TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zetterberg is God

SmackDown Rating 3.3

Smackdown finished with a 3.3 rating last night, up from last week, but below what the show has been doing regularly

credit:wrestlingobserver.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good to see that there is some interest in the Lesnar-Angle feud.

Guest Youth N Asia

I'm not going to pay attention to the ratings till they go under 3 or over 4

Guest Army Eye

Statistically speaking, a completely neglible change. I wouldn't read anything at all into it.

Guest Respect The 'Taker

When a 3.3 is an IMPROVEMENT, you know your in serious trouble...

How the mighty have fallen

Illusion - Draws 15.4 easy

Guest Brian

On a side-note, UPN is thinking of renogitiating for only one-hour of SmackDown rather than two.

Guest Jobber of the Week
On a side-note, UPN is thinking of renogitiating for only one-hour of SmackDown rather than two.

This would give Velocity a reason to exist, I'm guessing. Instead of being shit filler matches.

But the one they need to consider dropping to an hour is Raw. With only one hour to work with, Gewertz will have to wake up and book more matches instead of promos.

Guest Kinetic

I'd say both shows would probably benefit from only having an hour to work with, thus eliminating the opportunity to run non-drawing, non-wrestling angles like the Dawn Marie/Torrie Wilson saga. Making the shows tighter and more fluid can only be a good thing.

Guest Youth N Asia
Cause Smackdown! never has crappy promos....

No...just 10+ minute angles with old men sleeping with their daughter's rival.

If Smackdown was only an hour I don't think I'd make it a point to watch it regularly.

Guest RickyChosyu

No...just 10+ minute angles with old men sleeping with their daughter's rival.

....and those angles are played out in...? There you have it.

Guest Jobber of the Week

No, but Raw has more of them. HHH's neverending need to talk coupled with segments about Ass Cream.

Guest AndrewTS

I'll take a minute or so segment with Booker, Goldust, and Christian which is funny throughout even if it ends with Ass Cream ANY DAY OF THE WEEK over about 15 freakin' minutes of the shittiest, most pointless angle since the Katie Vick-Corpse Humper Kane saga.

Guest TheArchiteck
I'll take a minute or so segment with Booker, Goldust, and Christian which is funny throughout even if it ends with Ass Cream ANY DAY OF THE WEEK over about 15 freakin' minutes of the shittiest, most pointless angle since the Katie Vick-Corpse Humper Kane saga.

lol, that angle did shit for Kane whatsoever.

Guest Anglesault

May God have Mercy on the first person I find in Titan Towers if it's somehow decided that pussy lackey Angle is ratings.

Guest RickyChosyu

Goldust in general has been absolutely phenominal on the microphone. His delivery is so good that he makes bad lines come off as funny and his acting in serious segments has been very convincing as well.

Raw is bad, but Smackdown has plenty of crap floating around as well and the WWE product in general reaks right now.