TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Week 25 preview

Guest Tim Cooke

From nwatna.com:

"Low Ki, Chris Daniels, and Elix Skipper are all scheduled to make their return to NWA-TNA: Total Nonstop Action on Wednesday December 18. All three men will make an impact on what is shaping up to be one of the biggest shows since TNA launched on June 19."

I wish those guys would be in singles matches instead of the X-Division guantlet. Seems like a waste of good talent.

Guest midnight_burn

Chris Daniels, Low Ki and Elix Skipper coming back for the show is great news indeed.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It sure does Tim.

Styles, Lynn, Daniels, Low Ki, Red and Skipper all on the same card...and not one singles match.

It's great that they got everyone back for the show tonight...

but DAMN...their could have been some great matches instead of a potential trainwreck with guys like Shark Boy in the mix.

Hopefully Skipper is back for good.

Guest bob_barron

This is my first time watching an NWATNA show.

What can I expect guys?

I've seen Truth v. Shamrock, Lynn v. Lowki and Lynn v. Lowki v. AJ v. Psi and enjoyed it but I'm very excited about seeing my first ever show

Guest dreamer420

I think you will like it. After only viewing a few TNA shows it became my favorite wrestling organization. The workers all put 110% into their matches and the quality of the matches are better than anything in the WWE these days.

Guest Slapnuts00

Expect a lot of Russo nonsense and chicanery though like rambling interviews with a lot of cursing and SHOOTS N SWERVES! Otherwise, the wrestling is generally the focus and all the workers try really hard and don't hold back so there's always at least one really good match on the show.

Enjoy!