TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

SJL Metal Card for December the 17th!!

Guest Suicide King

SJL Metal Card, Tuesday December 17th

Due: 3pm Tuesday Eastern

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

Arena: Carlson Center in Fairbanks, Alaska! Bundle up children!

OPENING PROMO

-Fugue explains how it feels to have orchestrated his rise to the top and the downfall of a spy. If he wants, CC will make an orchestra available to him for this promo.

SINGLES MATCH

”Mountain” Mike Moran vs. James Morin

- CC thinks that Moran is underperforming to his potential. Let’s see if he can turn it around against our jobber to the stars, James Morin!!

- Match Description: Standard.

- Word Limit: 3500

- Send To 5_moves_of_doom

EUROPEAN TITLE MATCH

Janus vs. Insane Luchador

- No rest for the virtuous, Janus! You may have squeaked by Ejiro, but now you’re gonna earn your belt against the dangerous Insane Luchador!

- Match Description: Standard

- Word Limit: 4500

- Send To realitycheck

TRIPLE THREAT FIRST PIN WINS MATCH

C4 vs. Jack the Ripper vs. Dace Night

-Let’s see what the boys can do… two of these men have been very, very bad. To punish them, they are going up against a man who can rightly be called the “Phenom” of the JL, Dace Night!!

-Match Description: No elimination, standard triple threat rules. First pin or submission wins.

-Word Limit: 5000

-Send to: Longdogger_Pete

MAIN EVENT

FIRST BLOOD MATCH TO DETERMINE THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE WORLD TITLE!!!

Wildchild vs. Ejiro Fasaki

- There is no feud hotter than the one raging between these two men. Last week Wildchild cost Ejiro his beloved Ejiropean Title! Throw in the dueling stables and the history of animosity and you have what may very well be a classic… but what about Fugue and Johnny Dangerous? Will either man make an appearance to attempt to sway the outcome?

- Match Description: No DQ, no countout. First one to bleed loses. And I don’t want to see a papercut here kids, I want gushers!

- Word Limit: 6000

- Send To: TheBostonStrangler

Guest Suicide King

::nods:: Had a few people request the show off, but I think I did ok with what I had.

Guest Tod deKindes

Thanks King, you mended my torment of non-showing by not booking me to mark. :D

Guest Goodear

Looking at my match... I'm budgeting about 3000 words for the actual match and another 3000 for the horrendus, bloody brawl that takes place afterwards. I want someone to get his with a chair and have the bloody mist shoot into the air!

Oh, and...

*calls first promo - after Fugue's, of course*

Edit: Fasaki, where the hell are you? I need you to check your PMs, dammit!

Guest whatever37

Great. I ask for the show off, check the card for the first time, see my name on it...

...think "it must be a mistake, this must be a show AFTER the show that I asked off." But no, the show is tonight, I just found out that I was booked, and I've been forced to no-show.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Well, second no-show in a row here... I've had strep throat and an 103-degree fever for a week, so I suppose that I have a slightly valid excuse. But, sorry nonetheless, I'll make sure to show from now on, just kind of dissapointed about tonight. Meh... would a promo make up for it?

Sign in to follow this