Guest Anglesault Posted January 18, 2003 Report Posted January 18, 2003 Wait. I just figured it out. It all makes sense now. Al was alive in that segment because he IS alive! The Undertaker brought him back to life, so he can interfere in the match at the Rumble, and screw both girls over, before proclaiming his love to Bertha Faye. THIS is why they made fun of Bertha and didn't list her in the memorial at Raw X, because Taker brought HER back as well!
Guest Downhome Posted January 18, 2003 Report Posted January 18, 2003 Wait. I just figured it out. It all makes sense now. Al was alive in that segment because he IS alive! The Undertaker brought him back to life, so he can interfere in the match at the Rumble, and screw both girls over, before proclaiming his love to Bertha Faye. THIS is why they made fun of Bertha and didn't list her in the memorial at Raw X, because Taker brought HER back as well! Sadly, that makes perfect sense for RAW right now.
Guest dreamer420 Posted January 18, 2003 Report Posted January 18, 2003 That was without a doubt one of the wrost segments to ever appear on WWE television. I found the angle to be very insulting and in really poor taste, especially when they featured parts of the Owen Hart tribute show on the Raw 10th anniversary. For the first time ever last night I felt embarrassed to to be watching the WWE
Guest Youth N Asia Posted January 18, 2003 Report Posted January 18, 2003 That was without a doubt one of the wrost segments to ever appear on WWE television. I found the angle to be very insulting and in really poor taste, especially when they featured parts of the Owen Hart tribute show on the Raw 10th anniversary. For the first time ever last night I felt embarrassed to to be watching the WWE You ever see the Rick Steiner vs Chucky segment. Chucky: "You'd better leave your brother, Scotty alone." Rick: "Why don't you come down here and say that!"
Guest Downhome Posted January 18, 2003 Report Posted January 18, 2003 That was without a doubt one of the wrost segments to ever appear on WWE television. I found the angle to be very insulting and in really poor taste, especially when they featured parts of the Owen Hart tribute show on the Raw 10th anniversary. For the first time ever last night I felt embarrassed to to be watching the WWE You ever see the Rick Steiner vs Chucky segment. Chucky: "You'd better leave your brother, Scotty alone." Rick: "Why don't you come down here and say that!" You might want to clarify what "Chucky" you are talking about!
Guest BorneAgain Posted January 18, 2003 Report Posted January 18, 2003 That was without a doubt one of the wrost segments to ever appear on WWE television. I found the angle to be very insulting and in really poor taste, especially when they featured parts of the Owen Hart tribute show on the Raw 10th anniversary. For the first time ever last night I felt embarrassed to to be watching the WWE You ever see the Rick Steiner vs Chucky segment. Chucky: "You'd better leave your brother, Scotty alone." Rick: "Why don't you come down here and say that!" You might want to clarify what "Chucky" you are talking about! The Chucky doll from the the Child Play movies I'm sad to say
Guest art_vandelay Posted January 18, 2003 Report Posted January 18, 2003 For the first time ever last night I felt embarrassed to to be watching the WWE How many times have we heard this in the past year? I hope that in the coming weeks, they show vignettes of Al's ghost haunting Dawn, much like the way Hogan was haunted by Warrior.
Guest Youth N Asia Posted January 18, 2003 Report Posted January 18, 2003 That was without a doubt one of the wrost segments to ever appear on WWE television. I found the angle to be very insulting and in really poor taste, especially when they featured parts of the Owen Hart tribute show on the Raw 10th anniversary. For the first time ever last night I felt embarrassed to to be watching the WWE You ever see the Rick Steiner vs Chucky segment. Chucky: "You'd better leave your brother, Scotty alone." Rick: "Why don't you come down here and say that!" You might want to clarify what "Chucky" you are talking about! Christ...you were actually spared this angle it seems. Remember when WCW would have someone just laughing for no reason in between matches...I thought it would be the way they were bringing in Hak (Sandman)... But it was all a build up to Chucky, from Child's Play...who came on the screen, pluged the movie, and cut a promo on Rick Steiner. That was the most embarassed I ever was to be a fan
Guest Downhome Posted January 18, 2003 Report Posted January 18, 2003 That was without a doubt one of the wrost segments to ever appear on WWE television. I found the angle to be very insulting and in really poor taste, especially when they featured parts of the Owen Hart tribute show on the Raw 10th anniversary. For the first time ever last night I felt embarrassed to to be watching the WWE You ever see the Rick Steiner vs Chucky segment. Chucky: "You'd better leave your brother, Scotty alone." Rick: "Why don't you come down here and say that!" You might want to clarify what "Chucky" you are talking about! Christ...you were actually spared this angle it seems. Remember when WCW would have someone just laughing for no reason in between matches...I thought it would be the way they were bringing in Hak (Sandman)... But it was all a build up to Chucky, from Child's Play...who came on the screen, pluged the movie, and cut a promo on Rick Steiner. That was the most embarassed I ever was to be a fan No, no, I very much wasn't spared from seeing it, I never miss a show. I just didn't want to be the one to say it was the fucking Chucky doll from the movies. Just wanted to make sure everyone on here knew what Chucky you are talking about.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now