TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest EQ

New Disturbed Record

Guest EQ

I "aquired" this album recently and I must say, it is a fine album. There isn't a song on here that I don't like. I'm just letting you guys know. If you're a fan of the band, you'll most likely like this album.

Guest TheyCallMeMark

I dunno, I don't like anything just because of what type of music it is. I like bands on a case by case basis. I don't particularly like singers who have no range and their claim to fame is making monkey sounds accompanied by rhythms copied from the latest Godsmack single, so I don't like Disturbed.

Guest hardyz1
I dunno, I don't like anything just because of what type of music it is. I like bands on a case by case basis. I don't particularly like singers who have no range and their claim to fame is making monkey sounds accompanied by rhythms copied from the latest Godsmack single, so I don't like Disturbed.

Download and listen the song "Darkness".

Guest raptor

This album actually shows a lot of range, and grows beyond nu-metal stigmas. I didn't like The Sickness all that much, but I think this album is worth anyone's time.

Tracks to Download: Remember, Breathe, Prayer, and Devour

Guest TheyCallMeMark

I've listened to it before, hence why I shared my opinion about it. It's their last record minus the awful lyracism and it has less retarded processing effects that can't be reproduced live.

Guest Choken One

I've already started a thread about this awhile ago (in Sept) but I really believe Disturbed is a distant band from the whole Numetal scene. They stand alone high above other bands.

Great album. Great show. Great Front man. Great image.

Guest TheyCallMeMark

I actually like them the least of all the nu-metal bands, but that's just me.