TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest redbaron51

Promo: Revenge

Guest redbaron51

After getting knocked out of the tournament two straight times, and has not won a match since his return, he returns to his hometown of Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada.

(On the highway, near Port Colborne)

"HTZ, MORNIN' TO BED. 97.7 HITZ FM ROCKS!!!" says DJ "Iron" Mike Benson over Xero's radio.

"Its good to be back home, and finally something decent on the radio instead of Creed," I say to myself, driving the 2001 Dodge Viper RT/10.

Driving down Highway 58, Xero accelerates up the hill going at 100 kph. He arrives at his house along the beach. Jumping out of his car, he proceeds towards the front door. Grabbing on the door knob, he realizes the door isn't locked.

"What the?" says a confused Xero "who would unlock my door?"

He gently closes the door, and quietly walks towards the living room, where the TV was on. Xero stares at the TV as the Simpsons are on. Seeing the remote control on the couch, he presses the power button and turns off the TV. With a puzzled look on his face, he continues to walk into the kitchen. Nothing different. He takes a look downstairs at the basement only to fine a pile of junk and tons of dust.

"Who the hell breaks into a house, and then doesn't steal anything?" I said.

I walk to the stairs, leading towards the second level. I noticed a light on upstairs, and I proceed slowly with caution, making no noise going up the stairs. *Creek*. The old wooden floors made a noise, as I stepped on a weak spot of the stairs. Even with the noise, I move up slowly to the top. Turning my head to the right, I see a light on in my room. Turning to my left a see my 59 Sunburst Les Paul on the ground, with the neck snapped in two. I was extremly pissed, and wanted the fucker to die when I ever catch him.

"Shit" I whisppered softly.

I proceed towards the my room, and when i reached the door, there was a small crack left open. I peeked through the crack and what did I saw. My wife, Tabitha with another man, in my bed fucking. I was full with anger, and I knew I wanted revenge, I felt like killing the mother fucker. I looked away, saying, "No I can't." Desperation time. I kicked the door open and walk in the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!!!" I yelled out to my disgust.

"Steve....uh, what are you back here, I was unaware." Tabitha says, puzzled. "You said you would call me."

"I thought I trusted you, and what the fuck is this bastard doing here?" I wanted to know. I was royaly pissed.

"Ummm..uh..."

"This is Greg, I met him a few days ago," Tabitha quickly covered up, Greg's excuse.

"So you just met him, and now I catch you in here, making love? Do you think I'm an idiot?" I answered

"Whoa man, she didn't tell me she was married." Greg says.

"You didn't tell him?!" I asked, now extremely pissed on what she did.

"Steve...I...just don't love you anymore." She says.

When she said that, my temper was boiling. I walked out of the room, extremly pissed off, seeing my wife cheat on me like that. I stormed down the stiars, and about to head out, when I noticed a Glock 22 sitting on the couch. Grabbing the glock, I went back upstairs, and see Greg with Tabitha. Walk into the room, I point the gun at Greg, and fired on him, right on the arm.

"NO!!!!" Tabitha whines, and starts to cry after I wounded Greg in the arm.

"Mother fucker" cries Greg.

"Your lucky I missed." I pointed out, and leave the house in disgust.

The End.

Guest HVilleThugg

Whoa dude...anger management man.  try it.

Da "shooting Xero in the arm" H

Sign in to follow this