TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beingz0wningj00

Attention BA Bacarus

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Well Stubbs, I sent you a PM about a match extension, and it appears you didn't get it, so PLEASE don't hold it against me if my match is late. Actually, how am I supposed to send it to you if I can't send a PM?

Next time, un Unsolved Mysteries...

Edit: Actually, what AM I supposed to do here? My match is nearing completion, but there's no way for me to get it to Stubby.

If any markers are reading, can I please send it to you and have you give it to Stubby when he comes in? I have to go as soon as my match is finished.

Guest Xstasy

Yo Stubbs, I got my match done on time, but couldn't send it (everyone already explained reasons).  I'm gonna be out until about 8 board time, so I'd appreciate it if you'd accept it around then, not like there's much of a choice, but whatever.  I'll try to be around or on the boards until I leave here.

But if you're not back by like 4:15 or so board time, I won't be able to turn my match in until late, just a disclaimer so I don't get penalized or beat up or anything.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Well... I sent my match to Edwin, who should send it to Stubby when all is well.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Uh...JD?  I never got a match from you.

But, if anyone's reading this, PM a match to me and I can get it to Stubby in some way, shape, or form.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Shit!

That damn PM box fills up fast.

Uhm...looks like a lot of people couldn't get their matches in.  So send them now.

I guess Storm may have to be postponed.

Mothernature says crap!"