TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest bob_barron
I don't really know Bob, I wasn't expecting glasses anyway.

Wow- I just find it funny to someone expect me to not wear glasses. I've worn since I was ten and like have absolute shitty eye sight so they're like my trademark.

HartFan- is the girl in the pic with you Nidia??

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Big thumbs up, YouDaFoo. I hope it's the one where you're passed out drunk.

Guest Banky

Well post it son, I'm in the mood for a good laugh. Are you holding a football with obnoxiously laughing like Keyshawn in your sig?

Guest YouDaFoo

Meh, i'll post it tomorrow too lazy to register at a website, to upload a freakin picture.

I'm not as bad looking as you think!

Guest Mole

HartFan, you must live in the Northeast, because you went to Survivor Series LI and are going to Royal Rumble in Boston.

Are you going to Raw at the Mohegan Sun?

Guest HartFan86

Yeah..best part is after the pic, she gave me a kiss :D

Guest HartFan86
HartFan, you must live in the Northeast, because you went to Survivor Series LI and are going to Royal Rumble in Boston.

Are you going to Raw at the Mohegan Sun?

I didn't go to Survivor Series...that was at a friend's house watching it that night.

I live in the Portland, ME area so I'm usually at the Boston shows and the Maine shows...never been to NH.

I'm pretty low on money, so I doubt I'm headed to the Raw at Mohegan Sun.

Guest J*ingus

Hey Hartfan, ever been to a Maine Event Wrestling show? Paul Adams runs them, he's a friend of mine, just wondering.

Guest HartFan86
Hey Hartfan, ever been to a Maine Event Wrestling show? Paul Adams runs them, he's a friend of mine, just wondering.

You know Paul Adams? That's cool. I always watch MEW on TV every Thursday and it's depressing watching all the crap on it and Paul Adams is seriously the only good thing about it. I didn't know he owned it.

I haven't had the chance to go to one, though.

Guest kingkamala

I'm also from Maine and MEW sucks. They had an mediocre but promising first show but after that it went all down hill. They only have four redeeming qualities, Paul Adams, Mike Quackenbush, Reckless Youth and Chris Hammrick. I'm surprised Hartfan that you couldn't tell Adams owned MEW, seeing as he is the lead announcer and manages 2/3rds of the heels in the company.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

you can click on my website link in my sig and see who bpp really is

Guest Banky

Heh, I'm definately with Jackass on this one. I'd never show my picture if I looked like that - no offense of course.

Guest HartFan86

My server died so all my pics are down. I doubt I'll reupload them cause Web Ecomplanet is being homo.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

barron's appearance isn't so bad... he looks geeky, but at least he doesn't look ugly.

Guest The Superstar
Heh, I'm definately with Jackass on this one. I'd never show my picture if I looked like that - no offense of course.

For someone who is annoyed with this board because of its incompetence...it seems you can't spell the word "definitely" correctly.

Guest Banky

You're right. I suck. There is no longer a need to live. I can't spell definately. Fuck me up the ass. I'm dead.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

You rule it, Banky. "Fuck Me Up the Ass. I'm Dead." will be the name of my bands next album.

Guest bob_barron

I take pride in my geekiness!! But doesn't the Maple Leafs jersey up the coolness factor.

Is anyone elses hand raised besides TrebleCharged??

Guest Flyboy

Yeah..best part is after the pic, she gave me a kiss :D

Ewww.

You don't know where her lips have been.

Guest TheGame2705

I remember wanting to tap HF's ass for a bag of dimes. I cried when I couldn't see them. Kotz, your pics scared me. Like some scary Dr. Evil character out of Dragon Ball Z. Molestomp your avatar sucks the corn skins out of all of our poop but your regular pics make me moist. That girl Brigit looks like Jackie Gayda. Bob Barron looks like my little cousin. I'd expect someone who likes Regal to be sexier.