Jump to content

From the sciendific journal "Duh"...


Recommended Posts

Guest Takedown
Posted
That he did, but I think it cheapens Brock giving Slow the F5. They made Brock out to be freakishly strong because he was able to get Slow up in the air. What about Angle, who's 60 pounds lighter and obviously not as strong? If he can Olympic Slam that fat tub, does he really need Brock in his corner at Armageddon? Yeah, it looked impressive, but I think it raises other questions and issues, and I could have lived without seeing it.

Am I the only one that remembers Kurt Angle (heel) cleanly beating the (face) big show in that tag match on Smackdown by Oylmpic Slamming him and then making him tap out?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...