TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoboBrazil

Lots Of Surprise Appearances On Tonight's Show

Guest BoboBrazil

Meltzer said in today's update that there will be alot of surprises tonight. Should be really interesting to see who they bring in.

Guest dreamer420
Owen Hart's casket.

They mentioned him before on the show. Might as well have him make a special guest appearanc "from the other side", like on that ABC special with Bret.

^

|

|

|

The most unfunny post in the history of this board.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Not true.

SOMEONE once tried to defend the opinion that Albert wasn't shitty.

Guest dreamer420

NO, that is true. Owen Hart jokes are NOT funny, despite what an Albert hater might think.

Guest Phoenix Fury Legdrop

Well, Ace Steel was in the Gauntlet. That's a surprise appearance.

Guest Slapnuts00

And Lo Ki, Skipper and Daniels can be considered suprises if you aren't on the net.

WHERE'S MIKE SANDERS?!

Guest bob_barron

THE ROAD WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know they suck dick in the ring but I was marking out like crazy for a while when I saw them

i want mike. i want mike. tna seems to be confused;good but confused. the usually have the good heels, turn faces and have the good faces, turn heel. like hennig, hes better as a heel, but hes a face. i have a feeling mike sanders will come in as a face.

Guest dreamer420

Will anyone even recognize Mike Sanders except for the 3 people on this board who are marks for him? I mean lets be honest here, his WCW run wasn't exactly memorable.

Guest RedJed

Thats the thing, nobody other than a handful of people are going to give a damn about Sanders coming in when he does. I know this much, if they have him do a surprise run-in or something, that sure wont work. Probably better to just bring him in naturally instead of making a big deal out of it.

With the Road Warriors appearance tonight.......wow, that caught me off guard and I went apeshit to say the least. They have always been my favorites since I started watching the sport over 15 years ago. Can't wait to see what they do with them and against Russo. Hopefully no matches though with the Harris Boys, I remember how fucking horrid their program was almost 5 years ago in the WWF. UGH!

David Flair..........I could have done without that. I hope he doesn't stick around long, he's not worth shit IMO.

Guest J*ingus

A funny part: the LOD and Flair were both hanging around and walking through the parking lot earlier in the day, right in front of some of the fans. At one point Mortimer wandered out, and begged us to "not say anything". Some smartass asked, "about what?", to which Mort replied, "Please don't tell anyone that I'm bringing El Gigante in the back door... OH CRAP!" and sprinted back inside with a definite cat-out-of-the-bag look on his face. Too hilarious, that man is.

Guest RedJed

LOL.......I bet he's damn happy in the spot he's in, after just working indys up here in MN for so long. Its very cool to know he's finally gotten his big break, and if the momentum of TNA keeps going as it is lately, things will get even better for him.

His stuff during the gauntlet match tonight had me rolling tonight.