TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoSelfWorth

What narcotic is Jeff Hardy strung out on ?

55 members have voted

1. 1. What narcotic is Jeff Hardy strung out on ?

• Speed
    • Smack
    • Heroin
    • Cocaine
    • Ecstasy
    • Uppers
    • Downers
    • Pot
    • Other
    • None of the above, he's anorexic

Guest nl5xsk1

Let me preface my post with I DON'T think Jeff is gay, but the back pocket code can be explained here: http://www.hankycode.com/index2.html

... and I want to stress that I only know of this page b/c of previous debates about him being gay ... I don't frequent it!

Guest Respect The 'Taker
If that's the best rebuttal you can truly come up with then I guess I'm done with this thread.

And if your mind is so closed up that it cannot accept change, development and expression than i guess the human race is done with you.

Don't judge or decide a person's sexuality on their appearance. If Jeff Hardy was gay, he'd say so, its perfectly acceptable to be homosexual and he'd have nothing to hide from but old-age rednecks who still believe war is the answer to everything.

Guest NoSelfWorth
If that's the best rebuttal you can truly come up with then I guess I'm done with this thread.

If Jeff Hardy was gay, he'd say so, its perfectly acceptable to be homosexual and he'd have nothing to hide from but old-age rednecks who still believe war is the answer to everything.

A lot of people, and not just "old-age rednecks", are very homophobic, and if I were gay, I don't think i'd tell many people either. You'd be surprised how far anti-homosexual sentiments go.

Guest Anglesault
This isn't the 1980's anymore dude.

Okay, you can almost let the make up and face paint and nails a hair dye pass.

BUT.

If these sashes are indeed some "Gay code" which sounds bizarre to begin with, why would a straight guy be sending gay messages in any decade?

Guest Respect The 'Taker
This isn't the 1980's anymore dude.

Okay, you can almost let the make up and face paint and nails a hair dye pass.

BUT.

If these sashes are indeed some "Gay code" which sounds bizarre to begin with, why would a straight guy be sending gay messages in any decade?

What frikken difference does it make what messages he is sending? It's ALRIGHT TO BE HOMOSEXUAL Mr.Sault, really...it is. Do you really care if a person is gay or not? Im guessing no, unless your arrogance level is about 60 miles off the stupid-fuck-o-meter which, from i've gathered, it isnt, so just let gay people be gay people and let straight people be straight people. Worrying too much about looks is a complete waste of time.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Maybe he is just a wierdo. I act strange, and no one questions if I have a drug habit, whcih I don't.

Guest B-X

None of this matters. Isn't it possible that Jeff is just a freaked out hippie raver artsy type person?

I really don't understand your point Anglesault. You want him to "leave it in the bedroom"? In what weird culture does wearing non-conformist clothing and painting your arms with glow-in-the-dark paint = A invitation for anal sex?