Jump to content

Bill Goldberg to have a live chat tonight...


Recommended Posts

Guest BoboBrazil
Posted

He has no problem putting over guys. He jobbed to Booker T clean in WCW. I would love for Goldberg to come in. It would spice stuff up alot anyway.

Guest dreamer420
Posted

I would like to see him enter the WWE as well. Vince will keep his ego in check and if not then he'll be fired. It would lead to some interesting feuds and some dream match ups IMO.

Guest Rob Edwards
Posted

Yeah Goldberg would certainly spice stuff up, he's pretty much guaranteed money in the bank for Vince, seems a bargain at $2mil an annum to me anyway

Guest BoboBrazil
Posted

Oh yeah, he dropped alot of hints about coming for Wrestlemania and this Wrestlemania being this hugest ever too. I hope he comes for more than one appearance though. One ppv headlining Austin vs Goldberg will make Vince more than enough to pay the $2 million a year or however much he wants.

Posted

What's he mean about 'taking part in the hugest WM ever'? Meaning it's huge without him?

 

And what was that shit about 'Toronto..oh, Seattle'?

 

Should we expect something..?

Guest TheArchiteck
Posted
lol...i'm the only one who actually like the guy.

I love the guy as well, always have always will. You must admit however that he comes accross as an asshole, especially the comment about mid-carders.

True, but dude went through a million midcarders back in WCW in his winning streak. So he has the right to say that. :P

 

But 4 real, he does seem very arrogant. But i'll love 2 see the lug in the ring again.

Guest BoboBrazil
Posted

I think Vince is planning something huge for this Wrestlemania to fill the building and sell it out. They are going to have a hard time filling a 70,000 person building when there is no interest in the product.

Guest the pinjockey
Posted

I honestly have no interest in seeing Goldberg in the WWF. To me it is not worth the hassle. Maybe a one shot-deal at WM but that would not attract me to the PPV and after that he WILL be a prima donna so fuck him. Also it creates a main event scene of HHH, Steiner, Goldberg, a healthy Nash by then, and Brock (who has gotten better but if he is carrying the ME scene,ugh). I think I will put the backflips on hold for the moment.

Guest Renegade
Posted
What do you think of HBK's return to the ring? Any interest in working with him?

"No offense to Shawn, he's a legend...I respect everything he's done in the business, but it's not a realistic match-up."

 

Go fuck yourself.

 

Would you be interested in facing Rob Van Dam and some of the other mid-card stars?

"The key there is mid-card stars...no offense, but no thank you!"

 

See above.

 

Do you think you're better than WWE?

"Better than the WWE? Heck no, never said I was. Am I better than the majority of WWE, heck yes! That's just the facts, jack, and I'm not being a primadonna at all. There are only a few people in the WWE who I'd like to step into the ring with...for one reason or another."

 

See above.

 

Recent WWE.com writer talked about "Goldberg Syndrome" and how he didn't want Brock to have only 3 moves and disappear/be a flash in the pan. How would you respond if you could?

"I do not go to their website so I have not read the article...but touching on it quickly, I don't really believe 3 moves would have gotten me over like it did. I truly believe I have a bigger repertoire than 3 moves...I'm about to strike!"

 

You don't actually.

 

Would you wrestle Joanie Lauer?

"Absolutely not...I don't do comedy."

 

Ok...I'll admit I laughed at that...but still go fuck youself.

 

Who would win between you and Taker?

"It'd be a great match."

 

This guy just won't stop with the jokes.

 

Can you trust Vince after Bret got screwed?

"I don't trust anybody unless their last name is Goldberg."

 

Just as well really.

 

Man I hate Goldberg.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Posted

Kudos to whoever asked the "dying children want you in the WWE" question. That was damned funny, J.R.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...