as a credible idea. His "ideal" scenario is for Michaels to pin RVD and Booker T clean before dropping the title to Triple H at Aramgeddon. Triple H will then wrestle Steiner at the next two PPVs before facing Nash at WM.

I thought it was some kind of WWTHD parody but the scary thing is that it sounds like a WWE idea.

God already decided that he doesn't want a Triple H/Kevin Nash main event, and he proved that by making Big Poochie tear his quad before SummerSlam. Who are we to question his judgement?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
In one bit of good news, Keller speculates that Vince might have been influenced by the response RVD got at MSG since he pays more attention to fan reactions at MSG.

The plan was for a Triple H/Michaels rematch at Armageddon so I wouldn't get my hopes up about RVD winning the title on RAW. Besides, Triple H was the one pushing for Michaels to win the belt in the first place so it wouldn't go to any potential long term threat.

And things could always get worse before they get better. In his column this week, Keller actually suggests Triple H/Kevin Nash for the World Title as a co-main event at WrestleMania as a credible idea. His "ideal" scenario is for Michaels to pin RVD and Booker T clean before dropping the title to Triple H at Aramgeddon. Triple H will then wrestle Steiner at the next two PPVs before facing Nash at WM.

I thought it was some kind of WWTHD parody but the scary thing is that it sounds like a WWE idea.

God already decided that he doesn't want a Triple H/Kevin Nash main event, and he proved that by making Big Poochie tear his quad before SummerSlam. Who are we to question his judgement?

I hate the Clique.

Did you know UT had to threaten to beat the shit out of HBK to get him to do the job to Austin?

Well, we miss you Mark. I hope it's a boy.

Guest BorneAgain

I hate the Clique.

Likewise my friend, likewise.

But I thought 3H WAS God? He said so and everything!

I said it before and I'll say it again...

Hulk Hogan said he was God LONG before HHH did.

Guest snowfan

I said it before and I'll say it again...

Hulk Hogan said he was God LONG before HHH did.

HGH=Lucifer....

prince of light king of lies....

all know Hogan is "God"....

after the beast(HGH not severn) has reigned for seven years and laid waste the Earth the Chosen one(Hogan not Benoit)will come back and smite the false prophet...

so the prophet(VKM) has written...

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
after the beast(HGH not severn)

:lol:

uh oh...need content...

I think it's safe to say that the legendary(?) HBK will not lose the title in his first defense. I think it's also safe to say that when HBK does lose the title, it will be to HHH. Hopefully, the match doesn't melt down into 3 tweeners wailing on eachother.

let me just add, if they decide Monday night to make it non title, and RVD jobs to a superkick, Mr. TV is going to have a meet and greet with Mr. Hockey Stick.

Guest CanadianChick
let me just add, if they decide Monday night to make it non title, and RVD jobs to a superkick, Mr. TV is going to have a meet and greet with Mr. Hockey Stick.

Better have it right next to your chair, because thats not a improbable possibility.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Foley: The Human Race (Switches between working for God and Satan)

McMahons: Satan

Austin: God

Undertaker: An Angel

Kane: A Demon

HBK: A False Prophet

The Crowd: All the souls in existence

The Rock: The Messiah (Falls to temptation, but redeems himself.)

Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan: Adam and Eve

Genesis is WrestleMania XIV, Revelation is the RAW after Backlash.

Guest Breetai
Did you know UT had to threaten to beat the shit out of HBK to get him to do the job to Austin?

Gza???!! Any elaboration on this?

Guest AndrewTS
after the beast(HGH not severn)

:lol:

uh oh...need content...

I think it's safe to say that the legendary(?) HBK will not lose the title in his first defense. I think it's also safe to say that when HBK does lose the title, it will be to HHH. Hopefully, the match doesn't melt down into 3 tweeners wailing on eachother.

No need--hell, Brock seeing Big Show on his TV was enough for him to spike his TV like a volleyball. I'm sure you could do the same provided it isn't a big one.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

but see, I actually need my tv. The stick is just to slap it around a little so it doesn't try to start with that shit next week.

I'm really a whore today.

Guest AndrewTS
but see, I actually need my tv. The stick is just to slap it around a little so it doesn't try to start with that shit next week.

I'm really a whore today.

No no no--the solution is to put that thing upside the WWE staff's skulls instead of your TV.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Gza???!! Any elaboration on this?

It's a case of the boy who cried wolf. Shawn had tried to get off out of jobs with injuries too many times, when he said his back was "messed up" backstage UT immeadiatly came over and said if he tried to get out of the match in any way, he would beat the shit out of him.