TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

SJL Wrath Card (12/8)

Guest TheBostonStrangler

SJL Wrath: Dec. 8, 2002

Due Date: Sunday at 4 PM EST

Arena: The Cow Palace in San Francisco, California!

Send To: realitycheck

(Just as a note to those who have not heard: Z will now be posting Wrath and booking Crimson. Adjust your PM's as such.)

SINGLES MATCH

"Mountain" Mike Moran vs. C4

Mike Moran was supposed to make his debut on Metal, but he and Blank failed to arrive at the arena. However, JLCC is nothing if not benevolant (probably spelled wrong, and definitely not true), so they're giving Moran another chance. However, instead of getting an easy W over the guy who hasn't been active for months, he'll have to square off against the JL's newest addition, C4. Despite fostering memories of Munich's C4 Crunch, the JL has high hopes for C4. Will he show us how it's done, or will the entire thing explode (I'm WAY too amused by that kind of joke) against the Mountain?

Rules: Standard singles match. DQ/countout are in effect.

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

WILDWEAPONS MATCH

WildChild vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Wildchild had the show off, and Spike didn't. However, these two have one thing in common: Neither of them wrestled. Spike has been drawing a lot of criticism from JLCC, and needs a win to turn things around. Meanwhile, WildChild is looking to climb back into the title picture. Will WildChild pick up a badly-needed win? Will Spike win his first match in a while? Will Spike write anything at all? We'll see.

Rules: Due to Spike not showing for his Fight Club match, this match is a no-DQ match....for WildChild. He is allowed to use whatever he pleases, and CANNOT be DQ'ed. However, if Spike breaks ANY rules whatsoever, he will be DQ'ed.[/b]

Word Count:3750

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

FISHERMAN'S WHARF BRAWL

Janus vs. Dace Night vs. Arianwyn Rivenstone vs. Jack the Ripper

Janus came out on top against Arianwyn Rivenstone and Insane Luchadore on Metal, winning the #1 Contendership to the Ejiropean Title. He'll get his title match on Crimson, however, as Ejiro has other commitments tonight. His opponents: Dace Night, who narrowly lost to Johnny on Crimson for the World Title, and narrowly lost to Ejiro on Metal for the Ejiropean Title. Can he right the ship against Janus and the recently returned Jack the Ripper, who is looking to taste European gold again? And how will Arianwyn, who was in the match where Janus won the #1 Contendership, react to her loss? These four should have a brutal battle. However, in an attempt to weaken the big man before his Ejiropean Title match, the M7 pulled some strings, and booked this match to take place on Fisherman's Wharf. What's gonna happen when these three get set loose in downtown San Francisco? Only they know...

Rules: This match will be a street fight, taking place on Fisherman's Wharf. The fight will start next to Johnny's Famous Fish booth on the pier. However, the fight can go anywhere in San Francisco. One can only win by PINFALL, no submissions, DQ's, etc.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: Tod deKindes

SINGLES MATCH

Insane Luchadore vs. Matt Myers

These two men both come off hard losses on Metal. Myers lost to Fugue in his #1 Contendership for the World Title match, and then got destroyed after the match when Fugue refused to release his submission. Meanwhile, IL was dominated by the gigantic Janus, who stole the #1 Contendership for the Ejiropean Title away from IL. Now, these two men go against each other in an attempt to regain some momentum, and position themselves for another shot at SJL gold. A win here would be a good start towards that elusive next shot.

Rules: Standard singles match. DQ/countout are in effect.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

MAIN EVENT

HANDICAP MATCH

Johnny Dangerous© vs. Ejiro Fasaki/Fugue

Fugue defeated Matt Myers on Metal, making himself the #1 Contender for Johnny's SJL World Title. However, Fasaki and Fugue crashed Johnny's victory party earlier in the night, laying a beating on the new champ. The enraged Dangerous challenged Ejiro and Fugue himself, despite his earlier beating. Fugue, although eager to get his title shot, decided to soften up Dangerous even more before their upcoming singles match. Will Johnny be in way over his head, or will he continue the surprising streak of WF'ers and JL'ers who ALWAYS seem to triumph in handicap matches? We'll find out on Wrath!

Rules: Ejiro and Fugue must tag in and out. DQ and countout are in effect.

Word Limit: 5750

Send To: realitycheck

Enjoy your card, folks.

Guest Goodear

Like, should Fugue and I send in a joint match? Or should we write seperately? Or doesn't it matter?

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Ejiro: Treat it like a tag match. Co-write. Don't make your poor marker work any harder than usual. You heartless bitch.

Guest Goodear

Hey! I have the heart of a young child!

Sitting in a jar on my desk.

Guest Tod deKindes

This should be a goodie on my part.

And I thought Jack quit.

But anyway, to the other three I'm marking I say this..., well, WRITE!! For the past two months all the matches I've marked were default wins, thus making my job much more easy by simply forwarding the match to the show-poster. So for once, make me do some reading and entertain me, dammit!

Oh, and write on time if possible.

That is all.

I scraped together my three-way winner on a bad day.

Now I have a four-way match to write....and it's a street fight....meaning anything goes....

Now, if I can remember it's not just me and someone else, I'll be fine. ;)

(And not knowing anything about San Francisco isn't gonna help the running around :P)

Guest midnight_burn

Well this looks to be quite the good card, the main event and Fisherman's Wharf matches in particular should be top notch.

Guest crusen86

Strangler you idiot. You aren't supposed to leave a space between wrestlers and description. Dumbass.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

TBS has his own style, man. Plus, I was a LITTLE bit out of it yesterday. Formatting the card correctly wasn't the highest priority on my list.

Guest Suicide King

Nice card TBS, nice card.

Oh, and JLers? There has been some talk among CC about the potential possibility of a PPV for y'all in the near future. What can you do to make this a reality? Simple. We want to see good storylines, good feuds, and fewer no-shows. If there is no PPV you will only have yourselves to blame.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Yeah! So you best get to stepping with lots of promos, and storylines that would put the WWE to shame! I mean, it's not all that hard, people!

And King, your cards > mine.

Guest whatever37

Just wondering, how strict are the word limits exactly? Just wondering because I'm at around 3100 [over the limit by 100] and just finishing. This'll take a lot of editing though, but oh well, I still have a day.

Guest Thoth

Eh, depends om the marketr, but my advice is to always stay below or at the word limit. You can be disqualified for being over the world limit, FYI.

Sign in to follow this