TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

Greatest Matches...

I am constantly downloading matches from KaZaA. Here is my list of matches so far.

-Hart Foundation-The Rockers (Saturday Night’s Main Event ‘90)

-Mr. Perfect©-Bret Hart (SummerSlam ‘91, Intercontinental title)

-Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels-Randy Savage and Bret Hart

-Bret Hart©-1-2-3 Kid (Monday Night Raw 7/11/94, World title)

-Bret Hart©-Owen Hart (SummerSlam ‘94, WWF World title Cage match)

-Shawn Michaels©-Razor Ramon (SummerSlam ‘95, Intercontinental title Ladder match)

-Owen Hart and British Bulldog©-Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels (Raw is War 5/26/97, Tag Team title)

-Eddie Guerrero©-Rey Mysterio Jr. (Halloween Havoc ‘97, Cruiserweight title)

-Rey Mysterio Jr.©-Chris Jericho (Souled Out ‘98, Cruiserweight title)

-The Rock©-Triple H (SummerSlam ’98, Intercontinental title Ladder match)

-Bret Hart-Chris Benoit (Mayhem ‘99, Heavyweight title)

-Chris Benoit©-Jeff Jarrett (Starrcade ‘99, United States title Ladder match)

-Three Count-Jung Dragons-Noble and Karagias (Starrcade ‘00, Triple Ladder match)

-Chris Benoit©-Chris Jericho (Royal Rumble ‘01, Intercontinental title Ladder match)

-Shane Helms-Shannon Moore-Jamie Noble-Evan Karagias-Jimmy Yang-Kaz Hayashi (Superbrawl Revenge ‘01, Elimination match)

-Kidman and Mysterio-Three Count-Jung Dragons (Monday Night Nitro ‘01)

-Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho©-Edge and Christian-Dudley Boyz-Hardy Boyz (Smackdown ‘01, Tag Team title Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match)

-Chris Benoit-Kurt Angle (Raw is War 6/11/01, Cage match)

-Rob Van Dam©-Chris Jericho (Unforgiven ‘01, Hardcore title)

-Eddie Guerrero-Super Crazy (Era of Honor Begins ‘02, IWA Intercontinental title)

-American Dragon-Low Ki-Christopher Daniels (Era of Honor Begins ’02)

-Rob Van Dam©-Eddie Guerrero (Backlash ‘02, Intercontinental title)

-Christopher Daniels-Low Ki (Round Robin Challenge ‘02)

-Eddie Guerrero©-Rob Van Dam (RAW 5/27/02, Intercontinental title Ladder match)

-AJ Styles-Jerry Lynn-Low Ki-Psicosis (NWA-TNA 6/27/02, X-Division title Double Elimination match)

-Jerry Lynn-Low Ki (NWA-TNA 8/1/02)

-AJ Styles©-Low Ki (NWA-TNA 7/18/02 X-Division title)

-Triple H-Shawn Michaels (SummerSlam ‘02, Un-Sanctioned match)

-Eddie Guerrero-Edge (Unforgiven ‘02)

-Chris Benoit-Kurt Angle (Unforgiven ‘02)

-Kurt Angle-Chris Benoit-Rey Mysterio (Smackdown 9/26/02)

-Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle-Edge and Rey Mysterio (No Mercy ‘02, Tag Team title)

After looking at that list, what other matches should I download to make sure I have some of the greatest matches ever. Here is another list of matches I'm looking for.

-Christopher Daniels-Michael Modest (APW 1/15/99)

-Edge-Eddie Guerrero (Smackdown 9/26/02, No-DQ match)

-Eddie Guerrero-Chavo Guerrero Jr. (L.A. Melee ‘98, Hair vs. Hair match)

Look for any match in the last three months that includes The Guerreros and Benoit/Angle or Rey/Edge. Any of those are great matches in my book.

Try looking for some rare Japan stuff. I don't know if I'd consider them the best matches in the world, but I recently came across Hogan / Hansen (from 81), Bruno / Brody, and Inoki / Vader.

Guest The Electrifyer

You found ALL those matches on Kazaa? I'm thinking I gotta use Kazaa more.

Guest Rob Van Dam

on kazaa i found

Owen Hart vs Jushin Liger

Jericho vs Ultimo Dragon

Benoit vs Liger

Hayabusa vs Liger

Muta vs Liger

and anything with christopher daniels is awesome

Guest Jack Tunney

I found HHH/Austin vs. Jericho/Benoit from May '01 and Angle vs. Benoit in the cage match from June '01.

Guest dreamer420
I found Hogan Vs Muta from 1993...Hogan did a fucking enzuiguri!!! :unsure:

The man worked his damn ass off in Japan. Of course you need to be able to work in Japan not just go with the storylines.

Sadly enough, I think I have all those listed bouts and then some.

Over the past few days, I've come across some really interesting stuff - old AWA and NWA as well as Japan. Martel vs. Hansen @ Cominskey Park, Race vs. Jumbo Tsuruta, Jack Brisco vs. Baba, Andre & Baba vs. Terry & Dory Funk, Owen & Bam Bam vs. Benoit (as Wild Pegasus) & Dr. Death, etc. Good to see that some really old school is being uploaded.

My username is gcdrevil (if there is a username search which I'm not sure of) so feel free to get what you need if I'm on. Most are on CDs but I usually have a few hundered mg of files.

Guest bravesfan
what key words and such do you use to search?

It's all about what you want.

If you want any specific fed(s), type in their initials: "WWE", "WWF", "WCW" "AJPW", NJPW", etc...same goes with names.

"Full match" seems to be the best search option, as I've found many great matches (though way too large to wait through with dial-up).

Be obvious on whether you want a gimmick match also - if you want Hell In A/The Cell, type "HITC" or "HIAC".

Be sure to use trial-and-error in your searches as well, and good luck.

If you want to try looking for things a little harder to find - make the search something like "Brisco" or "Baba" or "Muta", etc (anything other than "WWF", "WWE", "WCW", or "full match"). Then if you find anything of interest, go to "Find more from same user". Usually they'll have more than one match you'll want.

KaZaA usually has a whole lot of full matches depending on who is online. I found this one user named ChairShots??? and he had over 100 full matches. I nearly went crazy searching through his list because I wanted to keep my number of downloads low, but I kept finding matches I wanted to download. I really wish someone would put Super Crazy-Psicosis and Jerry Lynn-Joey Matthews-Jonny Storm-The Zebra Kid from XPW on KaZaA because everytime I try downloading it from a webpage it messes up. Anybody think they could possibly download it and put it on KaZaA. XPWPro.com has both matches.

Guest benoitrulz4life

This may be a dumb question, if I download matches and save them on CD, is there any possible way to transfer them to tape?

Guest geniusMoment

benoitrulz all you have to do when transfering something from DVD to tape is have a DVD player playing what you want on tape on television. Then just record whats playing on your tape.

Guest Downhome

Or you could just get WinMX and follow my dirrections, bwahahahaha. I have tons of classic matches, like...

Tully/Blanchard I Quit

Misawa/Jumbo '90

Backlund/Inoki '79

Plenty of Horsemen, old NWA, AWA, etc... stuff.