Guest CED Ordonez Posted December 24, 2002 Report Posted December 24, 2002 If Smackdown does indeed shorten to one hour, and I'm pretty sure that they can pull something out of the Pandora's Box of Booking to give us a reason why Heat went away and became Smackdown's other half.
Guest The Hamburglar Posted December 24, 2002 Report Posted December 24, 2002 Its used elsewhere on this board - the correct spelling is ghey. Gheyness has nothing to do with homosexuality and everything to do with gheyness.
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen Posted December 24, 2002 Report Posted December 24, 2002 When gay is written down in the dictionary as stupid, I'll accept it. For now, it's quite ignorant. I'm not gay-bashing, or anything, but twice you've called MrZsasz ignorant for using gay to mean stupid. He's made it clear he knows what it means, so how is that ignorance? If I called someone a "Yid" without knowing what it meant, that would be ignorant, otherwise it would be incorrect and insulting. I'm not defending MrZsasz for using the term "gay", but it seems that accusing him of ignorance is wrong. Technically I didn't use gay to mean stupid. Someone else did. (Check the topic. I'll wait.) I was simply defending it's use. Thanks for the defense though.
Guest Brian Posted December 24, 2002 Report Posted December 24, 2002 Or they could just use the Confidential/Velocity two hours, get it moved, and screw over UPN.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now