TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Croooooow!

Guest Croooooow!

I heard Scott Keith went into a restaurant and he ate all the food in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

I disagree. There are no facts that prove your theory.

Guest Croooooow!

You say that now.

HOWEVER! There was a Tim Horton's in Edmonton that recently went out of business. Their closing can be attributed to a certain Netcop exhausting the local Timmy-Ho's supply of coffee and donuts, forcing an inability to conduct business. It is clear that Mr. Keith is guilty of a "consumer monopoly" in which other prospective customers are barred from this local food enterprise to barter their quirky Canadian currency for above-average coffee-shop fare, rendering Horton's unable to effectively conduct business. However, Keith's intake alone was not enough to keep Horton's in the black. In Sean Covey's "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens," it is stated that through synergy, where diversity is celebrated, 1+1 can equal 3. It is clear that our favorite Netcop was eating two (1+1) meals at the Tim Horton's, which through their high caloric index, were able to equal a whopping three meals. Therefore, Horton's lost one potential meal for every two Keith feedings. As stated above, Scott went bonzo gonzo on any other potential Timmy-Ho's eater who threatened his food supply. Therefore, the Tim Horton's in Edmonton has closed its doors due to one Scott Keith. The original thesis, "I heard Scott Keith went into a restaurant and he ate all the food in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant," has indeed been proven. Quad erat demonstratum.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

I guess you got me. However, I don't like your tone. So there.

Guest Croooooow!

Big McLargeHuge, I'm also embarking on a search to prove that JJ Botter isn't allowed in the deep end of his sandbox.

Guest Croooooow!

Yes, quite intriguing. Let's make this one short:

JJ tried to build the biggest sand castle, but he went in the deep end, and get this, it turned out to be quicksand. But the quicksand was no match for Botter! He simply pulled himself out, and said to that quicksand "You tried to eat me! But you failed! Nice try. Thanks for playing." Then he banned the quicksand, and to this day, he is wary of the deep end. Q.E.D.

Now answer me this:

Does Jay Bower's cat's breath smell like cat food?

Guest areacode212

I have a feeling you're going to let us know sooner rather than later.