TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

3 Stages of Hell II

Guest converge241

To me it would seem better to not do a 2 of 3 with all the stips and just have a match combining two things "Shawn made famous"

Have a Hell In The Cell/Ladder match

belt strapped to the top of the cage

sure the last HITC was 2 months ago, but so what they might as well get the most that they can out of these two..and i wonder about having a part time wrestler and a slow broken down one wrestlign 3 consecutive matches if they get burnt out. I think the combining of 2 of WWE's signature matches would be a great visual and make for a great match AND would be a hell of a lot cheaper than the Chamber

i see the falls going as trips, shawn, trips..i cant imagine them doing the HHH two straight again..but of course JR had to mention it last night

How about Shawn, Shawn no third? I don't think thats ever been done before to my knowledge. Plus it keeps the belt off of Triple H.

I honestly think they should pass that belt around a little more than back and forth between Triple H and Shawn Michaels. I was hoping they would of made that match a 3 way with RVD in there two. The bright side is no more HHH/Michaels feud after this.

Guest Mad Dog

Funny that they don't even try to give you the impression that it'll be a 2 fall match.

They hyped the last fall as being the match Michaels made famous just so Trips could beat him.

Guest nikowwf

It could be a loser is shot dead in the middle of the ring match and it would still have no drama cause we all know trips is going over.

niko

Guest cynicalprofit

They're just doing it to make HHH look good. HHH beat Shawn in Shawns type of matches. Im still not liking Shawn being on top. He needs to be putting over new talent. RVD could be holding the title right now and drawing. How hard is this to figure out.

If Shawn gets hurt, you know karma just called.

Guest Insane Bump Machine

They did a 2-out-of-3 falls match without a third fall. Angle vs Benoit on an English PPV. I know, but still...

Guest FeArHaVoC

I have a harder question, who do you want to win this match?

HBK should win, and then drop it to RVD or Booker the Next night on Raw.

That ain't happening.

So who would you rather put up with as Champion? Hunter or Shawn?

Guest humongous2002

Who cares about this match, the title or the has beens participating in it? Nobody will buy this crappy ass ppv, there are only 4 matches on it and none of them have a compelling story behind them, and whatever happened with the Bishoff/Stephanie's kiss, are we going to make pretend this never happened? WWE has turned so much into WCW is not even funny anymore.

Guest Nevermortal

HHH is genius.

Neither Shawn or Hunter have to actually get pinned to lose the third fall.

Genius.

Guest SP-1

Ok . . . did Shawn Michaels become the booker now and he's ignoring new talent? Did I miss where he is in control of storylines?

No? Oh, okay. Because I was just wondering why he's seemingly being personally held responsible for the storylines not revolving around new talent being elevated. If all the backstage politics rumors are true, I think we can blame Mister Glass Cieling, HHH for being in Vince's ear. And if there aren't politics, it's Vince's fault.

Geez, I fail to see where there is evidence that Shawn is in control of the book here. He's doing his job. It's possible that we'll see him go over Trips at Armageddon, and go into a retirement program of sorts with RVD. We just don't know yet, and there's no reason to go blaming someone. It's like saying Big Show runs Smackdown so that's why he got the title from Brock. Seriously.

Guest notJames

The general consensus has always been that Vince loves HBK. He's always played favourites with him (think SurSer '97). Thus, Vince is always willing to listen to HBK and give in to his demands.

Now, considering his standing in the company, and his newfound conviction to "doing the right thing", you'd think Shawn would be trying his hardest to put new guys over in an attempt to build for the future of not only the company, but the business as a whole. But no no no, he has to be put in a program with his running buddy HHHeMan, thereby denying anyone else the benefits of whatever rub he has to give. A man in his position could demand to give guys like Booker T or RVD the boost they need to be true top players. Unfortunately, we're talking about HBK, who has redefined the word "selfish" on more than one occasion.

To say that the Kliq isn't using their influence again is like saying the Spinaroonie isn't over.

Guest SP-1

I'm sorry, but I don't buy it. It just doesn't fit. HBK was hesitant to come back at all, and to do so just to return to his old antics again is pointless, especially considering that up to this point he's been very vocal about his Christian beliefs.

I don't believe he's in control of the book. Triple H perhaps, but I don't think this is really a kliq endeavor. Honestly, there isn't very much of a Kliq anymore. Pac is gone, Nash shares Hunter's Quad Complex, Credible is somewhere on a B show, Hall is gone too. It's Triple H, who seems to be power hungry, and HBK who has been very vocal in how he's changed as a person. HBK who is a big name that has a rub to give. HBK who in his present attitude on life may not be actively trying to control anything and just going with the flow, a flow that is likely directed by H H H.

There are more factors than just Kliq/No Kliq.

Guest Choken One

It was pretty desperate move by going with the 3 Stages (Why not have a Ladder Match outright, since it's the only thing talked about)...No Good can come out of this...I really would have Shawn keep the title here but that would render the Fued pointless if H3 goes O-3...H3 HAS to win the match to go with logic...

Any one sense a Lifted belt gimmick here? Where Orton raises the Title...H3 wins the title...Hbk gets pissed...He catches Orton.

Guest notJames

I doubt either HHH or HBK wants to include anyone else in their mutual masturbation theatre. They're not in the business of sharing the spotlight with anyone but each other... and Flair, since he's the only one that can cut a decent promo.

As for HBK and his beliefs, all we've seen of him lately is what they show us on TV. There's more at work in his head than pure altruism. I don't care if Jesus spoke to him personally and handed him God's pinky ring... HBK has proven that he can't be trusted.

Guest SP-1

In the past, I agree. You're very correct on that.

But until HBK is gone for good this time, I see no point in judging his run at this point. I mean, what if he does end up elevating RVD? Or Booker? Seriously, why run the risk of demeaning the man and his work without seeing the end result?

Guest Nevermortal

Oh, and this is probably the Third 3SoH match.

Angle/Benoit did one at Judgment Day 2001.

Guest Youth N Asia

Doesn't matter when you know Trips is gonna win it from the start.

Whenever they have a big 2/3 falls match they gotta tag a gimmick onto each fall...I don't like that.

Guest AndrewTS
To me it would seem better to not do a 2 of 3 with all the stips and just have a match combining two things "Shawn made famous"

Have a Hell In The Cell/Ladder match

belt strapped to the top of the cage

sure the last HITC was 2 months ago, but so what they might as well get the most that they can out of these two..and i wonder about having a part time wrestler and a slow broken down one wrestlign 3 consecutive matches if they get burnt out. I think the combining of 2 of WWE's signature matches would be a great visual and make for a great match AND would be a hell of a lot cheaper than the Chamber

i see the falls going as trips, shawn, trips..i cant imagine them doing the HHH two straight again..but of course JR had to mention it last night

I think that even though they were hyping up the 3rd fall "if needed," that we won't see it. HBK has gone over HHH clean twice on PPV. Who else can say that these days? No one that wrestles regularly in WWE, that's for sure.

I'd be shocked if it went to a 3rd fall. HHH will likely win 2 straight falls, ending this ridiculous feud once and for all, and HBK goes bye-byes.

HBK has looked so strong that it wouldn't even matter if he planned on sticking around. Plus, the WWE isn't above baiting and switching, so of course they wouldn't mind not having that 3rd fall.

And since 3rd falls in these situations are foregone conclusions and I don't care for HHH or HBK as champion, it'd be for the best for them to get it the hell over with before going with the anticlimactic 3rd fall to an HHH win.

At least the 2nd fall win would surprise us.

Guest PlatypusFool

CRIPPLE FIGHT III - The Revenge Of The 'Roid Monster!

There is no drama, and no element of surprise here. HHH wins the first fall with a pedigree, Shawn wins the second with some variation on the super kick, and HHH wins the third after knocking Shawn out on the outside. The only element of suspence present is seeing whether Shawn breaks his back trying to recapture his youth in the ladder match. Mind you, it's not like HHH will complain - what better way to put yourself over than killing your best friend on PPV?

Guest AndrewTS
CRIPPLE FIGHT III - The Revenge Of The 'Roid Monster!

There is no drama, and no element of surprise here. HHH wins the first fall with a pedigree, Shawn wins the second with some variation on the super kick, and HHH wins the third after knocking Shawn out on the outside. The only element of suspence present is seeing whether Shawn breaks his back trying to recapture his youth in the ladder match. Mind you, it's not like HHH will complain - what better way to put yourself over than killing your best friend on PPV?

Death has nothing for Shawn to fear if he's really saved. :P

HHH on the other hand...

Oh, nevermind. HHH is God. I almost forgot.

Guest Choken One

While I'd love to see an important match for once have a 2nd fall only, Why hype it to hell and never come through? WWE is never about disapointing fans, ya know.

It is all pointless, nothing will come out of this...HHH wins...He faces Bubba at Rumble...HBK wins....He FINALLY jobs to H3 in Boston.

I'd pray to god, if i believed in him, that H3 plants his foot again and Screams in pain...Limps away...Shawn cut Jesus Wuvs U promo and God strikes him with lighting bolts screaming "Hypocrite!"...RVD saunters out there...Smelling the smoke of the lighting thinking it was something else

"Hey, Cool It's God or whatever, I'm Rob Van Dam, Everything is cool when your R.V.D"

"RVD- My Savior...Your time has come!" God knocks out Shawn...

"Whatever". RVD points at himself and *****'S Shawn. Pins him and God hands him the title

"Ah! My Quad-Uh It hurts uh alot uh!".

"Hey, Hunter, Keep working on your spitting, You just might get good at it".

RVD walks away and keeps pointing at himself...

JR Screams

JR: OMG, Almighty! The lord himself has descended upon us here at Armageddon! He is quite the Hoss!

Guest EricMM

Of course there will be interference this match is too gimmicky for there not to have at least ONE flair attempt at a run in. Then again that might make HHH look weak, so Jeff will probably run in and get thrown pedigreed 6 times again.

Either way this fued is FAAAAAR from over. Who's HHH gonna fued with, RVD? HAHAHAHAHAAHHHAH

Guest EricMM

Well how many matches are announced so far? I don't remember.

I anticapte the 3 series of hell being at least as long as the elimination chamber, right?

Guest DerangedHermit

The matches should have been:

1st fall: Loser leaves WWE after the match

2nd fall: Winner leaves WWE after the match

3rd fall: Whoever's left leaves WWE after the match

Guest AndrewTS
I don't really care much about the match, but how fucking long is it going to be?

Out of a possible 3 hours for the total PPV, I'd be shocked if all the matches combined went UNDER a whole hour.

So half the PPV might be hogged by HBK-HHH.

With that, Albert-HHH, Show-Angle (Sorry, Kurt), and the slew of other crap matches or good matches hastily slapped together, the buyrates are gonna be fuckin' pitiful.

Guest Ram
Well how many matches are announced so far?  I don't remember.

I anticapte the 3 series of hell being at least as long as the elimination chamber, right?

The 4 way RAW tag match.

The Triple Threat Women's Match

Kurt Angle/Big Show

Possibly 3MW vs. RVD/Kane (not official)

Whatever else Smackdown has

Sounds like they're compacting everything to give more time for HHH/HBK to me.

Guest bob_barron

Steve Austin once beat Dustin Rhodes in two falls.

My one problem with these matches is the second fall automatically has no heat since everyone knows whose gonna win.

At least with Austin v. HHH 3SOH. They had Austin win the regular match fall to add some drama.

I think it'll go HHH/HBK/HHH