TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pochorenella

Avengers: Kree vs. Skrull TPB

Guest pochorenella

I just recently got around to buying this TPB I've been wanting for quite some time. Being that I knew only a few things about the story, when I saw that all-new Neal Adams cover ("Three...cows...shot...me...down..") I was totally hooked from the get go. It's a really great read from the good old days of Marvel. A good, long storyarc with all that "drama" Marvel used to have in those early-seventies days and that had a great payoff. But at the very end something happened that left me scratching my head for a bit. This could be a spoiler, so if anybody knows what happened, please help (Sass, I'm looking your way):

Goliath (Hawkeye) gets stuck with a spaceship full of Skrulls and an atomic bomb ready to explode en route to Earth. He's powerless and alone, and when all the Avengers return to Earth after Rick Jones saves the day, he's the only one missing. What happened to him? How did he come back? He obviously prevented the ship from reaching Earth, but then what? Any help here will be appreciated. Thanks.

Guest Sassquatch

"Goliath (Hawkeye) gets stuck with a spaceship full of Skrulls and an atomic bomb ready to explode en route to Earth. He's powerless and alone, and when all the Avengers return to Earth after Rick Jones saves the day, he's the only one missing. What happened to him? How did he come back? He obviously prevented the ship from reaching Earth, but then what?"

- pochorenella

Hawkeye makes a makeshift bow and arrow and beats all of the Skrulls. He then disables the bomb that was planted earlier and then lands in Europe after everything is said and done.

When Hawkeye lands down, he meets up with an amnesiac Hercules. They go back to the US and Hawk reminds Hercules how Ares and the Enchantress put the psychic whammy on him. Herc remembers everything and goes back to normal.