TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Um, okay. Thanks I guess. Tiffany Malibu is a million times hotter than I am though. :)

Guest Flyboy
Tiffany Malibu is a million times hotter than I am though. :)

I smell gimmick poster. I could be wrong, though.

Um, okay. Thanks I guess. Tiffany Malibu is a million times hotter than I am though. :)

I appreciate it, thank you, but you don't need to compare yourself to me. We're all unique.

-Tiff

This is kind of a silly pic of me, but I was joking that I'd put it up in No Holds Barred. At least here maybe someone will appreciate it. It's not my best picture, but just a fun and goofy one.

Photo19.jpg

I'll bet 20 bucks that really isn't Tiff.

Right. I understand this is only the internet, but you're telling me I'm not the person in the pic? I do even have more than one that I have posted, taken via a webcam. I'd gladly post all the pictures I have uploaded but I don't want to seem like some girl with an ego to feed. Don't go judging before you know details Mole.

-Tiff

Guest The Superstar

Tiffani, you're simply beautiful. I nearly melted in your mere presence.

Guest Bruiser Chong
Tiffani, you're simply beautiful. I nearly melted in your mere presence.

Yes, except you aren't really in here prescence now, are ya? Nothing wrong with it I guess, but I always find it funny when people go ga-ga over another stranger's picture, even when it may not be them.

Guest The Superstar

Oh, I feel a presence between us...we're closer than you think~!

Guest Vern Gagne
frank2.jpg

Anyone else think Frank is the talented Stallone and that bastard Sly stole Frank's Rocky script?

Guest Mole
I'll bet 20 bucks that really isn't Tiff.

Right. I understand this is only the internet, but you're telling me I'm not the person in the pic? I do even have more than one that I have posted, taken via a webcam. I'd gladly post all the pictures I have uploaded but I don't want to seem like some girl with an ego to feed. Don't go judging before you know details Mole.

-Tiff

Then take a picture with a baseball hat on, put red eye shadow on, have a cigarette in your mouth, and give us the finger.

Then I'll believe it's you.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Bo, that's Tiffani. I talk to her on AIM. Done Netmeeting. It's all CONFIRMED~

Thank you, Kotzenjunge. Mole, are you that paranoid that you want me to do myself up like a clown, put a cigarette in my mouth for the first time in my life, and flip you off just because you think I'm lying? Many people have posted their pictures here, have you accused all of them of lying? Or can you just not handle the fact that a girl is here and writing with a semblance of validity?

Personally I think it's a mere attempt to get your rocks off by having me take some "crazy pictures". Keep it up, and I won't wear a hat or red eye shadow, but I'll gladly flip you off.

-Tiff

Guest J*ingus

I finally found one that's halfway decent:

p3280035.jpg

Yes, I AM the illegitimate lovechild of Tony Schiavone and Stan Lane.

EDIT: fucking worthless tripod.

Edited by Jingu$