Jump to content

Now that the year 2002 is over for WWE...


Recommended Posts

Guest papacita
Posted
Eddy Guerrero Vs. The Rock on RAW: On Honestly though he had it, but a mark is what I was left, and a wrong one at that.

You know, I had forgotten about that. I marked out when he countered the Rock Bottom, plus the promo they did to set up the match was classic.

 

Also , I marked out for X-Pac joining the nWo by attacking and spraypainting Hogan. Before he STOLE MY WOMAN (:angry:), I was actually an X-Pac mark, so when he screamed "I waited 4 years for this, damn it!" (referring to Hogan's "Syxx couldn't cut the mustard" comment after he got fired from WCW), I went crazy.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...