Guest bob_barron Posted December 16, 2002 Report Posted December 16, 2002 Nash v. HBK???? After watching last night I think HBK needs to hang it up. And seeing how bad HHH has been since coming back, I shudder to see how bad Nash is gonna be
Guest Choken One Posted December 16, 2002 Report Posted December 16, 2002 I certaintly do not want to see that match either but All rumors and indictations point to it.
Guest bob_barron Posted December 16, 2002 Report Posted December 16, 2002 Oh ok- That match is gonna be the bathroom break match
Guest Choken One Posted December 16, 2002 Report Posted December 16, 2002 Here's my confusion amongst alot, How do they build this angle up? The only angle I can work with is Nash going about Shawn abandoning him when he went down and selfishly finished the match for his own good...but that Makes Shawn a Heel by reality standards... Any suggestions?
Guest humanoid92 Posted December 16, 2002 Report Posted December 16, 2002 WWE Title: Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle © Steve Austin vs. Chris Benoit The Rock vs. Matt Hardy The Undertaker vs. The Big Show Edge vs. Eddie Guerrero Cruiserweight Title: Rey Mysterio vs. Jamie Noble © World Title: Rob Van Dam © vs. Chris Jericho Scott Steiner vs. Triple H Shawn Michaels vs. Christian World Tag Team Titles: Booker T & Goldust © vs. Lance Storm & William Regal Kane vs. Rhyno
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now