TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

Johnny's Pain

Hey,

Well this is basically for anyone who ever prays at all or anything like that. The past three days have been total hell on earth, and has really made me realize just how precious life itself really can be. One of my dearest closest friends recently took a turn for the worse and attempted suicide by stabbing herself in the chest. That was Friday, and now Sunday she is in a Intensive Care Unit at a local Trauma Center after going through an open chest surgery to repair her. She is stable but still listed as critical. Needless to say me and her mother and her grandmother have been trying despertaly to let her know how much we love her, so that she will fight for herself. She's really an angel already, there is no need for her to go somewhere else to be one. I just hope we can get her to realize that.

Also i didn't write a match... It was the last thing on my mind. I'm coming her to ask that all those who pray, please pray for her. Her name is Cindy if you need to know. I think the best Christmas present i could think of now, is to know that she will be ok. I'm rambling, sorry...

Thanks for your time,

-Johnny

Guest Dace59

Holy shit man.

I can't think of what to say.

I hope everything turns out alright man.

I wish I could say something better, but I cant think of anything.

Guest whatever37

My God... suicide is bad enough, but stabbing yourself in the chest... ouch... but Jesus man, I'm sorry. I have a friend who's attempted suicide by OD'ing, and it really is... well, it just sucks. But yeah, I'm religious [a bit iffy on the sinning, but I try,] so I'll be praying for her tonight. Best of wishes anyway, and hope that you [and her too] get through this and have a Merry Christmas.

Guest Powerplay

Johnny... I just really don't know what to say, man. I can't say I feel for you, because I have no idea what you are feeling right now. I wish you and your friend all the luck in the world.

Guest Listen2Reason

Well, my thoughts are with you, Johnny. I've known a couple of friends who have had similar psychological problems. I know that it must be a terrible thing to go through...for her, and certainly for you too. I wish you all the best.

Guest kelloggs

If there was ever a time to pray this is it. My thoughts are with you and your friend Cindy.

Guest Muzz

I write a lot about losing someone I love, but it has never really happened, but I know I would be absolutely crushed if someone did, and would never let that haappen.

I hope Cindy does pull through, don't give up hope, my thoughts are with you in this troubled time.

Muzz