TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sykotic2002

Divine Storm v. SAT's

Guest Sykotic2002

I may be one of the few, but I hated this match. It was just a slow lucha libra match where the spots are so choreographed, that it's horrible. And they were blowing spots out the ass. They all trained together, they should have all their choregraphy down by now. Notice I didn't say wrestling, but choregraphy.

Guest The Notorious CRD

The opening sequence of reversals moved way too slowly to be convincing, but I got into the match in later moments.

Guest JHawk

Some of the spots were too contrived, but some of them were damned cool, I thought. Although the Maximos blatantly waiting for that plancha or tope or whatever made me cringe.

Guest RedJed

I didn't really like it too much either, but it served its purpose as pointless filler so Tenay and West could talk more about the Piper appearance.

For what its worth, I wouldn't mind seeing both of these teams out of the company. They do nothing for me.

Guest Slapnuts00

*shrugs* at least it was wrestling. I'm a fan of spot wrestling so who knows, although none of the wrestling (the little that was featured this week) was very tight.

Guest Youth N Asia

They've had the exact same match 100 times already in the indies...nothing new

Guest Slapnuts00

Well being that I've never watched any indies and haven't ever seen these guys until TNA it's new to me.

Guest dreamer420

I thought the match was pretty good. A little slow to start but I thought the pace picked up nicely.

I'm starting to like Trinity too. She's HOT and looks great pulling off her high risk moves.

Guest job squad

maximos vs quiet strom has been played out on most of the east cost indys they schould have them fighting diffrent teams mabee have the briscoes take on the maximos have devine storm take on amw or the deciples

Guest dreamer420

those two teams are the only ones that work that style though. personally I would rather see the SAT's and Divine Storm wrestle each other than having either team fight any of the other teams we see every week.

Guest RedJed
I'm starting to like Trinity too. She's HOT and looks great pulling off her high risk moves.

Thats the only thing good about the Divine Storm team.........her. I've seen people compare her to Lita, but the difference is she can actually hit her spots, and looks going in doing so. Wonder if she can cut a promo?

Guest Sandman9000

I've said it billions of times.

Add Brian XL to Divine Storm and Red to the SAT, give them 10 minutes, no tag, and watch the insanity fly.

Of course, I'm under the assumption that Joel Maximo will fly instead of plummet.

Guest dreamer420
I'm starting to like Trinity too.  She's HOT and looks great pulling off her high risk moves.

Thats the only thing good about the Divine Storm team.........her. I've seen people compare her to Lita, but the difference is she can actually hit her spots, and looks going in doing so. Wonder if she can cut a promo?

I can't say I agree with you there. Lita hits every spot in matches she is not included in. I haven't seen her blow any moves that Trinity has been able to pull off.

Guest RedJed

Lita's work is sloppy at best, watch her match at Mania 18 for example. She was blowing spots there.

Guest dreamer420

I'm not talking about matches Lita has had because she isn't very good in those circimstances.

I'm talking about the exact same spots as Trinity pulls off, such as moonsaults and hurricanrana, which Lita has always pulled of pefectly. When Lita is interferring in matches she hits all her spots.

Guest William E

I really don,t see what all the hype about the Sat's were all about. They move slow for cruiserwieghts, are extreme spot monkeys, and are very sloppy. The only one with true talent in that group seems to be Red.

I am beginning to develop a seriuos hatered for them :angry: everytime time I see them work. Thier must be better indy tag teams that could be in thier spot.

Guest ShooterJay

I'm not sure about the SATs, they do seem to be getting worse, while Red improves by leaps and bounds.

If you watched their older CZW stuff they were incredible, (and btw, Joel was heavier then than he is now). They just seem to be trading off their reputation at this point.

I met them and Red at a Burger King after a Ring of Honor show, they're all really nice guys, although Jose seems to keep to himself a little more than the others.

Guest job squad
I really don,t see what all the hype about the Sat's were all about. They move slow for cruiserwieghts, are extreme spot monkeys, and are very sloppy. The only one with true talent in that group seems to be Red.

I am beginning to develop a seriuos hatered for them :angry: everytime time I see them work. Thier must be better indy tag teams that could be in thier spot.

There are not too many tag teams in the indy circuit right now. alot of the ones that tna havent used yet have gimmicks that might get people mad at tna. guess that is just the state of american wrestling. Tag team wrestling is a dieing art.

there are only a few teams that could make it in tna who use the amw deciples brawling style (h8 club and hit squad)

as for the spot style of hot shots, sat, and devine storm. there are a few more who can get to tna level who use that style

Guest Sandman9000

They could bring the Briscoes back.

On a side note, is it just me, or has Mark Briscoe been 17 for like 3 years now. He wasn't old enough to wrestle in Philly at COD3, so they put the Briscoes under masks. Now, I hear that he's not old enough to go at COD4 IF (big if) the Briscoes were brought in. Has that kid even hit puberty yet?

Guest job squad

yeah sandman mark does not actually age once he goes back to 16 i am going to call the men in black.

yeah the briscoes are one tagteam but remember mark is still in highschool so traveling to and from tenesee from jersey has to but a crimp on his study schedule.

also once york's ankel is healed from the break they could also bring in him and mathews

Guest Sandman9000

Well, it should be x-mas break for Mark soon. He can get out of Jr. High for a bit.

Guest J*ingus

The Briscoes are damn good, as are the Backseat Boyz (Trent Acid & Johnny Kashmere), who should definitely get another shot sometime, as well as the Lost Boys and TNT out of Wildside.

Guest raptor

I agree about the Lost Boys and TNT. Future Shock aren't bad either, although they are the same type of team as the Lost Boys, and are much worse.

Guest job squad

yeah but i hope they stat to bring in tag teams from mid south and west coast

if they bring back the backseats they gotta let them come out to chase or at least a cheap rip off of chase so they can strut to the ring

Guest Sandman9000

And play the dickish heels that they do so well. Not fucking Hardy wannabe's, the heels that we all know and hate/love.

Guest dreamer420

They didn't look good walking around the ring slapping hands and getting kisses from fat ugly woman did they?

Guest Youth N Asia
They didn't look good walking around the ring slapping hands and getting kisses from fat ugly woman did they?

On his shoot interview Jim Cornette said that's why the Thrill Seakers (Jericho and Storm) never got over...cause they wouldn't go out and hug the fat girls...and with a small promotion like Smokey Mountain I could see why that would matter.

Off topic, sorry

Guest dreamer420

On his shoot interview Jim Cornette said that's why the Thrill Seakers (Jericho and Storm) never got over...cause they wouldn't go out and hug the fat girls...and with a small promotion like Smokey Mountain I could see why that would matter.

Off topic, sorry

So what did Storm and Jericho do when to got to ringside? Only hugged the hotties?