TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyboy

One & Only Week 17 Football Thread

Guest Kotzenjunge

Okay, Kylie too.

Anyways, the Jets defense is fucking NASTY today. They're just swarming on everything. Let's hear it for a score before the halftime break.

EDIT: OH SHIT!!!! Whew, incomplete. Let the referee conspiracies begin should this drive give us a score!

Guest DrTom

Fuck Jeff Blake. Fuck him up his stupid ass with a razorblade dildo. If your THIRD OPTION is DOUBLE-covered, WTF does that tell you about your other options!? Christ on a cracker, that was one of the stupidest dumbfuck passes into the end zone I've seen in a while.

Bah. The Ravens deserve to be 7-9.

Guest Kotzenjunge

21:34 of football left, dammit!!!!

17 points isn't insurmountable. Hell, we thought the Patriots were out for sure.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Ugh. There goes the game.

Favre just can't cool off today. He keeps putting way too much zip on the ball.

GO DEFENSE!!!!! PLEASE!!!

Guest The Voices In Your Head

This is EASILY the Packers worst game of the season. Sheesh, they can't do a thing on defense. Being a Packer fan, this is sickening to watch.

Guest Kingpk

You have made some mighty powerful enemies today, Kotz. A huge comeback WASTED since the Pack are packing it in.

Guest Flyboy
EDIT: OH SHIT!!!! Whew, incomplete. Let the referee conspiracies begin should this drive give us a score!

That was an INT, IMHO.

Guest Kinetic

Yessss!!! J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

Bucs just need to win at Chicago tonight to get a week off for Brad Johnson to heal. This is so great. Everything fell into place with the Patriots winning, thus giving the Jets incentive to win this one. And with the Eagles and Packers both losing in the last week of the season, that Pittsburgh loss doesn't seem so bad in terms of momentum. Fantastic.

Guest Flyboy
Bucs just need to win at Chicago tonight to get a week off for Brad Johnson to heal.

Urlacher will have something to say about that.

Well... maybe not, but since my team didn't make the post-season I can try to discourage yours.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I picked Tampa to lose tonight, Kinetic. The Bears are amazingly resilient at the most unlikely of times.

(still banging head on his desk over this absolutely abysmal performance)

Guest Kinetic

They're starting a backup quarterback in an offense that sucks already. Cold weather or not, Tampa's defense is going to devour them. I don't see it being decided by any more than field goal or two, but Tampa is winning this game. Believe that.

Guest Kotzenjunge

My father is a Jets fan.

I think I'll punch him in the face to relieve my frustrations.

Guest Kingpk
They're starting a backup quarterback in an offense that sucks already.  Cold weather or not, Tampa's defense is going to devour them.  I don't see it being decided by any more than field goal or two, but Tampa is winning this game.  Believe that.

And they'll lose in their first playoff game. Believe THAT.

Yeah, NOW Green Bay scores.

Guest Kinetic

Aren't you a New England fan? Keep that shit out of here until your team can make the playoffs, son.

Guest Kingpk
Aren't you a New England fan? Keep that shit out of here until your team can make the playoffs, son.

*Dons Superbowl XXXVI champions hat*

Got one of these?

Guest Kingpk
Live in the past if you want, but my team is going to be playing after this week.

Well, if Brad gets hurt, you'll have to depend on ROB JOHNSON to get you anywhere.

Guest YouDaFoo
Live in the past if you want, but my team is going to be playing after this week.

Well, if Brad gets hurt, you'll have to depend on ROB JOHNSON to get you anywhere.

Brad says he will play in the playoffs.

Flyboy, where's the Saints superbowl ring? Huh buddy? Thats what I thought.

Guest Kingpk

Flyboy is defending me.

I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing (I mean, Cincinatti AND Carolina? At least I can say my team lost to GOOD opponents.)

Guest Flyboy

I defend you and I get anally raped for it?

*smacks Kingpk*

And, the Bucs don't have a Superbowl ring either.