TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tiger

2003 predications

Guest Black Tiger

Okay, 2003 is always kicked off by New Japan's 1/4 show. This year all that is set so far is: Takayama vs. Kosaka for the NWF Title and An IWGP Title match between Nagata (provided he beats Murakami) and Inoki's new UFC fighter)

Inoki is known to hotshot his titles on to wrestlers based on shoot sucess, but will he do it at the expense of his #2 wrestler, now that Sasaki is gone?

The NWF Title is Takayama's for the taking, everyone with a pulse thought it was going to wind up around Fujita's waist.

NOAH starts off 2003 with Grand Voyage, featuring Misawa vs. Kobashi for the GHC Title, and STERNESS vs. Ohtani/Tanaka for the GHC Tag Titles.

No doubt in my mind that STERNESS will win, but will Misawa give Kobashi a win so he can end his career on a high note. Misawa vs. Kobashi produced some the finest matches this side of Flair vs. Steamboat. If they put on the workboots I can see them getting ***1/2 without much effort.

Guest PlatypusFool

Nagata will go over both Murakami in a few days, and then Josh Barnett in Janurary, I think. Murakami will be finished in short order after, I think, the Makai club do away with the IWGP tag title reign of Chono and Tenzan, and Nagata will go on to face Barnett in Jan. As for that match, Barnett will take him to a very lengthy 'shoot style' match, and nearly capture the title, but he won't quite succeed. Hopefully.