Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Storm Card (March 8/2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Here's another one...

------------------------------------------

Show: SWF Storm

Date: March 8, 2002

Arena: The Wings stadium in Kalamazoo, Michigan!

Due Date: March. 8 at 12 PM (noon) board time.

SINGLES MATCH

Mistress Sarah vs. Jay Dawg

- Well, Dawg didn’t manage to beat Magnifico on Monday so he’s still stuck opening the show.  Oh…and look who’s back.  Everyone’s favourite whip toting girl wrassler Mistress Sarah!

Word Limit: 3500 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

NON-TITLE, NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Hville Thugg vs. Spider Nekura

- Xstasy really messed the champ up on Storm with help from a bulldozer and a brick wall.  It’s a miracle Thugg’s even walking, never mind able to compete tonight and Spider’s taking the opportunity to crush the champ while he’s weak…

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Pinfalls, submissions and knockouts only count within the ring.

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: outcast11

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

The Boston Strangler vs. The Prophet

- After The Prophet beat Spider on erm…Smarkdown, Strangler ran down to the ring tossed Spider a chair then a few moments later nearly punched the Prophet’s pregnant wife Laura!  So is that why this match was booked?  Hell no.  The Prophet’s wife had the audacity to shock Strangler with a taser in defence then call him a bitch and that kind of thing just doesn’t fly with the current pro-Clan commish!

Word Limit: 4500 words

TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH

Mark Stevens & Longdogger Pete vs. Thoth & Edwin MacPhisto

- Longdogger Pete has had some problems with the clan as of late.  On the other hand Thoth recently lost his ICTV title to MacPhisto then lost in a rematch and who knows how Stevens and Pete will get along.  While there are no tags in this match, these men still shouldn’t forget whose side they’re on for tonight! [Note:  I accidentally double booked the Prophet so I had to stick Stevens in to replace him, so sorry if this match makes next to no sense.]

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  All 4 men are allowed in the ring at once, no tags required.

Word Limit: 4500 words

Send to: outcast11

DOUBLE JEOPARDY MATCH FOR SWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

[Fallout vs. El Luchadore Magnifico] vs. [sacred vs. Xstasy]

- The feud between Xstasy and Sacred’s stable Da Pound has been intensifying lately while Fallout and Magnifico have traded wins over the past couple weeks.  Now these 4 deserving wrestlers will compete for a spot in a 3-way title match taking place on the next PPV (Thugg and Stevens are the other 2 men involved).

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  All 4 men are allowed in the ring at once and can fight anyone they want, but they can only be eliminated by their assigned opponent (the person with them in the square brackets).  If someone is eliminated they must return to the back and the remaining 2 will compete for the #1 contendership.

Word Limit: 7000 words

-------------------------------------------

Mothernature says, something like that..."

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Holy Crap, what a match! From curtain-jerking with JD to competing for another World Title shot! Yeehah!

Nice card, Stubbster...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I like the main event a lot.  Hopefully X'll win since that's the storyline that's been built up so much, but any of those guys would make a grea third contender.

I really don't mean to be an ass, but your footnote about the tag match is right, though.  It really doesn't make any sense.  Are we supposed to take this as another "The Clan has power over Stubby" match?  That doesn't really seem to work, since Thoth is probably in the least advantageous situation.  I mean, I've got no problem actually writing it--teaming with Thoth should be a blast--but for the life of me I can't think of a reason why, IC, the match would happen.  It's not for any sort of reward or anything, so instead it's two guys who hate each other teaming against one of those guy's tag partner and another guy who kinda doesn't like the Clan.

I don't know, it's just a really weird, weird match.  Don't really know how to approach it.  Meh...I'll call it a challenge, I guess.

And woo, Sarah's back!  Sweeet.

Guest TheSatanicAngel

I'm back!  Rejoice.

Say, is JD face or heel?  His stats say face, but then later on it says heel ... he's in the Pound?  I wish he'd make up his mind.

x569.jpg

Guest HVilleThugg

Yeah, JD is heel and in Da Pound.

Da "welcoming back the love of his life" H

Guest HVilleThugg

Sorry for the double post, but this needed it's own post!

Attention!!!

DO NOT USE USE HVT IN ANY MATCHES OR PROMOS!

After his match with Spider, HVT will no longer be at the arena, therefore, unable to participate in any matches or promos.  Thanks.

Da "looking in the direction of the main eventers on Storm" H

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Bah!!! Sorry Sarah, I editted it.

Yo Thugg, I'm going to turn on you and put you through the building at the end of the show... aight?

Guest Thoth

Bah.  Will I ever rid myself of Edwin MacPhisto?  At least I have him on my side now.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Yup...that tag match is sweeet booking.

Again...it made more sense when it was Prophet and Pete against Thoth and Edwin (at least it did if you read my killer description).

Oh well.

Mothernature says, erm...what?"